Best non stim fat burner?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Best non stim fat burner?


    I usually stack shift with a low stim fat burner when I'm looking to reduce stim level, but recent blood work shows very low free t3 and tsh. So I want to avoid using any t2 supps like shift. What else can I take non stim to stack with a stim fat burner? Some things I have used and like are:
    Tta500
    Rk500
    Alcar

    Wondering what else is good out there for stimfree burners ! Thanks


  2. We have Natural efx out and it is a huge seller with one of our national retail chains. It has an appetite suppressant and mood enhancer but is stim free. We also have 7 keto Dhea in it as well which has a huge following. You could take this product year round and it will not hit your receptors. If you have any other questions please let me know. You can use a coupon code of fit10 and get 10% off of on Nutraplanet.com. It is a great deal.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    I usually stack shift with a low stim fat burner when I'm looking to reduce stim level, but recent blood work shows very low free t3 and tsh. So I want to avoid using any t2 supps like shift. What else can I take non stim to stack with a stim fat burner? Some things I have used and like are:
    Tta500
    Rk500
    Alcar

    Wondering what else is good out there for stimfree burners ! Thanks
    Ive used Rasberry ketones before and wasnt impressed at all.Maybe i wasnt dosing high enough,but did follow labwl directions

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Brucega
    We have Natural efx out and it is a huge seller with one of our national retail chains. It has an appetite suppressant and mood enhancer but is stim free. We also have 7 keto Dhea in it as well which has a huge following. You could take this product year round and it will not hit your receptors. If you have any other questions please let me know. You can use a coupon code of fit10 and get 10% off of on Nutraplanet.com. It is a great deal.
    Can you elaborate on 7keto dhea? How Woul it work with test powder and jack3d micro.

  5. 7 Keto dhea is a trademarked ingredient that Dr. Oz has stated as one of the best "belly buster" products out for people. We had already knew that the ingredient is a quality ingredient before he put it on his show. I could not tell you how it would react with those two products but we have never had any complaints of adverse reactions with it. Here is a link to give you more information on that ingredient. I want to point out that 7 keto dhea is just one ingredient in this product. http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supple...me=7-KETO-DHEA
    •   
       


  6. I like RK500 with TTA500. Take a look at the new Thyrocaps.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  7. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf
    I like RK500 with TTA500. Take a look at the new Thyrocaps.
    This plus PLCAR and Green tea
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  8. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Can you elaborate on 7keto dhea? How Woul it work with test powder and jack3d micro.
    Pick up some Abliderate Advanced if you're going the 7 keto route. Works wonders.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    This plus PLCAR and Green tea
    I like green tea but didn't include it because it has a small amount of caffeine in it and he asked for non-stim, although I think it's nominal enough in the sns version to be considered so.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf

    I like green tea but didn't include it because it has a small amount of caffeine in it and he asked for non-stim, although I think it's nominal enough in the sns version to be considered so.
    Technically RKs also have a tiny stim effect, yet both are negligible IMO , and at the price they are at...I would say it can only get better by adding:

    SNS TTA-500
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  11. I'm a big fan of Lean Xtreme.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf
    I like RK500 with TTA500. Take a look at the new Thyrocaps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    This plus PLCAR and Green tea
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas
    I'm a big fan of Lean Xtreme.
    I can't take any cortisol control products or thyroid products due to medical history.

    Rk does
    Not stim me I take 1000mg pre bed with 3z currently and am on tta right now at 2 caps a day with oep 3 caps a day. I just came off a strong ephedra produc and reduction am so there is still a substantial void in stimulant content from my last stack.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I can't take any cortisol control products or thyroid products due to medical history.
    .
    If this is the case, ignore my Abliderate Advanced recommendation.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Technically RKs also have a tiny stim effect, yet both are negligible IMO , and at the price they are at...I would say it can only get better by adding:

    SNS TTA-500
    Whats the main benefits of using tta500?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

    Whats the main benefits of using tta500?
    Shrink fat cells, prevent fat accumulation

  16. Thoughts on African mango?

  17. Decimate was created just for this purpose. Awesome stim free product and can be stacked with other stim products. Just saying

  18. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX
    Decimate was created just for this purpose. Awesome stim free product and can be stacked with other stim products. Just saying
    Why not add some double D's into the mix and add DCP to deciMATE and make it a killer non stim fat stack
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Whats the main benefits of using tta500?
    Jay I had explained it to you in a post already...check out the promo I am running...I summarize it there too...

    Deflation! How long has this Balloon Resisted it? SNS TTA Promo!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  20. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Thoughts on African mango?
    http://ergo-log.com/no-african-mango...pplements.html

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements


  21. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Technically RKs also have a tiny stim effect, yet both are negligible IMO , and at the price they are at...I would say it can only get better by adding:

    SNS TTA-500
    I agree on the bolded especially at the higher doses some of us use


    For one for TTA500 cant be beat(price and results)

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements


  22. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX
    Decimate was created just for this purpose. Awesome stim free product and can be stacked with other stim products. Just saying
    Yes I have seen it and looks great. Planned on using at some point, but now that I cantuse t2, decimate just got bumped up the list

  23. Thanks so that's a no lol!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I agree on the bolded especially at the higher doses some of us use


    For one for TTA500 cant be beat(price and results)
    Agreed.

    And how much are you dosing...good God...did Coop get you on his Mega-dosing ideas for certain supps?
    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Yes I have seen it and looks great. Planned on using at some point, but now that I cantuse t2, decimate just got bumped up the list
    Forskolin and Rawolscine is also off your list Cam. Get your tests done first.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  25. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier

    Why not add some double D's into the mix and add DCP to deciMATE and make it a killer non stim fat stack
    or SlinSane v2?
    Just a thought.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Jay I had explained it to you in a post already...check out the promo I am running...I summarize it there too...

    Deflation! How long has this Balloon Resisted it? SNS TTA Promo!
    Oh my bad,i post so much i forget... Sorry bud

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Agreed.


    Forskolin and Rawolscine is also off your list Cam. Get your tests done first.
    Fock forgot it had forskolin. Jesus .

  28. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    or SlinSane v2?
    Just a thought.
    Also a possibility
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  29. Can taking a product like shift cause adverse affects if I have low t3 and tsh. Could it lower it further?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Can taking a product like shift cause adverse affects if I have low t3 and tsh. Could it lower it further?
    Yes...

    And forskolin is just fine for you, not sure why it wouldn't be?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best non-stim fat burner
    By saggy321 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-04-2012, 09:33 PM
  2. Best Non Stim Fat Burner
    By nobel252 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 11:10 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 09:40 AM
  4. NON stim fat burners
    By conan1071 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 02:43 AM
  5. What is the best non stim fat burner?
    By Mr.50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-12-2006, 10:16 PM
Log in
Log in