DAA/Erase For my 61yr old DAD! - AnabolicMinds.com

DAA/Erase For my 61yr old DAD!

  1. New Member
    TM81's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    34

    Reputation

    DAA/Erase For my 61yr old DAD!


    My dad is 61, and was asking me about the DAA/Erase stack!

    Would this stack be appropriate for his age, or just the DAA so he doesnt have any joint issues?

    Will the DAA be safe for him and have any effect?

    He currently takes axis labs endoshield multi-vit daily, and Performance Whey Protein EOD!

    He's wanting to start excercising more and doing some circuit type training !

    He has no BP or Diabetic issues.

    Any advice is appreciated !

  2. New Member
    lamonster14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    411
    Rep Power
    14778

    Reputation

    If i was 61 id say eff otc. And get some gh. But i dont see why not
  3. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation

    Yes it would benefit him 100%.

    Although TRT through a specialist may be a better option.

    But Id go with OG Erase & DPol and add in some creatine..Even add in some Div 3,4 or Horny Goat Weed.good diet and training and he will be gtg! Will get his test up,libido up,strength gains up and will help with body recomp.

    This is all based on me assuming he has trained before and his diet is on point. Its all about DIET!
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    D2footballjrc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,735
    Rep Power
    613167

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    At 61 and if is thinking he is low T he should go to the Dr. and get some Axiron. It'll light him up.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  5. New Member
    TM81's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    34

    Reputation

    Thanks for the input ! He has not had his T-levels tested, but I know I am seeing great results from the stack, but 30 years younger!
  6. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,708
    Rep Power
    950991

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TM81 View Post
    My dad is 61, and was asking me about the DAA/Erase stack!

    Would this stack be appropriate for his age, or just the DAA so he doesnt have any joint issues?

    Will the DAA be safe for him and have any effect?

    He currently takes axis labs endoshield multi-vit daily, and Performance Whey Protein EOD!

    He's wanting to start excercising more and doing some circuit type training !

    He has no BP or Diabetic issues.

    Any advice is appreciated !
    Start exercising first then see if it even matters.

    Males at that age have diminished testosterone but it is elevated estrogen that is a greater health issue.

    Again, start the exercise and see where it goes from there IMHO
  7. BBB
    Senior Member
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,867
    Rep Power
    321365

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'm 63 and I take DHEA daily. I also take a test booster and AI of some type. I think Erase is pretty mild, I personally prefer formestane. I sometimes use some of the milder PH's (i.e. 11 Spray). My test is a bit low it runs about 350ish. I have tried to avoid TRT because once you start you're on it for life.
  8. New Member
    MonsterTruckr's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    32454

    Reputation

    My Dad isn't much younger at 56. He's been on TRT for at least 10 years, and I've had him on DAA/Erase for 6 weeks now... Haven't seen him since starting, but when talking to him on the phone he sounds happier and healthier overall. He said this is the best he's felt in years.
  9. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BBB
    I have tried to avoid TRT because once you start you're on it for life.
    Interesting i never knew that..

    Why so?
  10. New Member
    MonsterTruckr's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    32454

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I'm 63 and I take DHEA daily. I also take a test booster and AI of some type. I think Erase is pretty mild, I personally prefer formestane. I sometimes use some of the milder PH's (i.e. 11 Spray). My test is a bit low it runs about 350ish. I have tried to avoid TRT because once you start you're on it for life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Interesting i never knew that..

    Why so?
    Seriously, if you're still this into working out at 63, you might be leaving a good deal on the table... You're only two years away from that sweet senior citizen discount at the buffet and you could be packing on some serious muscle with a little extra test/reasonably priced food!

    Haha I'm just picking on ya about the discount, but seriously at 63 and your level of activity, TRT might really spice things up for you.
  11. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,708
    Rep Power
    950991

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterTruckr View Post
    My Dad isn't much younger at 56. He's been on TRT for at least 10 years, and I've had him on DAA/Erase for 6 weeks now... Haven't seen him since starting, but when talking to him on the phone he sounds happier and healthier overall. He said this is the best he's felt in years.
    If that is the case then his TRT protocol is inadequate and he should readdress this with his doctor.
  12. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation

    like i said "Look into a pro for TRT"
  13. Senior Member
    D2footballjrc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,735
    Rep Power
    613167

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    If that is the case then his TRT protocol is inadequate and he should readdress this with his doctor.
    This. If DAA/Erase is making him happy over his TRT then something isn't right!
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  14. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,793
    Rep Power
    3874295

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    at his age, i would have him run DAA + IGF 2 + Sustain Alpha
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  15. New Member
    MonsterTruckr's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    32454

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    If that is the case then his TRT protocol is inadequate and he should readdress this with his doctor.
    Yeah I want him to get a new doctor period... this was a big wake up call for him that things were not right, and could be improved upon.
  16. BBB
    Senior Member
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,867
    Rep Power
    321365

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Interesting i never knew that..

    Why so?
    As with all steroids it will shut you down over time. Once you get to be my age you natural test levels are on the decline naturally so they don't recover very well if at all. Even younger BB'ers who stay on roids to long have depressed test levels for their age.
  17. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    As with all steroids it will shut you down over time. Once you get to be my age you natural test levels are on the decline naturally so they don't recover very well if at all. Even younger BB'ers who stay on roids to long have depressed test levels for their age.
    Thnx for the reply...i appreciate you taking your time.

    Did i know that,yes,but didnt actually sit down,take it in and take time to think about it..Common sense =)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Erase/DAA/DHEA stack good idea for 25 year old?
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-07-2013, 09:27 PM
  2. Dr. John... How about Soy milk for my 3year-old boy?
    By BigAk in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-20-2006, 03:36 PM
  3. Question for my dad
    By Tad50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-03-2005, 04:07 PM
  4. Need a supp stack for my 15 Year old brother-
    By JBlaze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-05-2004, 11:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in