Erase or Triazole or both?

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.57%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Erase or Triazole or both?

Getting ready for week 2 of my PCT from SD and have been taking Nolva and some DAA. After doing some research, Erase and Triazole seem to be popular additions in PCT and get good reviews. Which might be better for maintaining strength and libido? Would taking both be overkill?

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84
    Getting ready for week 2 of my PCT from SD and have been taking Nolva and some DAA. After doing some research, Erase and Triazole seem to be popular additions in PCT and get good reviews. Which might be better for maintaining strength and libido? Would taking both be overkill?
    According to a recent mr Cooper post no its not. Id go with his word,hes pretty educated on supps
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.57%

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    According to a recent mr Cooper post no its not. Id go with his word,hes pretty educated on supps
    Yes, he seems to know his stuff. Okay, I'll probably order both. Thanks.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

Looks like a solid pct.good luck man.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    For PCT SERM is key...after that you want your AI, Natural Test Booster, Cortisol Control and I would say Prolactin control wouldn't hurt...

Erase at:
    0/0/3/3/2/1 caps per week (ED dose)

Is a standard way to dose your AI

DAA (caps or powder):
    3/3/3/3/3/3 grams per week (ED dose)

Reduce-XT (cort control)
    0/0/3/3/3/3 caps per week (ED dose)

Inhibit-P
    2/2/2/2/2/2 as per bottle 2 caps , 1 am and 1 pm from day 1 of pct...helps with libido and prevents prolactin rising.

Triazole is also a good option, you can swap it for Erase if you so wish, however Triazole is more of a test booster, and you got that covered with DAA, hence I would go with Erase. You could go for Formasurge as your AI also...it's just a matter of taste.

Edit: I would strongly recommend getting a Liver Assist on PCT like Liver-XT honestly...after all the hepatotoxicity you exposed your liver through with SD and add the SERM...Liver-XT is a good bang for the buck option to get your liver some relief.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

Def man,id listen to Cooper he actually has expierience all around.Has actually used what he reccomends. Warbird and airborne are alao very good poaters if u are looking for pct help He put it together in an all natural stack.So being YOU ALREADY STATED you had a serm..id say the stack u wanna go with will not hurt by any means,i say go for it.It cant hurt.Being u want to get yourself back to normal hormone wise,Id say why not,its a good move.

Point ia it can benefit you and not hurt u,so its no biggie,whether u add it or not.

Like i said OP its always good to listen to someone who been there done that.Than someone who is just copying and pasting what he has read or been told,yet never done it.

Good luck!
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Def man,id listen to Cooper he actually has expierience all around.Has actually uaed what he reccomends. He put it together in an all natural stack.So being YOU ALREADY STATED you had a serm..id say the stack u wanna go with will not hurt by any means,i say go for it.It cant hurt.
    Lol coop is natural and has never undergone a PCT , many of us in the team are that way and we still know supplementation for pct because we read.

OP don't take it from me, ask Jbryan he has like 10 cycles under his belt and he has never minded any of the PCT recommendations I give. Again, try to listen to people who know supplements, not people who barely started taking them and do not read about them. Coop, and jb are solid choices.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Lol coop is natural and has never undergone a PCT , many of us in the team are that way and we still know supplementation for pct because we read.

OP don't take it from me, ask Jbryan he has like 10 cycles under his belt and he has never minded any of the PCT recommendations I give. Again, try to listen to people who know supplements, not people who barely started taking them and do not read about them. Coop, and jb are solid choices.
    Never said Cooper wasnt all natural.open ur eyes kid..but has expieriebce with what he recxomends,open your eyes read what i wrote.Sound like a woman,lol,picking n choosing what u want.The comment was not even directed at you,so get off my dick already,really,stop followubg me around quoting everything i say.Worry bout yourself.No wonder Elizabeth left you.Its obvious why
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%

Never said Cooper wasnt all natural.open ur eyes kid..but has expieriebce with what he recxomends,open your eyes read what i wrote.Sound like a woman,lol,picking n choosinf what u want..No wonder Elizabeth left you.
    I have it too tried Triazole, Erase, DAA, Formastane (Forma Stanzol) , Reduce-XT and all the separate ingredients in Inhibit-P. Again, watch your call outs, and you picked what Rcky said about me lifting for a year, which was actually strength training..so however you wanna see your smack. Anyhow, I've told yah, if you want to take it up with me PM me, don't hijack threads.

