best cutting supplement?

TulsaTalons

Awards
what do you guys think is the best cutting supplement out there? im leaning towards alpha T2 + DCP.
really dont want to spend more than 60$.
thoughts?
thanks.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Why not get: TTA-500 , PLCAR , EC stack. Perfectly natural and effective cutting combo that will last for a good while and well within your dosage value. Besides Nutraplanet has a sale on TTA-500 atm :) good time to stock up!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
buy a food scale, save the other $45

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Why not get: TTA-500 , PLCAR , EC stack. Perfectly natural and effective cutting combo that will last for a good while and well within your dosage value. Besides Nutraplanet has a sale on TTA-500 atm :) good time to stock up!
What role with cutting does TT-500 play?

Most i know is about Potassium is def key when cutting,its a prime ingredient in water/diuretic pills.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Most i know is about Potassium is def key when cutting,its a prime ingredient in water/diuretic pills.
TTA is a PPAR antagonist. PPAR stands for Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors. PPAR’s are a group of transcription factors (proteins that transcribe genetic information from DNA to RNA) that play key roles in cell development, glucose metabolism, and metabolism of carbohydrates, lipids, and proteins.

There are different types of PPAR’s, but TTA relates to PPAR-alpha. The liver is the main site in which fatty acids are burnt as energy or stored dependant upon calorie intake and energy expenditure. When in a fasting state, the body generally switches from using carbohydrate and fats as an energy source to mainly fat. Fatty acids are released from adipocytes (the cells that primarily compose adipose tissue). These fatty acids are then either restored in adipocytes, go to cardiac and skeletal muscle to be burned as energy, or are broken down through beta oxidization to form ketones. PPAR-alpha mediates the genes that control fatty acid uptake, beta oxidization, and gamma oxidization – which are upregulated when in a fasting state. Therefore, with TTA being a PPAR-alpha antagonist, it activates these receptors allowing you to receive these benefits while in a fed state as well. PPAR-alpha also helps inhibit triglyceride hydrolysis, which further enhances lipid oxidization.

TTA also helps increase mitochondrial activity, which in itself provides numerous benefits. Mitochondria proteins function mainly to produce ATP (ATP transports chemical energy within cells for metabolism).By enhancing mitochondria protein function, the body burns more ‘fuel’, which translates into fat loss. The more fat that someone is carrying, the more inhibition of mitochondrial function they generally have.

TTA also enhances mitochondrial oxidative capacity. There is a strong link between insulin resistance and the reduction of glucose oxidization in the mitochondria and the subsequent build up for glycolysis byproducts.

TTA also helps in reducing free fatty acids and triglyceride levels.
Was typing up a response , but it seems pretty well explained here haha. Hope that helps up a bit.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
OG ripped fuel (herbal caffeine and ephedrine) + yohimbe fuel + Bayer aspirin. Or OG diet fuel (herbal caff/ephedrine/yohimbe) + aspirin. Or straight up gangsta version ephedrine white crosses /dymetadrine 25 + no-doz + yohimbe rx + aspirin

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
OG ripped fuel (herbal caffeine and ephedrine) + yohimbe fuel + Bayer aspirin. Or OG diet fuel (herbal caff/ephedrine/yohimbe) + aspirin. Or straight up gangsta version ephedrine white crosses /dymetadrine 25 + no-doz + yohimbe rx + aspirin
Decimate + Reduce XT + ECA, 3x a day for 2 months

Thank me later

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

Thank me later
Damn u Americans and the ECA stack. Customs suck and we can't have it.

Besides, my go to would be
Aav2, alphamine, reduce XT and decimate+recompadrol

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Whats the point of having 2x Alpha-Y along with a Novel Yohimbe Extract? Just wondering :/ isn't it overkill on the wallet and point?

