That Alpha male feeling - what supplements?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. That Alpha male feeling - what supplements?


    Can anyone tell me if they have had an experience obtaining that alpha male feeling through natural supplements?

    I experienced it on ISA-Test and Erase, Id be the guy who stood up for his girl, the man who stepped in to help the bullied, Id respectfully tell managers where to go when they were wrong, I was fearless. I really feel it helped my life and got things done, better job, the lot.

    However, i got hair thinning with ISA-test and i as it came after erase i dont know if that contributed or not (during the 6 weeks all looked fine) so Im cautious moving forward (after feelign id hit the male hjackpot)

    I want no hair loss but I want that feeling..... anyone? Is it even possible?


  2. Chrysin - anyone tried?

  3. Viagra, Cocaine and Ecstasy

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta
    Viagra, Cocaine and Ecstasy

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    This ^^^^ XD no but seriously op. i would try tribulus. I know im gonna get bashed for this cuz its not proven and works for about 50 percent of ppl. But since youve never ventured into strong supps (prohormone or steroids) then you should see a difference. Its very cheap. I actually wrote up a review about it on here to explain more. Should give u very androgenic like side affects such as aggression and that balls out attitude your reffering to. Read my review for more buddy. Hope i helped.
  5. http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  6. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    Trib is a nice affordable adaptogen for this purpose.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post
    Can anyone tell me if they have had an experience obtaining that alpha male feeling through natural supplements?

    I experienced it on ISA-Test and Erase, Id be the guy who stood up for his girl, the man who stepped in to help the bullied, Id respectfully tell managers where to go when they were wrong, I was fearless. I really feel it helped my life and got things done, better job, the lot.

    However, i got hair thinning with ISA-test and i as it came after erase i dont know if that contributed or not (during the 6 weeks all looked fine) so Im cautious moving forward (after feelign id hit the male hjackpot)

    I want no hair loss but I want that feeling..... anyone? Is it even possible?
    I like IGF 2, Sustain Alpha for that
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  8. Formula-X/Division 1 Stack + Licogenix or ErasePro, both have been by far the best natural test/aggression boost I've ever felt from supplements.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  9. Go with dermacrine..I feel alpha as f*ck running this stuff. Also contains Pregnenolone, which is said to protect against hair loss
    Cultivating Mass.

  10. Androhard (or any DHT). provides aggression and alpha feeling. that is just what it does. Not sure if you consider it "natural" though....its OTC, but technically its a hormone produced in your body so.......

  11. Test Powder has my vote... I've ran two tubs and felt ALPHA as F@$% without any neg side effects. Im about to run DAA standalone and see how that works for me until I get on some more Test Powder. Bought some DAA dirt cheap on Nutra.. will run for 4 weeks then 4 weeks of Test Powder back to back.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post
    This ^^^^ XD no but seriously op. i would try tribulus. I know im gonna get bashed for this cuz its not proven and works for about 50 percent of ppl. But since youve never ventured into strong supps (prohormone or steroids) then you should see a difference. Its very cheap. I actually wrote up a review about it on here to explain more. Should give u very androgenic like side affects such as aggression and that balls out attitude your reffering to. Read my review for more buddy. Hope i helped.

    I can attest to this, but at what cost? ISA-Test has sh*T loads of trib in it... but then my hair thinned :/

  13. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    Androhard (or any DHT). provides aggression and alpha feeling. that is just what it does. Not sure if you consider it "natural" though....its OTC, but technically its a hormone produced in your body so.......
    DHT... The main cause of hairloss!

