DAA question

P

PurplePills

Awards
I got my 2 tubs of DAA. It says 2 scoops a day but it doesn't say when. I'm guessing postworkout?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Anytime of the day as long as the 2 scoops equal 3g of DAA. It can be taken on an empty stomach or fed state, no difference.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anytime of the day as long as the 2 scoops equal 3g of DAA. It can be taken on an empty stomach or fed state, no difference.
This^^^ I personally used mine in the morning since I made it a routine I wouldn't forget

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
My vote also goes for all 3 grams first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
Same here, though some people present GI issues this way, simply take along with some BCAAs.

P

PurplePills

Awards
Anyone interested in the Erase? I am giving it away free now.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Anyone interested in the Erase? I am giving it away free now.
I actually have a thread looking for erase and paying or it via PayPal. Send info I'll cover the shipping and price.

B

boogyman

Awards
I always take it before bed with ZMA, it seems to amplify the ZMA and I sleep really well and wake up feely very well rested.

P

PurplePills

Awards
pm me your info and i'll send it to anyone
first come first serve

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any time is the correct answer.
However, my personal preference is preworkout. I feel added aggression when I dose DAA preworkout.

My feeling my not be real and could all be in my head. I will use and take any motivation I can get. :)

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Any time is the correct answer.
However, my personal preference is preworkout. I feel added aggression when I dose DAA preworkout.

My feeling my not be real and could all be in my head. I will use and take any motivation I can get. :)
Nothing wrong with dosing it preworkout.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Nothing wrong with dosing it preworkout.
The LCLT , Inhibit-P , DAA preworkout combination seems to have a potent effect on aggression and alpha attitude according to user reports indeed.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
6 posts and ppl should not he jumping on this..idk,if i dont know u dont trust u..Unless your Celorza,Bolt,warbird,Dewey and airborne,king james & "JIM BUICK" =)

Wont leave it bigjon,natty disaster,antihero and baldwanus...you guys seem chill :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
OH ****,my bad bro..but you just recently became my new AM friend...

I will do some editing now,check in 2 minutes =)))))
He is a seasoned member of the forums indeed, good friend to have haha.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
What about Mr fckin cooper? what about him?
hey Warbird,dont push my buttns buddy,lol ;)

I have a diff trust for the fellow mentioned above,lmAO,im sure he knws that already.How can you doubt anyone who bulked all naturally and did cardio and took fat burners and gained 70lbs on a bulk in 7 months,ya know =)