alphamine aint no joke

Page 1 of 10 1236 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    ericool007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    418
    Answers
    0

    alphamine aint no joke


    So i got my alphamine in yesterday took a scoop went to work and felt well energized awake, and all in all pretty good. But today I got this bright idea of taking a scoop before i went to go play a pickup game of football.(probably not my best idea), after about 1 warmup route my heart was already racing to the point I new something wasnt right. By midgame i had to sit out because i felt confused, disoriented, sick to my stomach and my heart must have been going 250bpm .

    I think i might be sensitive to the form of alpha yohimbine used in it or maybe it was just a lot stronger then i expected and this is from someone who can take craze, EC, and dmaa before cardio or sports and never had more then cotton mouth. Today i learned my lesson when trying out new supps lol im just happy i didnt take 2 scoops like i was debating on.

    anyways i think ill be a little more careful about the amount of cardio ill do while taking alphamine.

  2. Registered User
    Docmattic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,079
    Answers
    0


    Haha man, same thing happened to me. Even a week in I was struggling to run at basketball. Its not so bad now but its still noticeable. I was doing HIIT on the treadmil last week and it would not even take a heart rate reading. I assume its because it was so high. After walking for 5 mins it still read 160bpm and that was after i felt recovered.

    So i dont take it before bball now! Its great at keeping away carb cravings though.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
  3. Registered User
    Austinmck17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    476
    Answers
    0


    my girlfriend felt sick today when she took 1 scoops this morning. and then followed it up with another at 3. she felt like puking and her heart rate was a lot higher. she also was light headed. she has been using it for 3 weeks and it never occurred before.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    ericool007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    418
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    Haha man, same thing happened to me. Even a week in I was struggling to run at basketball. Its not so bad now but its still noticeable. I was doing HIIT on the treadmil last week and it would not even take a heart rate reading. I assume its because it was so high. After walking for 5 mins it still read 160bpm and that was after i felt recovered.

    So i dont take it before bball now! Its great at keeping away carb cravings though.
    Yea i was in a flag football team in the summer and i could pop EC before a game no problem except for an increase in thirst. But i made my self look like an idiot today, but i could feel my heart pumping out of my chest and it wasnt very comfortable, it has to be the Ayohimbine extarct. I remember taking regular yohimbine now and getting constant headaches and cold sweats. it does give you a nice libido boost though.
  5. Registered User
    ericool007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    418
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    my girlfriend felt sick today when she took 1 scoops this morning. and then followed it up with another at 3. she felt like puking and her heart rate was a lot higher. she also was light headed. she has been using it for 3 weeks and it never occurred before.
    on the way home from football i did feel sick, kind of nauseated like i could puke if i wanted too. hopefully that doesn't happen again i did feel fine the first time i took it though.
  6. Registered User
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,345
    Answers
    0


    Is a supplement that increases your heart rate so dramatically with little exertion safe? And what is the point of taking this if it degrades your performance?
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,542
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    So i got my alphamine in yesterday took a scoop went to work and felt well energized awake, and all in all pretty good. But today I got this bright idea of taking a scoop before i went to go play a pickup game of football.(probably not my best idea), after about 1 warmup route my heart was already racing to the point I new something wasnt right. By midgame i had to sit out because i felt confused, disoriented, sick to my stomach and my heart must have been going 250bpm .

    I think i might be sensitive to the form of alpha yohimbine used in it or maybe it was just a lot stronger then i expected and this is from someone who can take craze, EC, and dmaa before cardio or sports and never had more then cotton mouth. Today i learned my lesson when trying out new supps lol im just happy i didnt take 2 scoops like i was debating on.

    anyways i think ill be a little more careful about the amount of cardio ill do while taking alphamine.
    good info. so im taking it as its a strong stim haha
  8. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,574
    Answers
    0


