D-Aspartic Acid 2 Questions - AnabolicMinds.com

D-Aspartic Acid 2 Questions

1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

D-Aspartic Acid 2 Questions

Hey guys first post here. Ive been taking D-aspartic acid and Ive been trying to mix this powder with anything and everything. It does not mix whatsoever . So I resorted to just scooping it in my mouth and chugging it down with water. Is that okay to do ? Ha I didnt want to waste powder by ingesting it in a stupid way.

And ive noticed people say to take an AI with it and many others say not to. What are other peoples views on it? Everyones body acts differently but im curious to see what other people think .

Thanks.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Hey guys first post here. Ive been taking D-aspartic acid and Ive been trying to mix this powder with anything and everything. It does not mix whatsoever . So I resorted to just scooping it in my mouth and chugging it down with water. Is that okay to do ? Ha I didnt want to waste powder by ingesting it in a stupid way.

And ive noticed people say to take an AI with it and many others say not to. What are other peoples views on it? Everyones body acts differently but im curious to see what other people think .

Thanks.
    It's fine that way, no problem with chugging it down like that.

An AI is because certain people react different to DAA, and while some present a rise in estrogen, some others do in Prolactin , and well...the one's with worst luck on both.

I would say you can run:

Erase + Inhibit-P with DAA for 8 weeks and see a good benefit in testosterone boosting, libido rise and also in regards to mood and (just in case) prolactin rises.

But if you do not want to, and you are not experiencing any side effects then it's fine to take it standalone as it is.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That method is fine to do. I generally prefer an AI with it (e.g. Erase), but it's not absolutely necessary.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar

Thanks.
    Take it how you want and that way is fine...i prefer 4 oz of Gatorade and it mixes right up or try pill form if that's easier...also your correct everyone is different in some aspect but regardless of our differences if you have an increase in test you will have an increase in estrogen or prolactin levels it's just up to you if you want to get the most out of daa I'd certainly use an AI but it's not necessary
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

It's fine that way, no problem with chugging it down like that.

An AI is because certain people react different to DAA, and while some present a rise in estrogen, some others do in Prolactin , and well...the one's with worst luck on both.

I would say you can run:

Erase + Inhibit-P with DAA for 8 weeks and see a good benefit in testosterone boosting, libido rise and also in regards to mood and (just in case) prolactin rises.

But if you do not want to, and you are not experiencing any side effects then it's fine to take it standalone as it is.
    Nice mofo you got that answer right as I was typing it
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Daa and Erase is prfct along with creatine... You dont need to add anything else..Most ppl run daa alone and its good.While some react diff most are fine with 3g's..its a natty supp not a PH..

Dpol
    Erase Pro

^^ thats is fine no need to really add,as you can if u want.That stack alone is very effective,im using it it now along with horny goat weed..10 days in a i feel amazing

I take Creapure (5 gs a day) as well.I throw the powder in my mouth and down it with water,just like ur doing with the daa bulk.

This is just my opinion
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

First things first, this site is much more mature and all around better than bb.com ... bunch of broscientists on there.

Second. Thanks for the replies. Ive heard of erase being good with DAA. It may be an old study but I saw the only human study done on DAA was done over a 12 day period and on the 12th day was when test. levels were increased to the fullest. So does it make sense to only run a 12 day cycle on daa? Or extend it ?
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

First things first, this site is much more mature and all around better than bb.com ... bunch of broscientists on there.

Second. Thanks for the replies. Ive heard of erase being good with DAA. It may be an old study but I saw the only human study done on DAA was done over a 12 day period and on the 12th day was when test. levels were increased to the fullest. So does it make sense to only run a 12 day cycle on daa? Or extend it ?
    the place u mentioned above is garbage. There are some knowledgeable ppl,but i hate it there..forum is poorly ran,i been here one month and have learned so much @ Am..This is a fantastic forum to be on.

guys like t Bone,cooper,Airborne,warbird,d ewey,bolt among a few others have taught me alot....you will love it here,imo
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The study prooved that 12 days are needed for DAA to raise testosterone. Optimal runs of DAA range from 8-12 weeks actually. I would recommend sticking to 8 weeks only. As far as broscience, don't worry there's many here too...

