Anyone else get really horny from Jack3d Micro?

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I just started my new tub of Jack3d Micro. I had my first scoop yesterday. Decent smooth energy, and a good pump. However, just as I was ending my workout, I was sitting in the sauna and suddenly became extremely horny. I also could not sleep the entire night. When I woke up I had an absolute raging morning wood and I could not get rid of it. Has anything like this ever happened to you guys from this product or any other preworkouts?? Any idea why it happened? Also the same thing happened tonight, within a few hours of taking it I because horny as hell. And in case you can't tell, its almost 3 AM and in still awake lol. Talk to me guys

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Norcoclaurine, nitrates, and citrulline all improve erectile function.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Sounds like you need to do something about it. ;-)

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it's definitely the intense vasodilation

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Haha, sorry about the details, and just am FYI, there was no one in the sauna at the time. Very few people at my gym ever use it so 95% of the time I'm alone in there. Also, I sort have figured it was vasodialation, but why did that no happen in white flood or Hemavol or other ones I had tried?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Haha, sorry about the details, and just am FYI, there was no one in the sauna at the time. Very few people at my gym ever use it so 95% of the time I'm alone in there. Also, I sort have figured it was vasodialation, but why did that no happen in white flood or Hemavol or other ones I had tried?
Some suggest Jack3d Micro may contain a small amount of Barry White's perspiration; this would account for your "ten hut" moment.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
As it was said by Coop earlier.. "Norcoclaurine, nitrates, and citrulline all improve erectile function."

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
just busting chops man...no sweat bro =)

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Haha, thanks guys, well, anyway, I think I might be using this stuff for more than just a preworkout if you know what I mean ;P hmm I wonder what it would be like if I took 2 scoops :D

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
You might want to hold off on that, remember that you can get used to pre-workouts and build up a tolerance.

If you are wanting stuff for more than a preworkout like you put it...

Try Perform from AI Sports or bulk Yohimbine. There is a bunch of AI Sports rep on the boards here.. Hit UNCNate, JohnSmeton, or so up for samples of the perform.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, so just an update. I took Jack3d Micro for the 5th day in a row. I had been using White Flood before that. Today was a forearm workout, and I got a pump that was unlike any other I've every gotten. Completely skin splitting, so intense it was literally painful. What the hell do yhey put in this stuff!!!!! Oh and btw, it's better than any of those Libido pills you're talking about. Lets just say I found out from experience last night.

woodbear

Awards
I tried it yesterday, got very horny right after workout, but a few hours later stim dick!
I always have painfully hard morning wood, this morning, nothing... so totally opposite effect.

Damn, I really liked it, but I hate stim dick(and so does the wife) Gonna try again, but considering it did not really blow hemavol out of the water... or many of the other ones I got, which causes no issues, I might just not use jack3d micro much...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:boggled:

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Perhaps age plays a part in this? Bc i'm 28yo and never experienced stim-dick off the 2 tubs I've completed with Jack3d Micro... not once.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I just started my new tub of Jack3d Micro. I had my first scoop yesterday. Decent smooth energy, and a good pump. However, just as I was ending my workout, I was sitting in the sauna and suddenly became extremely horny. I also could not sleep the entire night. When I woke up I had an absolute raging morning wood and I could not get rid of it. Has anything like this ever happened to you guys from this product or any other preworkouts?? Any idea why it happened? Also the same thing happened tonight, within a few hours of taking it I because horny as hell. And in case you can't tell, its almost 3 AM and in still awake lol. Talk to me guys
Tear the gym up....go home and make your lady friend happy......Now that's a pre workout worth buying.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

gahcase21

Awards
Will this stuff give the same effect to my wife? How much should I give her and what can I hide the flavor with?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will this stuff give the same effect to my wife? How much should I give her and what can I hide the flavor with?
Hide the flavor with? are you going to try and slip her some Jack3d Micro LOL.

Too funny.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That'll freak a girl out.
Shes never taken a pre-workout before, all of a sudden her heart rate speeds up, starts sweating.......she would prob think shes about to have a heart attack lol.......poor girl.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its likely the higenamine (norcoclaurine)...it has the ability to improve erections

woodbear

Awards
Well, took it again today, just one scoop. Better in the gym, no stim dick, if anything it was similar to hemavol...:) so that was nice. Lower dose, better ...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great feedback here!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should improve vasodilation and sensitivity in blood-rich regions. One scoop should do. Why hide the flavor?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't want her to know I gave it to her. I'm just looking for the horny effect
Reminds me of a guy I used to work with, used to throw Liquid V in his wifes wine at night lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah drug your wife, that's nice. Why do you have to drug her so she'll have sex with you?. I'm sure once she finds out you drugged her she'll want to have sex with you even more. Bravo!
:lmao:

gahcase21

Awards
Yeah drug your wife, that's nice. Why do you have to drug her so she'll have sex with you?. I'm sure once she finds out you drugged her she'll want to have sex with you even more. Bravo!
I'm asking how to mask the flavor so she want find out :shhh: I'm thinking vodka should mask it ok

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm asking how to mask the flavor so she want find out :shhh: I'm thinking vodka should mask it ok
......I highly doubt it will work and I wouldn't mix caffeine and vodka lol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You get smarter by the minute it seems. First thing is you want to drug your wife because for some reason she won't have sex with you without some form of intoxication. You want to give her a pre-workout product and hide it from her because you think it may "make her horny" . Now your considering mixing alcohol with a stimulant and Nitrate product. Seriously, what the hell?. Do you realize you can be held criminally responsible if anything were to happen to her?. Do you really think this is ok?.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
verb /drəg/ 
drugged, past participle; drugged, past tense; drugging, present participle; drugs, 3rd person singular present

1. Administer a drug to (someone) in order to induce stupor or insensibility
    • - they were drugged to keep them quiet

gahcase21

Awards
You get smarter by the minute it seems. First thing is you want to drug your wife because for some reason she won't have sex with you without some form of intoxication. You want to give her a pre-workout product and hide it from her because you think it may "make her horny" . Now your considering mixing alcohol with a stimulant and Nitrate product. Seriously, what the hell?. Do you realize you can be held criminally responsible if anything were to happen to her?. Do you really think this is ok?.
Do you think 14 years of marriage and only having sex once a month is ok? there ought to be a law!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you think 14 years of marriage and only having sex once a month is ok? there ought to be a law!!!
Depends on what you're comfortable with but drugging your wife isn't the answer. I personally wouldn't go looking for the answer to something like this on a bodybuilding/fitness/supplement website though. Look elsewhere, therapist maybe.

gahcase21

Awards
Depends on what you're comfortable with but drugging your wife isn't the answer. I personally wouldn't go looking for the answer to something like this on a bodybuilding/fitness/supplement website though. Look elsewhere, therapist maybe.
That's actually a good Idea. I know one that is kinda old, but hot for her age. Prob makes good money. I'm sure I could prob hit it, she seems a little lonely.

woodbear

Awards
First time i used it, i took two scoops and got a stimdick. Next times i used one scoop, and yep, i seem to get really horny too after workouts with this now... It just got better and better...

Ando55

Awards
That and Test Powder can create a preworkout for the real workout combo. ;)

newbreed

Awards
My wife LOVES me on Micro and Test. Guess I'm more Alpha when using those two products.

newbreed

Awards
Couples counseling may help. Seriously my friend had the same problem and after they went to a counselor together, their sexual activity increased.