  14. Is this the stuff?
    Does it need a pct.. its says its prohormonal :/

    http://www.**********************/De...qua-Vade-250ml

    or

    the spray?
    http://www.musclesupplements.com/sho...bps-dermacrine

  15. Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob
    Is this the stuff?
    Does it need a pct.. its says its prohormonal :/

    http://www.**********************/De...qua-Vade-250ml

    or

    the spray?
    http://www.musclesupplements.com/sho...bps-dermacrine
    Get the new dermacrine topical. I believe that link is for the old carrier. Dermacrine and formasurge works great. Follow that up with testpowder and you got 8wks of aggression and crazy jacked libido.
  16. purebred
    purebred's Avatar

    Any natural stuff that doesn't require PCT or taking a bunch of other crap to offset side effects?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob
    Is this the stuff?
    Does it need a pct.. its says its prohormonal :/

    http://www.**********************/De...qua-Vade-250ml

    or

    the spray?
    http://www.musclesupplements.com/sho...bps-dermacrine
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/b...130-pumps.html

    Its out of stock right now, but with the demand so high, i'm sure it'll be back soon..
    Also like chainlink mentioned stacking with a formastane product yields great results.. personally I didn't care for formasurge tho. Formeron is the way to go that being said, it depends how far out of the "natural" range you want to venture. albeit suppression isn't a major concern with either of these products.
    Cultivating Mass.

  18. Mian priority really, is to keep the hair and not have to spend $$$$$

    These mild ph sprays are turning out to be ideal if they give the alpha ness and some gains to boot. If it was all about the gains other options are better, obviously.

  19. Anything without DHT and DHEA? No NCAA banned substances

  20. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    Androhard (or any DHT). provides aggression and alpha feeling. that is just what it does. Not sure if you consider it "natural" though....its OTC, but technically its a hormone produced in your body so.......
    ^^^This although it is a PH and Dermacrine is a good choice as well


  21. Quote Originally Posted by purebred View Post
    Any natural stuff that doesn't require PCT or taking a bunch of other crap to offset side effects?
    I get a good sense of well being from PowerFULL or IGF-2 when I use them. Mucuna Pruriens in general improve my mood.

  22. Yeah If you guys are not interested in anything DHT and/or PH/DHEA that cuts out the majority of stuff but despite being inferior, some of the non DHEA/DHT stuff named in this thread can be effective in some. You guys realize that dermacrine is topical DHEA/Preg right? That would be off the table if you're avoiding DHEA....

  23. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    Yeah If you guys are not interested in anything DHT and/or PH/DHEA that cuts out the majority of stuff but despite being inferior, some of the non DHEA/DHT stuff named in this thread can be effective in some. You guys realize that dermacrine is topical DHEA/Preg right? That would be off the table if you're avoiding DHEA....
    I wasn't aware OP was trying to avoid dhea.
    Cultivating Mass.

  24. he may like stacking TCF-1 w/ Sustain Alpha Gel...

    TCF-1 can amp you up in the aggression department and sustain alpha can increase mood and sex drive too....

    -matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor

    I wasn't aware OP was trying to avoid dhea.
    Not sure if he is or not? but i noticed a few other guys were looking to avoid DHEA ....i know OP ain't havin that DHT though

  26. andro hard is expensive too just for a bit of fun. Ive used herbal remedies int he past costing under a tenner, like 5htp etc that have mind blowing effects... it seems we always pay over the odds for supplements with a name ont hem :/

    So, as Dermacrine comes in at 25 for me, i guess thats a) cheaper than erase and b) cheaper than the alternatives... unless anyone can shed light on something else?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob
    Can anyone tell me if they have had an experience obtaining that alpha male feeling through natural supplements?

    I experienced it on ISA-Test and Erase, Id be the guy who stood up for his girl, the man who stepped in to help the bullied, Id respectfully tell managers where to go when they were wrong, I was fearless. I really feel it helped my life and got things done, better job, the lot.
    Are you serious,lol???

  28. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    I wasn't aware OP was trying to avoid dhea.
    DHEA fine, dermacrine has Pregnenolone, which is said to protect against hair loss

  29. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor
    Go with dermacrine..I feel alpha as f*ck running this stuff. Also contains Pregnenolone, which is said to protect against hair loss
    Yup
    Cultivating Mass.

  30. I've tried a lot of supps and nothing ever gave me an "alpha" feeling.
    PES R&D

  31. Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post
    Can anyone tell me if they have had an experience obtaining that alpha male feeling through natural supplements?

