Pre workout

briank

briank

Awards
I folks, I am new to this site and looking for some opinions on what you think is the best pre workout supplement, I like in the UK so it needs to be available over here as some products are not. Cheers in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Am.com

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What have you used and what are you looking for in a pre-WO?

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
OG Craze is good,Muscle Marinade is good,my favorite stim pre wo's.I also had about a weeks worth of Kronic Pump which was ok.

Non Stim Man Octane and Focus get good reviews.

Id say Muscle Marinade or the original Craze is the way to go!!!

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
What do you mean by the original craze? Do you feel the new lemonade flavor craze is not as potent as the original grape? Doesn't have the same kick??

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
What do you mean by the original craze? Do you feel the new lemonade flavor craze is not as potent as the original grape? Doesn't have the same kick??
A change in ingredients.The og one i have is grape.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I folks, I am new to this site and looking for some opinions on what you think is the best pre workout supplement, I like in the UK so it needs to be available over here as some products are not. Cheers in advance.

What have you used and what are you looking for in a pre-WO?
^ This, before recommending anything or just drawing names out of a bag...what is it you look for...? There's Performance, endurance, focus...there's many angles to them, and some of them are just good for Wallet-leaning purposes. Tell us what you look for, and thus we can help.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
I've used both the grape & lemonade craze, & i think the grape has more of a kick to it. Just seems better. I like the lemonade flavor, but the grape is stronger

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I've used both the grape & lemonade craze, & i think the grape has more of a kick to it. Just seems better. I like the lemonade flavor, but the grape is stronger
I like the grape,i dnt take pre wo's every workout,so i dont build up a tolerance,so every tine i use craze its just as good. I always cycle my supps.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established

Whatever Flex Lewis is using. Lol.

Op, like the others have said, what are your goals and what have you used so far?

David
Team APPNUT

briank

briank

Awards
Hi guys thanks for the replies, I'm 45 years old and have been training 4 days a week for the past 2 years, I take the usual protein, creatine, vitamins etc but would like to give some pre workout supplements a go. I have tried phd in the past and it was quite effective both energy wise and pump wise but noticed after a while it seemed to lose effectiveness . I value your input guys as 2 years makes me feel like a virgin all over again LOL.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys thanks for the replies, I'm 45 years old and have been training 4 days a week for the past 2 years, I take the usual protein, creatine, vitamins etc but would like to give some pre workout supplements a go. I have tried phd in the past and it was quite effective both energy wise and pump wise but noticed after a while it seemed to lose effectiveness . I value your input guys as 2 years makes me feel like a virgin all over again LOL.

White FLOOD!!!

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
You cant go wrong with 2 scoops of craze from driven sports about 1 hour before workout. Then, half hour before workout take 2 scoops of hemavol from i force. I too am 45 years old & my workouts havent been better or more intense with any other supps. Im having better workouts than ever before with this combo.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for stating your goals and past experience.

AX SuperSize & SAN Fierce are both really great preworkouts.
They both give great clean energy while providing good endurance and pump.
SNS Focus XT is also a very underrated product for preworkout.

If you are wanting to take a break from stims then you have another huge list of awesome options.
AX Ultra Reps
iForce Hemavol
Omega Ultima
MAN Clout/Body Octane
SNS Focus XT - Stim Free

I really doubt you would go wrong with any of the products listed above. Everything I listed is there due to my personal success with each one of them. Good Luck with your training.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Whatever Flex Lewis is using. Lol.

Op, like the others have said, what are your goals and what have you used so far?

David
Team APPNUT
Flex gets better and better every year..the 212's are his man,K English,not impressive and never been ,IMO.. I heard David Henry is back and looks amazing.

still my all time fav is Lee Priest!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
See if you can find iForce Hemavol. You can pretty much stack it with anything. A lot of people prefer to stack it with Maximize Intense, Craze, White Flood and Fierce.

briank

briank

Awards
Thanks for the info guys , much appreciated :)

Black Mo

Black Mo

Awards
Briank,
I purchased a jug of Volatile pre workout. Never heard of it before and read some reviews on this site. Personally I have tried a lot of pre workouts but work out in the evening so heavy stim formulas do not work well for me. This PWO has 2 types of creatine, 9 active grams per scoop and tastes great. I have set several PR while using this PWO. Not sure if this is carried in the UK or not but can probably be shipped from the US.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
See if you can find iForce Hemavol. You can pretty much stack it with anything. A lot of people prefer to stack it with Maximize Intense, Craze, White Flood and Fierce.
hemavol + just about anything makes for an awesome pre-workout combo :D