Looking for new fat burner; help! - AnabolicMinds.com

Looking for new fat burner; help!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  160 lbs.

Question Looking for new fat burner; help!

My diet is in check, along with my weight routine and cardio; I'm not looking for mass or size by any means. At this point, I'm looking to maintain my strength and drop the last few pounds to finish getting cut...then again, aren't we all!!!

So, I've run DAA+Erase and even run Combustion with TT-33 (the latter was rather disappointing). SO: I'm looking for a fat burner, preferably a single supplement rather than a stack, to add into my list to help me drop the last few. I'm on multis, glucosamine, omegas, b-12, whey, bcaas, and a good preworkout I don't abuse.

Any help or suggestions would be thoroughly appreciated. I'm looking at: Oxy elite pro (no, I still haven't tried it), running Erase by itself, Alpha T2, OxyECA, Hypershred, Exchange, or the following stacks of T2+Erase, Combustion+T2, or T2+Oxy Elite.

HELP!!!

Cheers! =)

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Cutting at 6'2" and 160 lbs sounds a bit...well underweight unless you are like 6% bf and even then...

Anyhow, for a single product you could try:

-Reduce-XT at 3-4 caps a day for 8 weeks. It is a cortisol control agent and it will help lean out the remaining fat...

Another option would be to run TTA at 1 or 2 grams a day (SNS TTA-500 is on sale at the moment in nutraplanet). Could look into PLCAR at 1.5-2g a day.

Honestly , all of the above can be stacked for a very low price and it will be best...specially if you stack it with the EC stack.

EC stack info:
    http://www.hotnfit.com/fat_loss/ecstack.html
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Cutting at 6'2" and 160 lbs sounds a bit...well underweight unless you are like 6% bf and even then...

-Reduce-XT at 3-4 caps a day for 8 weeks. It is a cortisol control agent and it will help lean out the remaining fat...

Another option would be to run TTA at 1 or 2 grams a day (SNS TTA-500 is on sale at the moment in nutraplanet). Could look into PLCAR at 1.5-2g a day.

Honestly , all of the above can be stacked for a very low price and it will be best...specially if you stack it with the EC stack.

EC stack info:
    Good advice from my bro, Celorza!
    Romans 8:38-39

Save sorrow for the souls in doubt
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thesponge18
    My diet is in check, along with my weight routine and cardio; I'm not looking for mass or size by any means. At this point, I'm looking to maintain my strength and drop the last few pounds to finish getting cut...then again, aren't we all!!!

So, I've run DAA+Erase and even run Combustion with TT-33 (the latter was rather disappointing). SO: I'm looking for a fat burner, preferably a single supplement rather than a stack, to add into my list to help me drop the last few. I'm on multis, glucosamine, omegas, b-12, whey, bcaas, and a good preworkout I don't abuse.

Any help or suggestions would be thoroughly appreciated. I'm looking at: Oxy elite pro (no, I still haven't tried it), running Erase by itself, Alpha T2, OxyECA, Hypershred, Exchange, or the following stacks of T2+Erase, Combustion+T2, or T2+Oxy Elite.

HELP!!!

Cheers! =)
    PNI thermadex is on intro sale at nutra planet for 21$ you can't go wrong bro
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Kind of....u kidding me.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  160 lbs.

Sweet; I'm looking at all of the above now. Keeping the cost low definitely helps. And my height/weight stats aren't right. I've been lazy and haven't changed them. I'm right at 6'3" and about 184-186.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If you're looking for a good all in one product then take a look at DCP. Great product with good ingredients. EC stack is probably the most effective and quite simplistic. For a single ingredient, I really like TTA 500.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo

Good advice from my bro, Celorza!
    Long time no see Ohio! How have u been?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  160 lbs.

So, how does stacking Reduce XT with TTA-500 sound? Seems like a good combination from what I'm seeing here and in other threads. Plus, I have had good experiences with SNS products in the past, and I'm not blowing smoke up your rep butts, here . Prices are reasonable, though I definitely could use a break on 'em, though I'm not seeing them cheaper anywhere else.
  10. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  11. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    ^^^ this
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Alright folks, ended up going with the Aphamine + Shift stack from NP cause of the free shipping, and picked up myself some more DAA because it's heavenly. Hopefully this stuff does the trick. Cheers!
  13. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Alright folks, ended up going with the Aphamine + Shift stack from NP cause of the free shipping, and picked up myself some more DAA because it's heavenly. Hopefully this stuff does the trick. Cheers!
    Nice pick up, you will be very happy
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nothing works better than ecg. ephedrine caffeine and Green tea. best fat loss stack I've ever done.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc
    Nothing works better than ecg. ephedrine caffeine and Green tea. best fat loss stack I've ever done.
    They say 25 mgs of E 3x times a day..along with caffeine 200mgs..Is that 200 mgs for the day or 200 mgs 3x a day.Which to me dont sound right by any means.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.