    You guys should weigh out your doses rather than using the scoop. It is much more accurate. I've been having some issues too but I thought it might just be low potassium because I've had that on and off and it causes heart palpitations. It is my second day and I do feel my heart pounding pretty hard just sitting around, still think it might be low potassium though. Maybe I'll just take one scoop tomorrow and see if it improves or symptoms go away. Took 6 grams this morning which is supposedly 2 scoops but I weighed out 1 scoop level and got 3.50 grams so it is a little more than the serving size suggested which is 3 grams.
  9. Registered User
    ericool007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    418
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Is a supplement that increases your heart rate so dramatically with little exertion safe? And what is the point of taking this if it degrades your performance?
    Ive never taken any kind of yohimbe with caffeine before but like i said i was fine taking it and doing no physical activity. Ill try it when i lift and see how my heart rate and performance goes, I have a feeling its just something you should not take before intense cardio kind of like ephedrine but i never had a problem with it.
  10. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,574
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    my girlfriend felt sick today when she took 1 scoops this morning. and then followed it up with another at 3. she felt like puking and her heart rate was a lot higher. she also was light headed. she has been using it for 3 weeks and it never occurred before.
    I think that the stuff stays in your system for a long time. Today is my second day on it and my first day I took 6 grams and then 3 grams 8 hours later. I felt really nervous after the second dosage, so much that I couldn't really sit still. Tomorrow I'll take only 3 grams pre-workout and that will be it, to see if it cuts the sides out. The beauty of it being a powder is that you can weigh out you doses. I probably started too high.
  11. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,574
    Answers
    0
  12. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,574
    Answers
    0


    I think it might actually cause low blood pressure because right after I dose I feel like I have to do something and when I'm really pushing hard during cardio I feel better than when I'm just sitting around.
  13. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,113
    Answers
    4


    Everyone should me taking level scoops...and remember Alphamine is designed so everyone can find their perfect dose. If 2 is too much go for 1.5!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  14. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,113
    Answers
    4


    Everyone should be shaking their tub before each use as well
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  15. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,951
    Answers
    0


    Personally I recommend 1/2 scoop for the first time user until you can assess your tolerance. That being said I have just now built up to 2 scoops at once. Best pre cardio stim I've ever used
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  16. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,574
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Personally I recommend 1/2 scoop for the first time user until you can assess your tolerance. That being said I have just now built up to 2 scoops at once. Best pre cardio stim I've ever used
    Ok I'm lowering the dosage than. I decided to take my afternoon dose just a little while ago at about 5:36 pm. I took only 1 gram this time which is less than half a dosage. I was just falling asleep and I don't want to sleep the rest of the day away and be up all night.
  17. Registered User
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,667
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Personally I recommend 1/2 scoop for the first time user until you can assess your tolerance. That being said I have just now built up to 2 scoops at once. Best pre cardio stim I've ever used
    Definitely this! I think that a lot of us get used to supps that don't do anything or don't work unless we take twice the recommended dose, but PES products do not mess around. We see it all the time with Erase and sore joints when people want to push the limit right away. Alphamine is a very powerful product and I would start with 1/2 a scoop and work up from there.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  18. Registered User
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,239
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17
    my girlfriend felt sick today when she took 1 scoops this morning. and then followed it up with another at 3. she felt like puking and her heart rate was a lot higher. she also was light headed. she has been using it for 3 weeks and it never occurred before.
    Same thing happened to me. I tried taking it for two days and has to stop since I constantly felt I was going to puke. My heat rate jumped dramatically and I was nervous--almost panic attack feeling. So, I gave it to my brother and he doesn't seem to be having the same problems.

