Ultimate natural stack?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
See a lot of new stuff out here since 08'. I think I finally got it right with the bases for what guys are calling "ultimate" natural stack.

DAA: 3-6gr/day
Erase/Erase Pro: 3/1
ArA: 1-1.5gr pre-workout (workout days only)
Agmatine: 1gr pre workout
Cit Malate: 4-6gr pre workout
GDA

Maybe your own preworkout in there, with the above added. Overall, did I pretty much get this right?

Crazy to me, 4 didn't even exist (to the majority) 4 years go. 1 was thought to be just for endurance athletes and the other in the beginning stages (outside of ALA and its derivatives).

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
See a lot of new stuff out here since 08'. I think I finally got it right with the bases for what guys are calling "ultimate" natural stack.

DAA: 3-6gr/day
ArA: 1-1.5gr pre-workout (workout days only)
Agmatine: 1gr pre workout
Cit Malate: 4-6gr pre workout
GDA

Maybe your own preworkout in there, with the above added. Overall, did I pretty much get this right?

Crazy to me, 4 didn't even exist (to the majority) 4 years go. 1 was thought to be just for endurance athletes and the other in the beginning stages (outside of ALA and its derivatives).
Perfect doses on everything..
Dude,why dont you log it?? Id be all in bro,especially since ill be running something almost exactly the same come march or so... I have a few stacks i wanna run prior before i start the ara stack..

Add some LCLT pre workout to the Agmatine and CM,cant go wrong bro...Its very affordable as well.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I like it....personally I feel anabeta is the perfect addition to a natty stack, but I like your setup.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just using as a reference for now. I wouldn't be using anything like this for a while. I've jut been researching like a mad man since becoming more active on AM again. These are new to me and just checking my research. surprised at how inexpensive they are as single supp's but they do add up.

Anabeta was next on the list ;-)

I always plan stuff waaaay EARLY and research my life away until then, lol.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epic stack is epic!

Personally right now enjoy using ArA and Erase/EP + Anabeta separate just because I feel spreading things out maximizes the results over a longer duration, but ArA plus Anabeta has really tempted me. :D

If you go with ArA make sure to dose pre-workout with GMS and a Carnitine source. Adding Citrulline and Agmatine to that combo gives the most incredible pumps.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

DAA: 3 g/day
ArA: 1.5-2.5g pre-workout (workout days only)
Agmatine: 1g pre workout
GMS: 4-8g pre workout
Cit Malate: 6-9g pre workout
Slintensity
Focus-XT 1 scoop pre workout
LCLT-2g
Fixed

Edit: You could also go for CF-FXT + EC stack. Or just have EC Stack without FXT, personally I think more focus and MM connection would be best to serve the purposes of further Hypertrophy generated by ArA , alas to ensure a better contraction and more fluent/controlled motions.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Just using as a reference for now. I wouldn't be using anything like this for a while. I've jut been researching like a mad man since becoming more active on AM again. These are new to me and just checking my research. surprised at how inexpensive they are as single supp's but they do add up.

Anabeta was next on the list ;-)

I always plan stuff waaaay EARLY and research my life away until then, lol.
It can run expensive,but look aeound u can find everything at a reputable peice..Thats what i did,but yeah ****s still expensive

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fixed

Edit: You could also go for CF-FXT + EC stack. Or just have EC Stack without FXT, personally I think more focus and MM connection would be best to serve the purposes of further Hypertrophy generated by ArA , alas to ensure a better contraction and more fluent/controlled motions.
I'll look into the LCLT. As far as GMS goes, I like glycergeow. In fact I've still got a tub about 1/2 full.

I've always wanted to try focus XT, I started a thread forever ago about being no products like it (mostly for fasted cardio). Low and behold, a few months later SNS came out with one I just never pulled the trigger :-(

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perfect doses on everything..
Dude,why dont you log it?? Id be all in bro,especially since ill be running something almost exactly the same come march or so... I have a few stacks i wanna run prior before i start the ara stack..

Add some LCLT pre workout to the Agmatine and CM,cant go wrong bro...Its very affordable as well.
Was thinking of LCLT as well.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Thats an ultimate stack alright. It could be ultimater with AnaBeta
Im yet to run anabeta..im dying to,to he honest. I have had great success wirh Erase and Daa,i can only imagine what AB/ ABE would do.

Im looking round spring time to run intimidate,erase pro and will most likely run Ab with it.

Im actually loaded it.Have 4 bottles of Erase .3 OG and 1EP.2 og erase i just ordered from NP a fw days ago.

Stuff is great

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im yet to run anabeta..im dying to,to he honest. I have had great success wirh Erase and Daa,i can only imagine what AB/ ABE would do.

Im looking round spring time to run intimidate,erase pro and will most likely run Ab with it.

Im actually loaded it.Have 4 bottles of Erase .3 OG and 1EP.2 og erase i just ordered from NP a fw days ago.

Stuff is great
Gotta get on it

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Might look into USP Labs MicroTest stack + a GDA... I think it has all that you are listing here (Test Powder has many unique properties aside from the 3.12g of DAA... aromatase inhibitor, mucuna pruriens for prolactin support, an additional 1000mg agmatine on top of Jack3d Micro.. etc..) ... Just finished a tub of both. Very impressed with it.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Might look into USP Labs MicroTest stack + a GDA... I think it has all that you are listing here (Test Powder has many unique properties aside from the 3.12g of DAA... aromatase inhibitor, mucuna pruriens for prolactin support, an additional 1000mg agmatine on top of Jack3d Micro.. etc..) ... Just finished a tub of both. Very impressed with it.
MicroTest + AnaBeta... MicroTestify Stack