    I experienced it on ISA-Test and Erase, Id be the guy who stood up for his girl, the man who stepped in to help the bullied, Id respectfully tell managers where to go when they were wrong, I was fearless. I really feel it helped my life and got things done, better job, the lot.

    However, i got hair thinning with ISA-test and i as it came after erase i dont know if that contributed or not (during the 6 weeks all looked fine) so Im cautious moving forward (after feelign id hit the male hjackpot)

    I want no hair loss but I want that feeling..... anyone? Is it even possible?
    Sounds like something alcohol does Honestly you don't need a damn supplement to be this guy. It is all in your head. Don't waste money on supplements for this.

  32. Tongat Ali 100:1

  33. Quote Originally Posted by andrewk369 View Post
    Sounds like something alcohol does Honestly you don't need a damn supplement to be this guy. It is all in your head. Don't waste money on supplements for this.
    I am this guy.

    However, i know when I'm on test boosters it comes on tap, quick fire. Other time, when not, its a real power drain. One nights bad sleep and its cba cba cba

    Done a bit of googling and people have been asking for the same thing.. they want this constant. IM A GOD feeling... without narcotics of course

    Work, commuting, kids, overtime, workouts, sleep problems... takes it out of you, some days you go in feeling like a scared lamb, when every day is a "get out of my way" day when on erase etc.

    So far, the leader, looks like dermacrine - test boost without the hairloss. Plus, application looks more fun than pills

  34. Avena 20:1 @ 1.5 grams a day
    Added in some DIM at 300 mg a day and that boosted the feeling.

    Certain forms of Tongkat worked in this regard.

    Icariin worked but gave me mad headaches. Thought it was my BP because of the action but my doc said my levels were great.

    Nettle @ 2 grams a day.

    Erase @ 2 caps a day.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)

  35. Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post
    I am this guy.

    However, i know when I'm on test boosters it comes on tap, quick fire. Other time, when not, its a real power drain. One nights bad sleep and its cba cba cba

    Done a bit of googling and people have been asking for the same thing.. they want this constant. IM A GOD feeling... without narcotics of course

    Work, commuting, kids, overtime, workouts, sleep problems... takes it out of you, some days you go in feeling like a scared lamb, when every day is a "get out of my way" day when on erase etc.

    So far, the leader, looks like dermacrine - test boost without the hairloss. Plus, application looks more fun than pills

    You realize you could also employ AndroDrive, since you are open to Dermacrine. AndroDrive would be the oral version with high blood spiking abilities.

    In fact, at just 1 (one) softgel a day (approx 66.5 mg) could put your DHEA levels in high/normal range....

    2 a day would be 84 day supply

    3 a day would be 60 day supply

    I used to actually like scivations fenotest product and syntrax FUZE back in the day....they were herbals concoctions of fenugreek, trib, icarin
    etc..

    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  36. I haven't tried the topical yet, but I can say Sustain Alpha liquivade definitely helps in the libido department.

  37. half a years supply might be an idea at $80 and be cost effective.
    Can we talk hairloss and androdrive?

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas View Post
    I haven't tried the topical yet, but I can say Sustain Alpha liquivade definitely helps in the libido department.
    Topical is even more pronounced try it out bud


  39. Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post
    half a years supply might be an idea at $80 and be cost effective.
    Can we talk hairloss and androdrive?
    Haven't heard of any issues with hair loss and AD


  40. I get it off Dpol, Formula X and Division1...
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Alpha Male Feeling and AI's
    By srocco112 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 02:04 AM
  2. I NEED that alpha male feeling back
    By Dyou in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 03:10 PM
  3. I want that ALPHA MALE feeling...what for it?
    By sundevil04 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 04:08 PM
  4. Regaining the Alpha Male Feeling
    By Beau in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 04:03 PM
  5. Alpha male feeling
    By cumkwakka in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 01:29 PM
Log in
Log in