Just bought Erase....

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Just bought Erase....


    Here I go!!!!!!!


  2. Enjoy the ride
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

    •   
       


  3. Loved it. Stack with DAA and or Anabeta and watch out!

  4. Hell yah get some nice gains. My erase comes in Wednesday , I'm pumped

  5. Good luck! I just started last week and already notice a difference.
    •   
       


  6. Erase Pro,Dpol,Icariin& Creatine..makin great strength gains while still cutting...

    Your going to like Erase,good luck on your run

  7. Thanks everyone. My avatar pic is fairly recent. Maybe I'll post an "after" pic.

  8. What is a good brand of creatine to run with erase?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller View Post
    What is a good brand of creatine to run with erase?
    I would go with a simple Creapure creatine monohydrate.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller
    What is a good brand of creatine to run with erase?
    Im using creapure creatine... Allmax or On are good choices,effective and cheap.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by pmdied View Post
    Loved it. Stack with DAA and or Anabeta and watch out!
    That sounds like an awesome stack! I know Erase with DAA is nasty...have not tried Anabeta yet.
    I'm Back...

  12. Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller View Post
    What is a good brand of creatine to run with erase?
    I am a huge fan of Creapure Mono.

    AX German Creatine is German manufactured Creapure.
    AX German Creatine is guaranteed to contain the highest purity level ever -- a minimum 99.95%.

    AX German Creatine - NutraPlanet
    $8.18 for 60 servings at NP
    I'm Back...

  13. Good luck with erase, basic creatine mono is fine.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    I am a huge fan of Creapure Mono.

    AX German Creatine is German manufactured Creapure.
    AX German Creatine is guaranteed to contain the highest purity level ever -- a minimum 99.95%.


    $8.18 for 60 servings at NP
    That's a great deal for creapure!

  15. I am going to do a log on this one.
    What is the preferred template?

    How much water do you guys drink with during the day on you erase runs?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller
    I am going to do a log on this one.
    What is the preferred template?

    How much water do you guys drink with during the day on you erase runs?
    I drank about 100 oz, but the key for me was fish oil.

  17. i dont stress water,i just drink what i drink through the day and dont keep track to be honest.Drink plenty of gatorades as well...I also take a multi ,fish oil and glucosomine msm h.a for joints...

  18. Quote Originally Posted by pmdied View Post
    I drank about 100 oz, but the key for me was fish oil.
    How did the fish oil help?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller

    How did the fish oil help?
    Pretty sure it helped with lubing joints.Since lowering estrogen leads to dry joints.

  20. im stacking my daa + erase with just creapture. Works real well and its cheap in bulk!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    im stacking my daa + erase with just creapture. Works real well and its cheap in bulk!
    Get some!!!

  22. That's correct. I'm 38 and took 4 capsules a day. Had absolutely no joint issues with Erase Pro, even taking it every day. The fish oil is the key although others like Super Cissus.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas View Post
    I would go with a simple Creapure creatine monohydrate.
    any creatine mono. all other creatines are a waste in my opinion

  24. Just got it and took cap #1.
    Is three a day good?
    How do you guys dose erase?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller
    Just got it and took cap #1.
    Is three a day good?
    How do you guys dose erase?
    3 a day yes, spread out evenly.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  26. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    im stacking my daa + erase with just creapture. Works real well and its cheap in bulk!
    Nice!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  27. Quote Originally Posted by pmdied View Post
    That's correct. I'm 38 and took 4 capsules a day. Had absolutely no joint issues with Erase Pro, even taking it every day. The fish oil is the key although others like Super Cissus.
    God damn 4 caps, estrogen will never grace your internals ever again :P . For me 1 of regular erase is enough haha , maybe ill step it up to 2 eventually.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar

    God damn 4 caps, estrogen will never grace your internals ever again :P . For me 1 of regular erase is enough haha , maybe ill step it up to 2 eventually.
    Isnt this ur first time using erase?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar

    God damn 4 caps, estrogen will never grace your internals ever again :P . For me 1 of regular erase is enough haha , maybe ill step it up to 2 eventually.
    Lol, 4 caps of fish oil..
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Just bought 2 erase pro
    By emiliozapata in forum PES
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 03:07 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 06:57 PM
  3. Just bought myself some pheromones. :)
    By Jaymus in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-02-2004, 11:33 AM
  4. just bought 19nordione is it really that bad ?
    By dexcell in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-02-2003, 07:09 AM
  5. I just bought some EAS Simply Whey and love it!
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-04-2003, 07:18 PM
Log in
Log in