    Seems to be very user dependent. I'm very stim tolerant, but this sh!t rocked me.
  19. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,572
    Answers
    0


    I hear this Alphamine is strong. LiveToLift seems to be enjoying his run now.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  20. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Answers
    0


    It is strong...I'm extremely stim sensitive but with the powdered dosing I have found the sweet spot. Been loving Alphamine so far

  21. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,574
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    It is strong...I'm extremely stim sensitive but with the powdered dosing I have found the sweet spot. Been loving Alphamine so far
    What dosage is that?.
  22. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    What dosage is that?.
    Just over 1 scoop so ~1 and an 1/8th of another bid

  23. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,574
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Just over 1 scoop so ~1 and an 1/8th of another bid

    So just about 4 grams I'm guessing. Do you take a second dose?
  24. Registered User
    Lift4FUN's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0


    Does this stuff really work??
  25. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,951
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Lift4FUN
    Does this stuff really work??
    Reviews have been excellent
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  26. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,366
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    I hear this Alphamine is strong. LiveToLift seems to be enjoying his run now.
    Loving it! I'm usually a stim wimp too! I will admit the first 3 servings were intense but now it's all smooth energy.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  27. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,113
    Answers
    4


    Alphamine is as strong as you want it to be...everyone should understand the concept of a custom serving size. If two scoop is too much, try 1. If one is too much, use a half.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  28. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,951
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    Alphamine is as strong as you want it to be...everyone should understand the concept of a custom serving size. If two scoop is too much, try 1. If one is too much, use a half.
    That's the beauty of it. I dosed a half scoop for the first little bit.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  29. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,574
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Alphamine is as strong as you want it to be...everyone should understand the concept of a custom serving size. If two scoop is too much, try 1. If one is too much, use a half.

    Yep, I just started a little too high. Thought I'd be good because of how stim tolerant I've become but alphamine is a different breed. Now that I use less though it will last me that much longer!. So its and win win!. Check out the updates on dosing I made in my log!

    Alphamine/Test Powder/Prime/Anabeta
  30. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,113
    Answers
    4


    Some people may even find something like 1/1/1 is more beneficial for them. Less kick in the AM, but a consistent kick throughout the day

    We have a lot of people who sip on it all day
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  31. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    I love this stuff!!! Only one scoop/serving down last night.... I'm sold!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  32. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,366
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    I love this stuff!!! Only one scoop/serving down last night.... I'm sold!!!
    Hope I don't catch a trafficking charge. I've been slanging scoops at work to the fiends!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  33. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Hope I don't catch a trafficking charge. I've been slanging scoops at work to the fiends!
    Lmfao I want people to try it but.... I want it all for myself lol gotta order a new tub
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  34. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,366
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Lmfao I want people to try it but.... I want it all for myself lol gotta order a new tub
    I hear ya bro! I sampled out a bunch and even sold off the 3/4 tub of my RL. Now I go to re-up at the local 3 letter joke store and they say whats PES. Wtf! Had her call the owner up and now they are going to carry it. Place is literally next door to me.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  35. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,574
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I hear ya bro! I sampled out a bunch and even sold off the 3/4 tub of my RL. Now I go to re-up at the local 3 letter joke store and they say whats PES. Wtf! Had her call the owner up and now they are going to carry it. Place is literally next door to me.

    You could order it online and get it faster than they get it for you and for a better price.
  36. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,574
    Answers
    0
  37. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    I got mine on a trade ;-) for free.... I'm def gettin more! I'm interested in the fat burning properties. Doin this powerlifting and eating like crazy... Gettin a bit puffy
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  38. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,366
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    You could order it online and get it faster than they get it for you and for a better price.
    That wasn't going to help me at that moment.... Let alone If they had it for the price it was listed at online you are incorrect.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  39. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,113
    Answers
    4


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I got mine on a trade ;-) for free.... I'm def gettin more! I'm interested in the fat burning properties. Doin this powerlifting and eating like crazy... Gettin a bit puffy
    Unpuff with Alphamine
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  40. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    Unpuff with Alphamine
    I'm 3 days in and Lovin it!!! Gonna do 2 servings today! I'll def be reviewing for you guys
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anadrol,Dianabol,M1T clone*no joke*
    By machoman1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-15-2008, 11:41 PM
  2. Leviathan aint no joke
    By brywal312 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-24-2007, 07:27 AM
  3. muscle milk no joke
    By sage in forum Supplements
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 03-31-2006, 04:06 PM
  4. Free iPods and Flatscreen TV's or LCD's (NO JOKE!)
    By jefflong3323 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-10-2004, 12:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in