Nicolas

Nicolas

Awards
what do you guys think is the best cutting supplement out there? im leaning towards alpha T2 + DCP.
really dont want to spend more than 60$.
thoughts?
thanks.
My vote would definitely go to an Ephedrine/Caffeine stack. I always see great results when I run it. You may want to check out Intermittent Fasting, also. It has really helped me maximize gains and fat loss.

TulsaTalons

Awards
i should also mention that i have somewhat high blood pressure (145/85) so would the Decimate + Reduce XT + ECA, 3x a day for 2 months still be ok?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
i should also mention that i have somewhat high blood pressure (145/85) so would the Decimate + Reduce XT + ECA, 3x a day for 2 months still be ok?
What's the cause of your high blood pressure and why are you not correcting that before worrying about weight loss supplements? You don't need supplements to lose weight. You need a calorie deficit.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards

Thank me later
Oh I used to abuse these stacks back in the day (circa 1991-1999 as you can probably see by some of the formulas/brand names).....also clen of course as well. That is probably why my heart beats too fast now (like 90 after a short walk, then sit down and take a reading). So I don't use any stims now, since the last thing I want is my heart beating faster. other than some caffeine, strictly non-stim for me. Might as well live in Canada eh? :D

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

If your BP is high I would suggest taking this approach to EC stack (the Yohimbine would be added in the same manner as the pyramiding into it from this website) :

http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm

Also, keep in mind you should be taking care of the source of the problem your BP is high. As far as Blood Pressure Control supplements I would say your best bet is:

-High Grade EPA/DHA Fish oil like Orange Oximega
-CoQ10
-Niacin
-Celery Seed
-Hawthorn Berry Extract.

Keep regular checks of your BP anyway, I wouldn't say Ephedra causes a threat immediately for BP, but some people do get raises from it, I don't at all and I have slightly high BP, just make sure you take at least 2-4g of EPA/DHA (Fish oil content).

(Answered it somewhere else, just wanted to make sure you got this, HBP is something that needs to be addressed properly always).

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yep I take 200mg Ubiquinol, 3g epa/dha ED....and 3-6 caps of hawhtorn extract if I'm on anything that raises my BP (such as PH or DS or whatever). eventually I'll try the celery seed, but I do have an Rx for a BP med...so that plus hawthorn works very well for me to bring BP way down. But I agree with celorza, you should address the BP issue...that is not good to be chronically high (even "lower" high). Once you get that under control, you can add supps and see if they raise your BP back up...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yep I take 200mg Ubiquinol, 3g epa/dha ED....and 3-6 caps of hawhtorn extract if I'm on anything that raises my BP (such as PH or DS or whatever). eventually I'll try the celery seed, but I do have an Rx for a BP med...so that plus hawthorn works very well for me to bring BP way down. But I agree with celorza, you should address the BP issue...that is not good to be chronically high (even "lower" high). Once you get that under control, you can add supps and see if they raise your BP back up...
You know, PLCAR and COP play along really well with Ubiquinol in lowering blood pressure and it is not really known or sung a lot. Could give those a shot too bro!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
You know, PLCAR and COP play along really well with Ubiquinol in lowering blood pressure and it is not really known or sung a lot. Could give those a shot too bro!
Yeah I got PLCAR here already....just not sure if it will keep me up all night like ALC...COP I was intending on picking up next NP order :D

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yeah I got PLCAR here already....just not sure if it will keep me up all night like ALC...COP I was intending on picking up next NP order :D
I'm hoping it won't , let me know how PLCAR treats yah. It should also help combat general Fatigue which would be a plus. And COP is just aces in my books haha.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I'm hoping it won't , let me know how PLCAR treats yah. It should also help combat general Fatigue which would be a plus. And COP is just aces in my books haha.
I'm gonna incorporate the PLCAR in once this cutter is over, and I'm off pretty much everything for a few days other than general health supps. that will give me an indication of how it affects me pretty much solo. as for COP? I like COP, but not so much COPS :D

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'm gonna incorporate the PLCAR in once this cutter is over, and I'm off pretty much everything for a few days other than general health supps. that will give me an indication of how it affects me pretty much solo. as for COP? I like COP, but not so much COPS :D
"Whatcha gonna do when they come for you!?"

