Anyone else get really horny from Jack3d Micro?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Buffspartan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    489
    Answers
    0

    Cool Anyone else get really horny from Jack3d Micro?


    Ok so I just started my new tub of Jack3d Micro. I had my first scoop yesterday. Decent smooth energy, and a good pump. However, just as I was ending my workout, I was sitting in the sauna and suddenly became extremely horny. I also could not sleep the entire night. When I woke up I had an absolute raging morning wood and I could not get rid of it. Has anything like this ever happened to you guys from this product or any other preworkouts?? Any idea why it happened? Also the same thing happened tonight, within a few hours of taking it I because horny as hell. And in case you can't tell, its almost 3 AM and in still awake lol. Talk to me guys

  2. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,458
    Answers
    8


    Norcoclaurine, nitrates, and citrulline all improve erectile function.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. Registered User
    D2footballjrc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,735
    Answers
    0


    Sounds like you need to do something about it. ;-)
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Buffspartan View Post
    I was sitting in the sauna and suddenly became extremely horny.
    OK,i hope this is a Universal sauna,lol


    Quote Originally Posted by Buffspartan View Post
    When I woke up I had an absolute ""raging morning wood"" and I could not get rid of it.
    Thanx for those exact details..This forum is mainly full of men.


    Either both questions have me questioning you,lmao
  5. Registered User
    kokobeware2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    806
    Answers
    0


    Yeah it's definitely the intense vasodilation
  6. Registered User
    Buffspartan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    489
    Answers
    0


    Haha, sorry about the details, and just am FYI, there was no one in the sauna at the time. Very few people at my gym ever use it so 95% of the time I'm alone in there. Also, I sort have figured it was vasodialation, but why did that no happen in white flood or Hemavol or other ones I had tried?
  7. Registered User
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,872
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Buffspartan View Post
    Haha, sorry about the details, and just am FYI, there was no one in the sauna at the time. Very few people at my gym ever use it so 95% of the time I'm alone in there. Also, I sort have figured it was vasodialation, but why did that no happen in white flood or Hemavol or other ones I had tried?
    Some suggest Jack3d Micro may contain a small amount of Barry White's perspiration; this would account for your "ten hut" moment.
  8. Registered User
    D2footballjrc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,735
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Buffspartan View Post
    Haha, sorry about the details, and just am FYI, there was no one in the sauna at the time. Very few people at my gym ever use it so 95% of the time I'm alone in there. Also, I sort have figured it was vasodialation, but why did that no happen in white flood or Hemavol or other ones I had tried?
    As it was said by Coop earlier.. "Norcoclaurine, nitrates, and citrulline all improve erectile function."
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  9. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Buffspartan View Post
    Haha, sorry about the details, and just am FYI, there was no one in the sauna at the time. Very few people at my gym ever use it so 95% of the time I'm alone in there. Also, I sort have figured it was vasodialation, but why did that no happen in white flood or Hemavol or other ones I had tried?
    just busting chops man...no sweat bro =)
  10. Registered User
    Buffspartan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    489
    Answers
    0


    Haha, thanks guys, well, anyway, I think I might be using this stuff for more than just a preworkout if you know what I mean ;P hmm I wonder what it would be like if I took 2 scoops
  11. Registered User
    D2footballjrc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,735
    Answers
    0


    You might want to hold off on that, remember that you can get used to pre-workouts and build up a tolerance.

    If you are wanting stuff for more than a preworkout like you put it...

    Try Perform from AI Sports or bulk Yohimbine. There is a bunch of AI Sports rep on the boards here.. Hit UNCNate, JohnSmeton, or so up for samples of the perform.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  12. Registered User
    Buffspartan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    489
    Answers
    0


    Hey guys, so just an update. I took Jack3d Micro for the 5th day in a row. I had been using White Flood before that. Today was a forearm workout, and I got a pump that was unlike any other I've every gotten. Completely skin splitting, so intense it was literally painful. What the hell do yhey put in this stuff!!!!! Oh and btw, it's better than any of those Libido pills you're talking about. Lets just say I found out from experience last night.
  13. Registered User
    woodbear's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    196
    Answers
    0


    I tried it yesterday, got very horny right after workout, but a few hours later stim dick!
    I always have painfully hard morning wood, this morning, nothing... so totally opposite effect.

    Damn, I really liked it, but I hate stim dick(and so does the wife) Gonna try again, but considering it did not really blow hemavol out of the water... or many of the other ones I got, which causes no issues, I might just not use jack3d micro much...
  14. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,572
    Answers
    0


    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  15. Registered User
    MonteCedillo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    420
    Answers
    0


    Perhaps age plays a part in this? Bc i'm 28yo and never experienced stim-dick off the 2 tubs I've completed with Jack3d Micro... not once.
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    USPlabsRep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,512
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Buffspartan View Post
    Ok so I just started my new tub of Jack3d Micro. I had my first scoop yesterday. Decent smooth energy, and a good pump. However, just as I was ending my workout, I was sitting in the sauna and suddenly became extremely horny. I also could not sleep the entire night. When I woke up I had an absolute raging morning wood and I could not get rid of it. Has anything like this ever happened to you guys from this product or any other preworkouts?? Any idea why it happened? Also the same thing happened tonight, within a few hours of taking it I because horny as hell. And in case you can't tell, its almost 3 AM and in still awake lol. Talk to me guys
    Tear the gym up....go home and make your lady friend happy......Now that's a pre workout worth buying.
  17. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,572
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by USPowders

    Tear the gym up....go home and make your lady friend happy......Now that's a pre workout worth buying.
    Damn str8.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  18. Registered User
    gahcase21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    30
    Answers
    0


    Will this stuff give the same effect to my wife? How much should I give her and what can I hide the flavor with?
  19. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,875
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by gahcase21 View Post
    Will this stuff give the same effect to my wife? How much should I give her and what can I hide the flavor with?
    Hide the flavor with? are you going to try and slip her some Jack3d Micro LOL.

