TT33 after T3

B

brv1102

Awards
Im tapering down and finishing up a T3 cycle right now but im wondering if it would hinder my thyroids recovery if i start taking iforce TT33 afterwards?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There will be some inhibition, why not just let your body recover?

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Im tapering down and finishing up a T3 cycle right now but im wondering if it would hinder my thyroids recovery if i start taking iforce TT33 afterwards?
I would recommend taking time off between. Thyroid shouldn't be run for extended periods of time (or at high doses) to minimize a myriad of potential issues.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
all depends on how much mcg did you use of T3 but IMO wait at least 4 weeks.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
all depends on how much mcg did you use of T3 but IMO wait at least 4 weeks.
Regardless of dose, it's always wise to err on the side of caution when dealing with thyroidals.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
caution when dealing with thyroidals.[/QUOTE]

This is why i will never add this to a cut..i been doing some reading. There is plenty of stuff that is great to use on a cut that doesnt involve thyroid.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
caution when dealing with thyroidals.
This is why i will never add this to a cut..i been doing some reading. There is plenty of stuff that is great to use on a cut that doesnt involve thyroid.[/QUOTE]

Just as anything else in life, it comes down to a very simple "risk v. reward" equation, in which everyone must evaluate for themselves.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
This is why i will never add this to a cut..i been doing some reading. There is plenty of stuff that is great to use on a cut that doesnt involve thyroid.
Just as anything else in life, it comes down to a very simple "risk v. reward" equation, in which everyone must evaluate for themselves.[/QUOTE]thats a fact and your right but i think id feel much more comfortable taking rasberry ketones,yohimibine and forslokin per say then a T2 type supp.

i cant say i actually take anythhing that can actually do me harm or focuses on something in my body imparticular.although pills put stress on liver,but i do every couple monyhs take a liver cleanse for about 6 weeks

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
N Engl J Med 1975 Oct 2;293(14):681-4 Recovery of pituitary thyrotropic function after withdrawal of prolonged thyroid-suppression therapy. Vagenakis AG, Braverman LE, Azizi F, Portinay GI, Ingbar SH.

B

brv1102

Awards
Alright sounds like a good idea to just let them recover I'm just worries about rebound and want something that can help me avoid that and keep my metabolism stable.

I ran t3 for 8 weeks with the last 4 being at sub 30 mcg so not too high dosed but it has been for a long period of time.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
There will be some inhibition, why not just let your body recover?

this ^^^^^

Alright sounds like a good idea to just let them recover I'm just worries about rebound and want something that can help me avoid that and keep my metabolism stable.

I ran t3 for 8 weeks with the last 4 being at sub 30 mcg so not too high dosed but it has been for a long period of time.

As much as I want to push our TT-33, you are doing the right thing sir....keep up with your training!

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
caution when dealing with thyroidals.
This is why i will never add this to a cut..i been doing some reading. There is plenty of stuff that is great to use on a cut that doesnt involve thyroid.[/QUOTE]

And there are plenty of great bulkers that don't involve testosterone.

OP, I use cytomel pre-contest, but use tt33 in my pct post show tapered down with better control. It's really hard for me to control cytomel to taper down with 17.5mcg pills. No issues with what you are decided to do, if you are using it as a taper protocol.

Mike

B

brv1102

Awards

OP, I use cytomel pre-contest, but use tt33 in my pct post show tapered down with better control. It's really hard for me to control cytomel to taper down with 17.5mcg pills. No issues with what you are decided to do, if you are using it as a taper protocol.

Mike[/QUOTE]

How did you dose it when you tapered down?

S

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
ive read that tt33 is about 80% as suppressive as t3.

so you decide if it will hinder recovery.

so there is no ambiguity, that was sarcastic. it would definitely hinder recovery.

P

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I think the general consensus is to just wait :) Don't rush it.

Synthesis

Synthesis

Awards
Guys what about shift? Seeing as it is only 3,3 Diiodo L Thyronine, which is supposed to posses minimal suppresion? The 3,5 that is in TT33 is supposed to be what makes its the formula suppressive

If you are not on a stim break Alphamine + Maca + clean diet would prevent any rebound & The Olive Leaf Extract in Alphamine + Maca Would help to restore your thyroid to full health much quicker than if you did nothing about it . Maca is more than a libido booster, from personal experience and first hand observations maca's adaptogenic qualities stretch across the whole endocrine system

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Mike
How did you dose it when you tapered down?[/QUOTE]

I went from 37mcg of cytomel, to 4 tt33 for 2 weeks, 3 for 2 weeks, 2 for 2 weeks, 1 for 2 weeks and 1 EOD for 2 weeks.

B

brv1102

Awards
How did you feel recovery wise and have you tapered down from cytomel befote??

Did you feel like you recovered better than if you were to stop cold turkey and cut out cytomel?

Also did you notice any rebound or weight gain?

Sounds like a good idea and will be alot more simple than having to micro sose cytomel to taper.

Synthesis

Synthesis

Awards
Guys what about shift? Seeing as it is only 3,3 Diiodo L Thyronine, which is supposed to posses minimal suppresion? The 3,5 that is in TT33 is supposed to be what makes its the formula suppressive
Seeing as my question was not answered by anyone I thought I would do some research to answer it myself:

I think you meant the 3,3'-T2 in your first sentence, as that is the one we use, and I think your 3,3' and 3,5' literature is swapped in certain areas haha.

The 3,5-T2 will have affects similar to T3. TSH shutdown, glycogen depletion, require a thyroid PCT, etc. We wanted to stay away from ALL of this.

We chose 3,3-T2 for one sole reason -- It will not shut down your TSH. The 3,5-T2 will shut down your TSH in the same manner as T3. We did not want a supplement that affected the thyroid in a negative manner.

People will argue that "well 3,3-T2 doesnt have very much literature on it" but just because there is a lack of literature does not mean there is a lack of affects.

A friend of mine, commonly known on the internet as "Iron Addict", purchased some 3,3-T2 a few years back and was taking ONLY 3,3-T2. He said he absolutely loved the results he got from it, and was very excited to see Alpha-T2's ingredient profile.

Alpha-T2 could in fact be used while tapering off of T3. I have received emails from users who have gotten blood work done while on Alpha-T2 as well as just finishing, and their TSH was always in range.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How did you feel recovery wise and have you tapered down from cytomel befote??

Did you feel like you recovered better than if you were to stop cold turkey and cut out cytomel?

Also did you notice any rebound or weight gain?

Sounds like a good idea and will be alot more simple than having to micro sose cytomel to taper.
Lol when I stop cytomel cold turkey, my stomach becomes grossly distended and upset, i always have the chills, and pooping is impossible for days on end. My body shuts down worse than anything.

Mike

B

brv1102

Awards
Wow sounds terrible... haha

So when you tapered with tt33 did it help eliminate any of those symptoms?

B

brv1102

Awards
That's some good & interesting info synthesis thanks for posting

S

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Lol when I stop cytomel cold turkey, my stomach becomes grossly distended and upset, i always have the chills, and pooping is impossible for days on end. My body shuts down worse than anything.

Mike
lol i can't believe anyone would actually quit t3 cold turkey. you're lucky those are the only sides you experienced.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol i can't believe anyone would actually quit t3 cold turkey. you're lucky those are the only sides you experienced.
I never actually quit intentionally cold turkey.. there was a delay in my perscription that happened last minute that lasted for 3 days. I usually taper down and overlap with synthroid as I am synthroid dependant with hypothyroidism.

Mike

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Young Gotti I-Force Nutrition 6
lonewolf0420 Supplements 3
D I-Force Nutrition 3
U Supplements 0
S Supplements 12