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I used to be addicted to that damn show when it first came out decades ago LOL......but actual cops tend to suck, although there are cool ones...
Yeah...you know howtheydo the frisking around the sack a bit more..."fondly" as though looking for your..."concealed weapon"! Hahahaha

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah...you know howtheydo the frisking around the sack a bit more..."fondly" as though looking for your..."concealed weapon"! Hahahaha
I c wat u did dere :) haha you think I won't find these subtle comments eh? Well sir I am everywhere :p

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I c wat u did dere :) haha you think I won't find these subtle comments eh? Well sir I am everywhere :p
You know I love yah bro (no homo) haha, and I was JK Officer Ricky McLats.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Most i know is about [b[Potassium is def key when cutting[/b],its a prime ingredient in water/diuretic pills.
So I should just eat more bananas a day? :)

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
So I should just eat more bananas a day? :)
Yes smart ass,lol, ;)

I know some things,just not everything,unfortunatley..lol

I also will tell u that the whole pot while cutting thing is great,but a banana is good mainly post workout ,spikes and sugars etc,but there not good for cutting,so ill do my investigating,lol..because it all seems to make no sense to me,lol

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I'm using 11 ketotestosterone and recomping at 3500 calories holy **** lol. Building mass, strength is going up but abs are coming in more and more. This is my first PH cycle other supps I'm using are formeron, m1D black, reversitol v2(because I can) was using erase the first four weeks. In also using effervescent COP, R spray, orotine, anabolic pump. Pre workout is jacked and hemavol. Intraworkout is strive, post workout is isopure and vitargo S2 and **** that's a lot of money lol..my weight has been shifting up and down up and down. For once I'm burning fat and building muscle. Its a great feeling but honestly my diet is spot on. O eat mainly organic and extremely healthy stuff. No cheat meals ever. I love my veggies from whole foods

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'm using 11 ketotestosterone and recomping at 3500 calories holy **** lol. Building mass, strength is going up but abs are coming in more and more. This is my first PH cycle other supps I'm using are formeron, m1D black, reversitol v2(because I can) was using erase the first four weeks. In also using effervescent COP, R spray, orotine, anabolic pump. Pre workout is jacked and hemavol. Intraworkout is strive, post workout is isopure and vitargo S2 and **** that's a lot of money lol..my weight has been shifting up and down up and down. For once I'm burning fat and building muscle. Its a great feeling but honestly my diet is spot on. O eat mainly organic and extremely healthy stuff. No cheat meals ever. I love my veggies from whole foods
I don't know how you could possibly gauge the effectiveness of 11-kt with all that other stuff, including a second PH and what is foreseeably 4 AIs.

Steve_W

Awards

I wanted some decimate but nutra won't send because of the yohimbine. Did you get it through customs??? PM where you ordered from please :D

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I wanted some decimate but nutra won't send because of the yohimbine. Did you get it through customs??? PM where you ordered from please :D
get a triple stack of alone sane v2, decimate and triazole...
That + aav2 and recompadrol is perfect.
Aav2 dosed normally per label and recompadrol 1 cap pre low gi veggies etc and 2 per 30g carbs

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I don't know how you could possibly gauge the effectiveness of 11-kt with all that other stuff, including a second PH and what is foreseeably 4 AIs.
Well I only used erase the first four weeks I then dropped the erase and started reversitol v2..nipples started getting sore and strange feeling so for the last two weeks I'm using the minimum dose of formeron. I know its the 11 keto because I've had the others as staple supplements for quite some time now. The M1D black made me gain about 5 pounds with a softer look. I added in the 11 ketotestosterone the last 4 weeks took waist measurements before cycle, 4 weeks in, and after 2 weeks on 11 keto. Waist has shrunk since incorporating the 11 keto.