Lookin to Get Back on Creatine But Theres to Many Types... - AnabolicMinds.com

Lookin to Get Back on Creatine But Theres to Many Types...

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

Question Lookin to Get Back on Creatine But Theres to Many Types...

Yes i know this subject has tons of good threads & info, but its too much & im in a creatine info OVERLOAD & am more confused after reading thru them!! My basic question is finding a single product & type of creatine to run & the one thing i keep seeing is running the good old Creatine Mono as its cheap & effective. So what about all these other creatine types that are out there & are any of them worth a try??? Besides creatine Mono, theres CEE, Kre-Alkalyn, Magnesium Creatine Chelate, German Creatine, Creatine Nitrate, Creatine effervescent, etc, etc.

I like capsules over bitter drinks & found a decently priced, dosed, & capped Creatine Mono here: The Official AnabolicMinds Supplement Store

So from my research, would adding the Magnesium Creatine Chelate be a plus in improving exercise performance & delay exhaustion?

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The worthwhile ones:

Creatine monohydrate - it increases muscular PCr and thus strength and intracellular hydration. Tried and true
    MCC- offers a different form of GI uptake to reduce GI issues and help creatine monohydrate non-responders. Provides chelated magnesium, the most bioavailable form of arguably the most important mineral to supplement with. SNS makes a 501 count bottle that's a killer deal
    Orotine - provides orotic acid, which comes with a host of benefits (see writeup)
    Creatine nitrate - enhances performance through 2 mechanisms, one of which is independent of PCr
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Creatine monohydrate is a great way to go. Go with a Creapure type
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

I'd go with the ON mono powder. It's cheap and you can just throw it in with a shake. I don't mess with all those other gimicky types of creatine. I hear there's a new one coming out call "creatine-super-hydroawesome-asskickerdrate." Should be the bee's knees.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    The worthwhile ones:

Creatine monohydrate - it increases muscular PCr and thus strength and intracellular hydration. Tried and true
    MCC- offers a different form of GI uptake to reduce GI issues and help creatine monohydrate non-responders. Provides chelated magnesium, the most bioavailable form of arguably the most important mineral to supplement with. SNS makes a 501 count bottle that's a killer deal
    Orotine - provides orotic acid, which comes with a host of benefits (see writeup)
    Creatine nitrate - enhances performance through 2 mechanisms, one of which is independent of PCr
    I really like mcc. I like the magnesium I can get from it with the addition of creatine.. I also like creatine monohydrate tried and true. SNS offers some of the most affordable and highest quality creatine out there.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

I would say creatine monohydrate and I would recommend that you get creapure. Allmax is a great, cheap creapure.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Red9
    Creatine monohydrate is a great way to go. Go with a Creapure type
    exactly^^ creapure creatine monohydrate,inexpensive and in good bulk quantity and very very effective. Your best bet is Allmax or ON.

Also a creatine effervescent is worth looking at..consists of sodium,carbs and suger..to help with better absortion,in a few diff ways obviousley
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I got 100 servings of creatine mono from nutraplanet for like 10 bucks. it mixes easy, has no taste, and does the trick
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  9. New Member

I'd say MCC, creatine orotate, or dicreatine malate (although dicreatine malate feedback is purely anecdotal, as far as I know). Creatine monohydrate works and I go back to it every once in awhile only to be reminded that it sometimes doesn't digest well for me, although dicreatine doesn't bother me.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-28-2011, 07:14 AM
  2. Best way to get back into ketosis on CKD after carb up
    By pitching101 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 01:34 PM
  3. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 03:35 PM
  4. Where to get ebooks on steroids/bodybuilding?
    By rford78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 05:29 AM
  5. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-11-2004, 12:17 AM