Supp stack for my wife - General Health/anti-anxiety

1. Supp stack for my wife - General Health/anti-anxiety

Looking to get together some supplements for the wife. Here's the scoop:

34 - tall & lean - been training for years (lots of cardio/light weight type routines). She's looking to help ease some joint pain she's been noticing lately, as she's picked up the intensity. Also interested in something for sleep/anxiety -

I'm thinking a good multi-V, fish oil, & throw something like 3Z, as it helps me sleep & I've heard Valerian root is good for anxiety -

Any other ideas/suggestions?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

2. for joint pain I've always used cissus. and for sleep/anxiety look into valarian root.

3. cissus is good..I use a basic mix of Glucosomine,msm and H.A and I feel fine.Shoulder pains,gone!
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by LITERaCOLA View Post
    for joint pain I've always used cissus. and for sleep/anxiety look into valarian root.
    This, 5% cissus is the way to go, as found in Focus XT.

Phenibut on rare occasions is great for deep sleep and improved mood/anxiety. Picamilon is another nootropic that can be used more commonly.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

5. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    This, 5% cissus is the way to go, as found in Focus XT.

Phenibut on rare occasions is great for deep sleep and improved mood/anxiety. Picamilon is another nootropic that can be used more commonly.
    I second the vote for phenibut. It works wonders for anxiety. It's not a substance that can be used daily, though.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stack for my wife
    By mnowak1228 in forum PES
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 12:46 PM
  2. I need help with a stack for my wife
    By romanreid in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 10:18 PM
  3. Weight loss stack for my wife
    By SMOKEPALADIN in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2