Evotest/TESTpowder stack? help please

grandroid828

Awards
hey guys. just need some opinions. think there would be any harm in running one tub of evotest (15 day supply) and then immediately going to usplabs TESTpowder(for 4 weeks) for a total 6 week daa cycle? basically my reasoning is, i dont like 8 week cycles, i feel ever so slightly lethargic when i come off them. however 4 weeks is too short being most test boosters daa included start working around the end of week 3. so this would perfect length for my taste (wow that sounded awful lol). and another reason is i can get by alot cheaper by buying 1 evo and 1 tp instead of 3 evo or 2 tp. make sense? basically im just asking if you guys would see a problem ( i dont) between switching from 1 daa based ( and assumably right at 3 g a day) t booster to another daa based (3.12g a day) t booster? thanks guys.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have 2 tubs of Test Powder & the plan for me is to run both tubs back to back no off days or breaks. 48 days. About 7 weeks. :)
-I spoke to a very knowledgeable member who said he does not for see any issues in doing this w/the ingredients in Test Powder.

As far as EvoTest goes I'm curious as to why it's a 15 day supply only. :boggled:
I also don't get how they say it's 3 weeks...

There's also options for DAA pills out there top w/nitrates. :D

Just thought I'd throw my 2 cents out there. Natty suggested the Test Powder & AnaBeta which ppl seem to love.

Have fun which ever way you decide to go.

grandroid828

Awards
I have 2 tubs of Test Powder & the plan for me is to run both tubs back to back no off days or breaks. 48 days. About 7 weeks. :)
-I spoke to a very knowledgeable member who said he does not for see any issues in doing this w/the ingredients in Test Powder.

As far as EvoTest goes I'm curious as to why it's a 15 day supply only. :boggled:
I also don't get how they say it's 3 weeks...

There's also options for DAA pills out there top w/nitrates. :D

Just thought I'd throw my 2 cents out there. Natty suggested the Test Powder & AnaBeta which ppl seem to love.

Have fun which ever way you decide to go.
Yeah man idk where theyre getting 3 week supply from. The only way to get 3 weeks out of that tub would be to take 2 days off each week. And im glad u mentioned the test powder, i wasnt gonna take a day off either with it. Glad to know its okay. Thanks bro

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 19
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0