Supp stack for my wife - General Health/anti-anxiety

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Looking to get together some supplements for the wife. Here's the scoop:

34 - tall & lean - been training for years (lots of cardio/light weight type routines). She's looking to help ease some joint pain she's been noticing lately, as she's picked up the intensity. Also interested in something for sleep/anxiety -

I'm thinking a good multi-V, fish oil, & throw something like 3Z, as it helps me sleep & I've heard Valerian root is good for anxiety -

Any other ideas/suggestions?

LITERaCOLA

Awards
for joint pain I've always used cissus. and for sleep/anxiety look into valarian root.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
cissus is good..I use a basic mix of Glucosomine,msm and H.A and I feel fine.Shoulder pains,gone!

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for joint pain I've always used cissus. and for sleep/anxiety look into valarian root.
This, 5% cissus is the way to go, as found in Focus XT.

Phenibut on rare occasions is great for deep sleep and improved mood/anxiety. Picamilon is another nootropic that can be used more commonly.

Nicolas

Nicolas

Awards
This, 5% cissus is the way to go, as found in Focus XT.

Phenibut on rare occasions is great for deep sleep and improved mood/anxiety. Picamilon is another nootropic that can be used more commonly.
I second the vote for phenibut. It works wonders for anxiety. It's not a substance that can be used daily, though.