Abliderate Advanced

  1. Senior Member
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,949
    Rep Power
    8271
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    47.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thumbs up Abliderate Advanced


    Been using Abliderate Advanced at one application first thing in the morning. Is this more than sufficient or is it more effective to apply a 2nd time after showering before bedtime?

  2. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Once a day is perfect. Going twice doesn't help enough to equal the extra product time you'd get. You want it in the morning as cortisol levels are spiking.

    Eviscerate and Smolder are better if one has the desire to apply them twice a day, but AA not really.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  3. Senior Member
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,949
    Rep Power
    8271
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    47.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Good to hear! Helps make the product go that much longer.


    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Once a day is perfect. Going twice doesn't help enough to equal the extra product time you'd get. You want it in the morning as cortisol levels are spiking.

    Eviscerate and Smolder are better if one has the desire to apply them twice a day, but AA not really.
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Good to hear! Helps make the product go that much longer.
    Yeah. You can get a pretty long run from a bottle of AA.

    I'm running AA and Smolder together right now (along with Recourse and GlycoMyx). Will be adding Slintensity once it is released!

    All SPP Lineup Log- AA, Smolder, Recourse, GlycoMyx, and UD 2.0
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  5. Senior Member
    thyrod's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,405
    Rep Power
    74291
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    4.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Can you apply this anywhere? I've noticed that my left arm is a lot leaner then my right..
  6. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I use it Abliterate once a day.. several times and love it.. never used it more.

    Mike
  7. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Can you apply this anywhere? I've noticed that my left arm is a lot leaner then my right..
    AA is to be applied pretty much only on the core, spine to spine. Smolder/Evisc can go other spots a bit better.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  8. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,815
    Rep Power
    596680
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    58.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Love me some Abliderate in the morning. Great cortisol control and goes on smooth on my abs. 1 dose daily the bottle lasts a while.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Ask me about Reload. Free SNS for your labels
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  9. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I have AA on my core as we speak And smolder.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  10. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Love me some Abliderate in the morning. Great cortisol control and goes on smooth on my abs. 1 dose daily the bottle lasts a while.
    I use it for the smell.. I LOVE IT! serious lol
  11. Senior Member
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,949
    Rep Power
    8271
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    47.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I realize the majority of the recommendations have been to use AA only once a day, first thing in the morning.

    However going on vacation in 3 weeks and have more than enough of a bottle to finish the timeframe, would starting today of including any evening dosage provide for ANY benefit?
  12. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    I realize the majority of the recommendations have been to use AA only once a day, first thing in the morning.

    However going on vacation in 3 weeks and have more than enough of a bottle to finish the timeframe, would starting today of including any evening dosage provide for ANY benefit?
    You might see some benefits of increasing the skin tightening ingredients to a double dose. I do think some people have ran it more than once per day. If you're really looking for the absolute fastest results possible two times might provide them. It's just not something we generally recommend as it becomes unnecessarily expensive for the vast majority of consumers. I'd say go for it, as you might see some benefits if you are determined to finish the run by vacation time.

    Keep us updated on feedback/results. I'm running it right now (albeit once a day) and already loving what I've seen in two short weeks.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  13. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,815
    Rep Power
    596680
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    58.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    I realize the majority of the recommendations have been to use AA only once a day, first thing in the morning.

    However going on vacation in 3 weeks and have more than enough of a bottle to finish the timeframe, would starting today of including any evening dosage provide for ANY benefit?
    When i was doing a cut a while back i ran AA 1 dose mornings and Smolder 1 dose in the evening. I was pleased with the results. Gets a bit pricey, but it was a nice stack.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Ask me about Reload. Free SNS for your labels
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  14. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    I realize the majority of the recommendations have been to use AA only once a day, first thing in the morning.

    However going on vacation in 3 weeks and have more than enough of a bottle to finish the timeframe, would starting today of including any evening dosage provide for ANY benefit?
    maybe morning and mid day? Doesnt lean xtreme suggest morning and mid day? I believe although I could be wrong, those are the two main times cortisol spikes.

    Why not just save the rest for later usage? No need to use it up just because.
  15. Senior Member
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,949
    Rep Power
    8271
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    47.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    When I have used LX before, the recommended dosage was a cap upon waking up, one 4 hours later, and one before bedtime.

    when doing transdermals, I don't think it would be much benefit to apply 4 hours apart which is why I was thinking of adding an evening dosage. Not trying just to use it to use it, but if there are additional benefits, then I am all for it.


    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    maybe morning and mid day? Doesnt lean xtreme suggest morning and mid day? I believe although I could be wrong, those are the two main times cortisol spikes.

    Why not just save the rest for later usage? No need to use it up just because.
  16. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    When I have used LX before, the recommended dosage was a cap upon waking up, one 4 hours later, and one before bedtime.

    when doing transdermals, I don't think it would be much benefit to apply 4 hours apart which is why I was thinking of adding an evening dosage. Not trying just to use it to use it, but if there are additional benefits, then I am all for it.

    no worries bro, just trying to say what i no.. i am curious as well. 1 dose works amazing for me, can't imagine it can get any better.
  17. New Member
    Fullergoku's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    31
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    32%

    at which body fat percentage would you see the most benefits from abliderate advanced?
  18. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Fullergoku View Post
    at which body fat percentage would you see the most benefits from abliderate advanced?
    Any really, but if higher body fats we would definitely recommend AA over Eviscerate or Smolder. Those tend to work best at bringing out the cuts and won't work as well on a real high body fat percentage. AA should be good to go at almost any BF.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  19. Advanced Member
    JonRubio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    814
    Rep Power
    124008
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    62.19%

    Just a question, sorry to hijack the thread, i have eczema and after I applied it several times about a month ago, I seem to have broken out with rashes on my stomach. Any thoughts?
    PES R&D
  20. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post
    Just a question, sorry to hijack the thread, i have eczema and after I applied it several times about a month ago, I seem to have broken out with rashes on my stomach. Any thoughts?
    Take some time off to let it heal and then reintroduce. Think this has happened to a few people and sometimes it didn't come back. Might need to PM matt.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Price Jumped on Abliderate Advanced
    By vudoo in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 12:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in