Pre workout

  1. Pre workout


    I folks, I am new to this site and looking for some opinions on what you think is the best pre workout supplement, I like in the UK so it needs to be available over here as some products are not. Cheers in advance.

    Sent from my iPad using Am.com


  2. What have you used and what are you looking for in a pre-WO?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  3. What is your fitness goal?
    •   
       


  4. OG Craze is good,Muscle Marinade is good,my favorite stim pre wo's.I also had about a weeks worth of Kronic Pump which was ok.

    Non Stim Man Octane and Focus get good reviews.

    Id say Muscle Marinade or the original Craze is the way to go!!!

  5. What do you mean by the original craze? Do you feel the new lemonade flavor craze is not as potent as the original grape? Doesn't have the same kick??

  6. Quote Originally Posted by rhino67jg
    What do you mean by the original craze? Do you feel the new lemonade flavor craze is not as potent as the original grape? Doesn't have the same kick??
    A change in ingredients.The og one i have is grape.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by briank View Post
    I folks, I am new to this site and looking for some opinions on what you think is the best pre workout supplement, I like in the UK so it needs to be available over here as some products are not. Cheers in advance.

    Sent from my iPad using Am.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    What have you used and what are you looking for in a pre-WO?
    ^ This, before recommending anything or just drawing names out of a bag...what is it you look for...? There's Performance, endurance, focus...there's many angles to them, and some of them are just good for Wallet-leaning purposes. Tell us what you look for, and thus we can help.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  8. Super pump maxx and condense are solid as well.

  9. I've used both the grape & lemonade craze, & i think the grape has more of a kick to it. Just seems better. I like the lemonade flavor, but the grape is stronger

  10. Quote Originally Posted by rhino67jg
    I've used both the grape & lemonade craze, & i think the grape has more of a kick to it. Just seems better. I like the lemonade flavor, but the grape is stronger
    I like the grape,i dnt take pre wo's every workout,so i dont build up a tolerance,so every tine i use craze its just as good. I always cycle my supps.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by briank View Post
    I folks, I am new to this site and looking for some opinions on what you think is the best pre workout supplement, I like in the UK so it needs to be available over here as some products are not. Cheers in advance.

    Sent from my iPad using Am.com
    Whatever Flex Lewis is using. Lol.

    Op, like the others have said, what are your goals and what have you used so far?

    David
    Team APPNUT
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!

  12. Hi guys thanks for the replies, I'm 45 years old and have been training 4 days a week for the past 2 years, I take the usual protein, creatine, vitamins etc but would like to give some pre workout supplements a go. I have tried phd in the past and it was quite effective both energy wise and pump wise but noticed after a while it seemed to lose effectiveness . I value your input guys as 2 years makes me feel like a virgin all over again LOL.

    Sent from my iPad using Am.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by briank View Post
    Hi guys thanks for the replies, I'm 45 years old and have been training 4 days a week for the past 2 years, I take the usual protein, creatine, vitamins etc but would like to give some pre workout supplements a go. I have tried phd in the past and it was quite effective both energy wise and pump wise but noticed after a while it seemed to lose effectiveness . I value your input guys as 2 years makes me feel like a virgin all over again LOL.

    Sent from my iPad using Am.com
    White FLOOD!!!

  14. You cant go wrong with 2 scoops of craze from driven sports about 1 hour before workout. Then, half hour before workout take 2 scoops of hemavol from i force. I too am 45 years old & my workouts havent been better or more intense with any other supps. Im having better workouts than ever before with this combo.

  15. Thanks for stating your goals and past experience.

    AX SuperSize & SAN Fierce are both really great preworkouts.
    They both give great clean energy while providing good endurance and pump.
    SNS Focus XT is also a very underrated product for preworkout.

    If you are wanting to take a break from stims then you have another huge list of awesome options.
    AX Ultra Reps
    iForce Hemavol
    Omega Ultima
    MAN Clout/Body Octane
    SNS Focus XT - Stim Free

    I really doubt you would go wrong with any of the products listed above. Everything I listed is there due to my personal success with each one of them. Good Luck with your training.
    I'm Back...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    Whatever Flex Lewis is using. Lol.

    Op, like the others have said, what are your goals and what have you used so far?

    David
    Team APPNUT
    Flex gets better and better every year..the 212's are his man,K English,not impressive and never been ,IMO.. I heard David Henry is back and looks amazing.

    still my all time fav is Lee Priest!

  17. See if you can find iForce Hemavol. You can pretty much stack it with anything. A lot of people prefer to stack it with Maximize Intense, Craze, White Flood and Fierce.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  18. Thanks for the info guys , much appreciated

    Sent from my iPad using Am.com

  19. Briank,
    I purchased a jug of Volatile pre workout. Never heard of it before and read some reviews on this site. Personally I have tried a lot of pre workouts but work out in the evening so heavy stim formulas do not work well for me. This PWO has 2 types of creatine, 9 active grams per scoop and tastes great. I have set several PR while using this PWO. Not sure if this is carried in the UK or not but can probably be shipped from the US.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    See if you can find iForce Hemavol. You can pretty much stack it with anything. A lot of people prefer to stack it with Maximize Intense, Craze, White Flood and Fierce.
    hemavol + just about anything makes for an awesome pre-workout combo
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Vitamin C Pre-Workout?
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 10-06-2014, 03:31 PM
  2. Pre-Workout more important than Post Workout?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 03:56 PM
  3. Pinning: Pre-workout or Post-workout?
    By Greenguy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-03-2004, 09:10 AM
  4. Pre-Workout meal?
    By NPursuit in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 09:54 PM
  5. pre workout booster
    By goldylight in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-29-2003, 04:49 PM
Log in
Log in