Watch out for Estrogen and Prolactin raises , it can include bloating, acne and/or sensitive nipples. It also can cause GI discomfort in people when taken on an empty stomach.

If you don't wanna spend on both Erase and Inhibit-P as your AI and Prolactin control, you can also look into Formasurge , there's plenty of logs here and many more reps here agree that DAA can raise prolactin, and topical Formastane can take care of both too.

Welcome to AM.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    The study prooved that 12 days are needed for DAA to raise testosterone. Optimal runs of DAA range from 8-12 weeks actually. I would recommend sticking to 8 weeks only. As far as broscience, don't worry there's many here too...

Watch out for Estrogen and Prolactin raises , it can include bloating, acne and/or sensitive nipples. It also can cause GI discomfort in people when taken on an empty stomach.

If you don't wanna spend on both Erase and Inhibit-P as your AI and Prolactin control, you can also look into Formasurge , there's plenty of logs here and many more reps here agree that DAA can raise prolactin, and topical Formastane can take care of both too.

Welcome to AM.
    The optimal length is still unknown at this point. The Italian study is a great place to start, but this is still much that needs to be explored about it.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Welcome to AM.
    Well said celorza.i agree.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    The optimal length is still unknown at this point. The Italian study is a great place to start, but this is still much that needs to be explored about it.
    Hm this is true, I have to look for the post that said that 12 weeks would be optimal...if I am not mistaken I think I just remembered it was mentioned in a label on a product...Hm...wise words Rodja, better to not say it's already been defined.

OP check some studies , and also, well there's a sort of rule of thumb in not running Hormonal Natural product for longer than 8 weeks too.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Hm this is true, I have to look for the post that said that 12 weeks would be optimal...if I am not mistaken I think I just remembered it was mentioned in a label on a product...Hm...wise words Rodja, better to not say it's already been defined.

OP check some studies , and also, well there's a sort of rule of thumb in not running Hormonal Natural product for longer than 8 weeks too.
    After 12 weeks, the HTPA will probably have returned to homeostasis even in conjunction with other test boosters and/or AIs.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Hm alright, 8 weeks sounds good. Yeah im trying to find more but some are just really old, like form when DAA first came out. Does erase deal with prolactin levels as well? Or does it just control estrogen and cortosol levels ? I actually have been breaking out for some reason but It could be stress from schoolwork but I havent really seen any bloat.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Hm alright, 8 weeks sounds good. Yeah im trying to find more but some are just really old, like form when DAA first came out. Does erase deal with prolactin levels as well? Or does it just control estrogen and cortosol levels ? I actually have been breaking out for some reason but It could be stress from schoolwork but I havent really seen any bloat.
    To my understanding Erase does not deal with Prolactin, and you probably are just having problems with it and not estrogen. Check out Inhibit-P and Formasurge (or Formeron) on Nutraplanet, any of them can help if you are having breakouts (I presume you mean acne).
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Remember, your diet will also play a large role in acne. If you're taking in a lot of sugar (soda) that will also give you acne.
  17. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by IPOM View Post
    Remember, your diet will also play a large role in acne. If you're taking in a lot of sugar (soda) that will also give you acne.
    There are a ton of causes for acne that are intimately related with one's genetic makeup. Sugar may give some people acne; others may notice no such thing. Lack of sleep may make people break out; others won't have this issue. The list can go on and on...

Of relevance to this thread, one common cause of acne is LH elevation (which DAA does), so keep up good hygiene throughout your DAA run.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

well good hygiene should be everyday, lol not just on a cycle of DAA :P. Yeah i think the acne is just stress from all this work I have. No biggie.
  19. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

well good hygiene should be everyday, lol not just on a cycle of DAA :P. Yeah i think the acne is just stress from all this work I have. No biggie.
    I break out every time I pull an allnighter. Every time. 2.5% benzoyl peroxide works like a charm for me. Any higher and I suffer dryness/itchiness.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  20. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I break out every time I pull an allnighter. Every time. 2.5% benzoyl peroxide works like a charm for me. Any higher and I suffer dryness/itchiness.
    I got a very very mild acne breakout on my forehead while my DAA run.only for a few days then gone.

Ive always had good skin =)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2012, 11:46 PM
  2. question about d-aspartic acid
    By tim111762 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-28-2011, 12:42 PM
  3. D-Aspartic Acid Question
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6