    Too funny.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  20. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,572
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

    Hide the flavor with? are you going to try and slip her some Jack3d Micro LOL.

    Too funny.
    That'll freak a girl out.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  21. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,875
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    That'll freak a girl out.
    Shes never taken a pre-workout before, all of a sudden her heart rate speeds up, starts sweating.......she would prob think shes about to have a heart attack lol.......poor girl.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  22. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,132
    Answers
    7


    Its likely the higenamine (norcoclaurine)...it has the ability to improve erections
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  23. Registered User
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,872
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by gahcase21 View Post
    ... and what can I hide the flavor with?
    I have an idea, one that you might like, but I don't think we would like it.
  24. Registered User
    woodbear's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    196
    Answers
    0


    Well, took it again today, just one scoop. Better in the gym, no stim dick, if anything it was similar to hemavol...:-) so that was nice. Lower dose, better ...
  25. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    Great feedback here!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  26. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by gahcase21 View Post
    Will this stuff give the same effect to my wife? How much should I give her and what can I hide the flavor with?
    Should improve vasodilation and sensitivity in blood-rich regions. One scoop should do. Why hide the flavor?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  27. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Its likely the higenamine (norcoclaurine)...it has the ability to improve erections
    Plus the other co-factor and synergists.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  28. Registered User
    newbreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    235
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Should improve vasodilation and sensitivity in blood-rich regions. One scoop should do. Why hide the flavor?
    My wife uses 1 scoop. She loves the fruit punch.
  29. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by newbreed View Post
    My wife uses 1 scoop. She loves the fruit punch.
    Awesome. Thank you for the feedback!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  30. Registered User
    gahcase21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    30
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    \ Why hide the flavor?
    I wouldn't want her to know I gave it to her. I'm just looking for the horny effect
  31. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,132
    Answers
    7


    Quote Originally Posted by gahcase21 View Post
    I wouldn't want her to know I gave it to her. I'm just looking for the horny effect
    lol...
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  32. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,628
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by gahcase21 View Post
    I wouldn't want her to know I gave it to her. I'm just looking for the horny effect

    Yeah drug your wife, that's nice. Why do you have to drug her so she'll have sex with you?. I'm sure once she finds out you drugged her she'll want to have sex with you even more. Bravo!
  33. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,875
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by gahcase21 View Post
    I wouldn't want her to know I gave it to her. I'm just looking for the horny effect
    Reminds me of a guy I used to work with, used to throw Liquid V in his wifes wine at night lol
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  34. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,875
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yeah drug your wife, that's nice. Why do you have to drug her so she'll have sex with you?. I'm sure once she finds out you drugged her she'll want to have sex with you even more. Bravo!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  35. Registered User
    gahcase21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    30
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yeah drug your wife, that's nice. Why do you have to drug her so she'll have sex with you?. I'm sure once she finds out you drugged her she'll want to have sex with you even more. Bravo!
    I'm asking how to mask the flavor so she want find out I'm thinking vodka should mask it ok
  36. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,875
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by gahcase21 View Post
    I'm asking how to mask the flavor so she want find out I'm thinking vodka should mask it ok
    ......I highly doubt it will work and I wouldn't mix caffeine and vodka lol
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  37. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,628
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by gahcase21 View Post
    I'm asking how to mask the flavor so she want find out I'm thinking vodka should mask it ok
    You get smarter by the minute it seems. First thing is you want to drug your wife because for some reason she won't have sex with you without some form of intoxication. You want to give her a pre-workout product and hide it from her because you think it may "make her horny" . Now your considering mixing alcohol with a stimulant and Nitrate product. Seriously, what the hell?. Do you realize you can be held criminally responsible if anything were to happen to her?. Do you really think this is ok?.
  38. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,628
    Answers
    0


    verb /drəg/ 
    drugged, past participle; drugged, past tense; drugging, present participle; drugs, 3rd person singular present


    1. Administer a drug to (someone) in order to induce stupor or insensibility
      • - they were drugged to keep them quiet


  39. Registered User
    gahcase21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    30
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    You get smarter by the minute it seems. First thing is you want to drug your wife because for some reason she won't have sex with you without some form of intoxication. You want to give her a pre-workout product and hide it from her because you think it may "make her horny" . Now your considering mixing alcohol with a stimulant and Nitrate product. Seriously, what the hell?. Do you realize you can be held criminally responsible if anything were to happen to her?. Do you really think this is ok?.
    Do you think 14 years of marriage and only having sex once a month is ok? there ought to be a law!!!
  40. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,628
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by gahcase21 View Post
    Do you think 14 years of marriage and only having sex once a month is ok? there ought to be a law!!!
    Depends on what you're comfortable with but drugging your wife isn't the answer. I personally wouldn't go looking for the answer to something like this on a bodybuilding/fitness/supplement website though. Look elsewhere, therapist maybe.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anyone else get bloated from tuna????
    By survey in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-09-2011, 02:21 PM
  2. Anyone else get lethargy from E-Bol?
    By poison in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-07-2006, 11:15 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-19-2003, 08:19 AM
  4. Anyone else getting viruses from here?
    By 1Fast400 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-04-2003, 11:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in