whats your favorite PP product and why? (androseries)

  1. whats your favorite PP product and why? (androseries)


    Just trying to get a feel on what to run next in a few months. Ive only taken Andromass v3. Im thinking about taking bulk with hard. has anyone tried this?
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount


  2. Will be doing bulk (and SD) with hard (6 + 2 per day respectively) along with androgel. The AH is gonna be all year with me (2 on WO days, 1 on non-WO days...2 ED on cycles), to complement the androgel...originally was gonna just do ABv3 with SD and no test/AH....but things change.....I'll let you know how it goes, will be starting in a few weeks.....AH is kick ass though, I can comment on that at least.....

  3. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    Just trying to get a feel on what to run next in a few months. Ive only taken Andromass v3. Im thinking about taking bulk with hard. has anyone tried this?
    Haven't had the pleasure of using any of their products. How was your run with andromass?
    •   
       


  4. I ran 6 caps bulk 3 hard for 8 weeks, really good gains, about 10 lbs by end of cycle, got accused of using steroids, awesome strength gains too

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jaydollars View Post
    I ran 6 caps bulk 3 hard for 8 weeks, really good gains, about 10 lbs by end of cycle, got accused of using steroids, awesome strength gains too
    this is good ......I'd be happy with 6-7 clean lbs. when all is said and done.

  6. I have a question..so I have androbulk and androenhance I plan on getting andromass at the beginning of the month..could I take the high dose of andro bulk for 4 weeks and then bridge into andro mass and andro enhance for the remaining 4 weeks? Or should I just run two separate cycles? Another option is to get another bottle of andro bulk and run it 8 weeks with andro enhance...I mean I can only spend so much money so..what do you think?

  7. i got sick around week 5 or 6 and lost about 4 pounds but still gained 6 pounds overall even with being sick.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  8. I may give andro lean a go eventually.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  9. i can cut really easily so ill be staying away from AL haha
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    I have a question..so I have androbulk and androenhance I plan on getting andromass at the beginning of the month..could I take the high dose of andro bulk for 4 weeks and then bridge into andro mass and andro enhance for the remaining 4 weeks? Or should I just run two separate cycles? Another option is to get another bottle of andro bulk and run it 8 weeks with andro enhance...I mean I can only spend so much money so..what do you think?
    Whichever product you choose i.e. AM or AB run it 8 weeks I don't recommend bridging since ideally 8 weeks is best with these products. We will be having a little sale on AB soon...I didn't tell you guys that


  11. TCF-1, tastes great and always delivers results.

  12. Sees Free Agent in sig. Sees numerous PP threads. Wonders...
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Sees Free Agent in sig. Sees numerous PP threads. Wonders...
    Nope, not a rep...


  14. Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    TCF-1, tastes great and always delivers results.
    Thanks, it tastes too good, sometimes I take more than suggested


  15. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Nope, not a rep...
    That wasn't what I meant lol
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  16. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    this is good ......I'd be happy with 6-7 clean lbs. when all is said and done.
    When did you get banned?. Why?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    When did you get banned?. Why?
    He's ignoring your question, how rude!
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Thanks, it tastes too good, sometimes I take more than suggested
    No probs

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jaydollars View Post
    I ran 6 caps bulk 3 hard for 8 weeks, really good gains, about 10 lbs by end of cycle, got accused of using steroids, awesome strength gains too
    you were using steroids, so the accusations were accurate.

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Sees Free Agent in sig. Sees numerous PP threads. Wonders...
    well i knew what you meant.
    he been a free agent for at least the last 6mo..and been a big fan of Pp for that same time
    nothing new here.

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Just trying to get a feel on what to run next in a few months. Ive only taken Andromass v3. Im thinking about taking bulk with hard. has anyone tried this?
    while my scope of experience is somewhat limited, AMv3 was a revelation for me as well.
    TRS is extremely impressive too..i will never again do a cycle without this stuff in the mix.
    and, i enjoyed AH/AL combo when i ran it, got me pretty damn shredded.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post


    TRS is extremely impressive too..i will never again do a cycle without this stuff in the mix.
    I have used every PCT option you can imagine and the TRS really is the best OTC available I still low-dose a SERM with it, but it is an amazing stack of products. The new SA gel is incredibly effective.


  21. AndroHard V3 was absolutely amazing. I ran it for 16 weeks and just felt awesome the entire time. I didn't gain 20lbs of pure muscle or gain 100lbs on bench... But I did gradually gain strength every week even at the end of cycle, Leaned out, Muscles got harder(obviously), Reduced my gyno from puberty by about 70%(main reason for the cycle), And I had no negative sides. I did get sick about 10 days in which sucked cause I wasn't able to take AH for about 2 weeks, But I was on a 16 week cycle so I don't think it mattered all that much. I will for sure run another AHV3 cycle for 16 weeks in the future but this time at 8 caps a day. And also i'll be running it with every future cycle.

  22. Just saw this thread, thanks to those that shared feedback.


    To Ryan and snags....

    I think Coop was implying that PP should pick him up, lol.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  23. its weird how alot of people are getting sick when taking andromass
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  24. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    its weird how alot of people are getting sick when taking andromass
    It happens on cycles period alot for me, I usually attribute it to increased intensity, etc..body struggles to keep up.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  25. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    It happens on cycles period alot for me, I usually attribute it to increased intensity, etc..body struggles to keep up.
    immune system in general gets compromised during a steroidal cycle, doesn't it?
    i think it is very common, something i've heard from a lot of guys while on.
    fortunately, i have not experienced this in my limited forays.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    immune system in general gets compromised during a steroidal cycle, doesn't it?
    i think it is very common, something i've heard from a lot of guys while on.
    fortunately, i have not experienced this in my limited forays.

    yeah i just havent ever experienced it before and ive taken a few PHs before
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  27. Loved AH/AM with TRS for PCT.
    AD, well, if it weren't for the insomnia... At least I had bad Sly Stallone movies to watch into the wee hours of the morning.
    Looking forward to running AL/AH early next year.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    its weird how alot of people are getting sick when taking andromass
    Well if you're taking an NAC-based product as your cycle support (ala Cycle Assist), you get some nice immunostimulatory effects
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  29. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    immune system in general gets compromised during a steroidal cycle, doesn't it?
    i think it is very common, something i've heard from a lot of guys while on.
    fortunately, i have not experienced this in my limited forays.
    Unfortunately, my girlfriend gets sick often, which is usually my downfall. I hardly get sick on my own.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Whats your favorite company and product?
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-27-2012, 10:10 PM
  2. My Favorite Preworkout Products and Why?
    By southpaw23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 01:24 PM
  3. Whats your favorite "bulking product"
    By CanadianJuicy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 09:10 PM
  4. Whats Your Favorite Creatine Product Ever??
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 10-26-2008, 02:58 PM
  5. Whats your favorite creatine product and why?
    By jcam222 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 08:04 PM
Log in
Log in