Secure e-mail

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
I don't know if this is considered a product, but how about secure encrypted e-mail addresses. Much like what is offered at elite. I kind of like the sound of [email protected] :p

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Hey bow that does sound like an idea.. or something that Chemo might think about for the future.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
good idea, i like the sound of that also

h19

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
yes chemo, psychz offers free unlimited pop3 and email accounts bro. if he doesnt (with your package) let me know and ill get them for ya.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I knew this would come up sometime ;)

To set up a secure email system would require me to get security certificates and a few other things but this is already in the works (research stage).

Before that though a chat room will be implemeted...

Chemo

U of R Man

Awards
but this is already in the works (research stage).

Before that though a chat room will be implemeted...

Chemo
Is it just me or is BDC always one step ahead :D Good deal man...very good deal. When do you think that the chatroom will be up and running. Now I'm real excited

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Is it just me or is BDC always one step ahead :D Good deal man...very good deal. When do you think that the chatroom will be up and running. Now I'm real excited
I've been a member on several boards, a vet on a few others, a source for a select few, and above all, a regular bro that lifts heavy. I know the features that I would want in a good forum and now that I have the opportunity to get them I'm like a kid in a candy store!

Chemo

U of R Man

Awards

I've been a member on several boards, a vet on a few others, a source for a select few, and above all, a regular bro that lifts heavy. I know the features that I would want in a good forum and now that I have the opportunity to get them I'm like a kid in a candy store!

Chemo
I can't wait...keep up the innovative work BDC...great job.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
ive been and still on some boards and i dont know if its b/c this forum is relatively new or if the people here are just that much better....but i havent seen one negative reply/post/remarks. feeling like family....maybe cuz everyone here has similar interest and willing to listen/help/take in information. good stuff man

U of R Man

Awards
ive been and still on some boards and i dont know if its b/c this forum is relatively new or if the people here are just that much better....but i havent seen one negative reply/post/remarks. feeling like family....maybe cuz everyone here has similar interest and willing to listen/help/take in information. good stuff man
I really think it has to due to with the fact that the owner and mods here are willing to help out everyone. There are no posts that mock out anyone else on the board. Everyone is looking for more knowledge, regardless of how much/little they already know. It really comes down to the people who run this place IMHO...