200mg 3x a day with the ephedrine
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  160 lbs.

I'll have to give ecg the go round next time. The Aphamine + Shift will be here tomorrow and I'll be starting Tuesday. I'm stoked for a solid four weeks and go from there. Want to get lean and mean for the winter months and keep it that way.
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Ill try 300 of C and 75 of E and see how it goes....600 i may have to adjust to.Im already hyper amd loaded worh energy
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Ill try 300 of C and 75 of E and see how it goes....600 i may have to adjust to.Im already hyper amd loaded worh energy
    In that case do 1 full dose Pre-workout and then two half doses of caffeine.

200mg caf + 1 bronkaid + 81mg aspirin (Pre workout)

2x (100mg caf + 1 bronkaid + 81 mg aspirin) 3-4 hours apart from each other...

It will be 400mg caff total, or you can simply have 2 doses of 50mg caff , or take them with a really light coffee.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thesponge18 View Post
    I'll have to give ecg the go round next time. The Aphamine + Shift will be here tomorrow and I'll be starting Tuesday. I'm stoked for a solid four weeks and go from there. Want to get lean and mean for the winter months and keep it that way.
    You're going to love the results! Keep us posted on how it works out
    ***PES Representative***
    http://selectprotein.com
  21. New Member

Hardcore smart dieting cardio and time . I can get down to 4% bodyfat when doing a show and iam 46
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    You're going to love the results! Keep us posted on how it works out
    Thank! I definitely will put up some end results on this thread. Stoked to get going. =)
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

EC stack all day. Lean Xtreme if you are looking for non stim.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Check out are fat burning patch.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  160 lbs.

A patch?
  26. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thesponge18 View Post
    Thank! I definitely will put up some end results on this thread. Stoked to get going. =)
    Pimpin
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Check out OUR fat burning patch.
    Fixed.

any good reviews other than a rep's log?
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Definitely the green tea definitely sweeter the deal. And it's synergistic with caffeine so win rin
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I love this stack with some TTA-500. I've used it for my last couple of contest preps with Reduce XT for cortisol.
  30. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

In that case do 1 full dose Pre-workout and then two half doses of caffeine.

200mg caf + 1 bronkaid + 81mg aspirin (Pre workout)

2x (100mg caf + 1 bronkaid + 81 mg aspirin) 3-4 hours apart from each other...

It will be 400mg caff total, or you can simply have 2 doses of 50mg caff , or take them with a really light coffee.
    Exavt type of answer i was hoping for..and similar to what i was actually going to run to he honest..Thanks ,Cease!!
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My client finished there 3 months on the patch and lost 10 lbs. Did not exercise the 1st 12 weeks too.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  32. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad
    My client finished their 3 months on the patch and lost 10 lbs. Did not exercise the 1st 12 weeks too.
    So they exercised for about what.... A week?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  33. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I love this stack with some TTA-500. I've used it for my last couple of contest preps with Reduce XT for cortisol.
    2 of my favorites along with EC stack of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    My client finished there 3 months on the patch and lost 10 lbs. Did not exercise the 1st 12 weeks too.
    I stopped eating food for 12 weeks and lost 100 lbs. Am I doing it right?
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I think you also have to a bunch of sponsored products at once and claim only one of them works...when you have never used any before of course!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  35. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

I think you also have to a bunch of sponsored products at once and claim only one of them works...when you have never used any before of course!

Well, well, well....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

EC stack info:
    This or the EC Stack + Green Tea. Money stack.
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

2 of my favorites along with EC stack of course.
    Me too. Great combo
  38. Elite Member

Lol
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Check out our Lean Efx Refined. There are several logs going on about it now on here and lots of reviews if you google it.
    Thanks
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    This or the EC Stack + Green Tea. Money stack.
    Yes it is!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for a fat burner.
    By AaronJP1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-27-2011, 05:18 PM
  2. Looking for another fat burner....
    By TheMaco in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3