OP Post up your final PCT plan in the PCT section , many over there will be able to tell you more about this .
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.64%

Never said Cooper wasnt all natural.open ur eyes kid..but has expieriebce with what he recxomends,open your eyes read what i wrote.Sound like a woman,lol,picking n choosing what u want.The comment was not even directed at you,so get off my dick already,really,stop followubg me around quoting everything i say.Worry bout yourself.No wonder Elizabeth left you.Its obvious why
    Dang. Somebody is cranky this morning....

op, yeah, you should be alright with those products. You can also look into our product, Free Test. It has received great feedback.

David
    Team APPNUT
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
  11. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.62%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

No wonder Elizabeth left you.Its obvious why
    WTF is this?
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  12. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.57%

Just ordered Triazole and Erase. Will start taking it next week along with Testforce and Nolva. Should be a good PCT, I think. Thanks all.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.46%

Theyre great additions to PCT, however I would choose one or the other. I like Erase because it helps mitigate cortisol, which will eat up your gains in PCT.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  14. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    WTF is this?
    Lol I was thinking that same thing
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Can anyone discuss how triazole increases free test? The only ingredient I've known to do so personally is divanil.. Any info would be great!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  16. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.18%

Just ordered Triazole and Erase. Will start taking it next week along with Testforce and Nolva. Should be a good PCT, I think. Thanks all.
    Do not stack Triazole with Nolva. Triazole is a very effective product, but it can not be used together with tamoxifen citrate. Bioprene within Triazole inhibits CYP3a4 an enzyme that Tamoxifen needs to convert to n-desmethyltamoxifen, which is its most effective metabolite. So, if you take Triazole with Nolva you are preventing the SERM from doing its job. Though, you could add it to your last week of Nolva and taper off with Triazole as you come off the Nolva.

edit: did not realize this post is 3 months old, op is probably done with pct by now
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.92%

Quote Originally Posted by Veritatis

Do not stack Triazole with Nolva. Triazole is a very effective product, but it can not be used together with tamoxifen citrate. Bioprene within Triazole inhibits CYP3a4 an enzyme that Tamoxifen needs to convert to n-desmethyltamoxifen, which is its most effective metabolite. So, if you take Triazole with Nolva you are preventing the SERM from doing its job. Though, you could add it to your last week of Nolva and taper off with Triazole as you come off the Nolva.

edit: did not realize this post is 3 months old, op is probably done with pct by now
    Still good info..tzole can be taken with TRT I'm assuming no problem.. ?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  18. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.18%

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Still good info..tzole can be taken with TRT I'm assuming no problem.. ?
    I don't believe there should be any issues with Triazole and TRT.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.46%

Quote Originally Posted by Veritatis View Post

Very good point, I did not realize triazole contained bioperine, but i remember reading about this on ergo.
    "Like" us on Facebook
  20. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.18%

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Very good point, I did not realize triazole contained bioperine, but i remember reading about this on ergo.
    Sadly this is the first I have heard about ergo, got any other/similar sites to recommend
  21. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

Of course both lol is this for real?? I'm lolling
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.46%

Sadly this is the first I have heard about ergo, got any other/similar sites to recommend
    Ergo is awesome, suppversity is another good one but the writer seems to suffer from super over analysis at times.
    "Like" us on Facebook
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.92%

Sooo any info on how tzole raises free test??
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.91%

Sooo any info on how tzole raises free test??
    Simple prevent aromatase from turning free test into estrogen = more free test because it's not estrogen.
  25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.59%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Ergo is awesome, suppversity is another good one but the writer seems to suffer from super over analysis at times.
    The author(s) of suppversity seem a lot more in tune with practical reality than those of ergo-log. Suppversity is not without its flaws either though (writing off ingredients prematurely, but IMO a less serious offense than doing the opposite as with ergo)
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.91%

whats the difference between bioperine and piperine because i have CEL pct assist along with torem is that ok?
  27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.59%

Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    whats the difference between bioperine and piperine because i have CEL pct assist along with torem is that ok?
    They are essentially the same (think creapure vs creatine monohydrate).
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.91%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    They are essentially the same (think creapure vs creatine monohydrate).
    thats what i figured, it was kind of a stupid question lol. does it affect torem or clomid the same way as nolva though?
  29. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.18%

First of all, after spending a few hours reading studies and reviews for Tamoxifen, Clomiphene, and Toremifene;
    Posting this here, just in case someone comes across it in the future:

Toremifene is now the only SERM I will ever recommend. For it definitely seems to be the most effective and safest overall... A few reasons being: it lowers ldl, increases hdl, improves bone mineral density, can lower prolactin, great at ER binding in breast tissue (seems to be just as good as Nolva, not as good as Ralox though), no progesterone receptor sensitivity issues like with Nolva ie you can use it with Deca and Tren (19-nors ect), it increases pituitary sensitivity to GnRH just like Tamox ie more LH over time (side note: Clomid seems to decrease sensitivity), it’s the easiest on the liver, you get none of the emotional sides or possible optical disturbances like Clomid, and it seems to be amazing at rebooting HPTA ect ect... Personally, I feel like you get all the benefits of Clomid and Nolva with far less of the negative, but as always, to each their own.

Edit: there was a study done by some Greek researchers showing that Tamox was slightly better than Torem at increasing testosterone and LH, which would indicate that it was better at restoring HPTA. Though, the Torem dosage was lower than most use. (The study used 20 mg of Tamoxifen and 60 mg of Toremifene. Where most would use something like: 120/90/60/30 for Toremifene.) Regardless, the results for 4 weeks of use were still pretty comparable ([1] Tamox - FSH: 8.23+/-2.71 LH: 7.65+/-3.37 T: 740.27+/-227.98 || Torem - FSH: 8.15+/-4.59 LH: 6.62+/-2.99 T: 696.13+/-202.21.) Also, I wanted to note that I am unsure if Torem leads to a direct increase in the amplitude of LH release like with Clomid. Though over a extend period of time this mechanism does lead to LHRH insensitivity and a decrease LH.

Regardless, overall Torem seems to be very effective at rebooting HPTA, and is much safer. Plus, most users seem to feel like Torem kicks in a lot sooner, thus helping you recover faster. Though, one downside is it does increase SHBG, which could lower circulating testosterone after extended use. Even so, I still feel like Toremifien is the best overall candidate for PCT.

Now in terms of enzyme activity and the following SERMs:

Tamoxifen- requires both CYP2D6 and CYP3A4 to convert to its metabolites, such as 4-hydroxytamoxifen and N-desmethyl-4-hydroxytamoxifen. Without these metabolite there would be significantly less ER binding, leading to a substantial decrease in function. The enzyme CYP2D6 is inhibited by most SSRI. Also, many compete for binding, and anti depressants seem to be able to bind more readily then Tamoxifen. So, in general anti depressants should be avoided when using Tamoxifen. In addition, the enzyme CYP3A4 is inhibited by things such as piperine, milk thistle, and quercetin (this initially inhibits, but later induces expression. Either way it should be avoided). These are found in a vast variety of supplements currently available on the market, all of which you should stay away from when consuming Tamox.

Toremifene- only seems to require CYP3A4, not CYP2D6, to convert to it’s primarily metabolite: N-demethyltoremifene. Again, without this metabolite the SERM would be left more or less essentially ineffective. You are looking at around a 30-100x decrease in effectiveness. Thus, again you should avoid bioperine, milk thistle, and quercetin or anything else that affects CYP3A4. Though, since Torem doesn’t use CYP2D6 most anti depressants seem to be okay. For example: Cymbalta, Prozac, Paxil, Wellbutrin, Zoloft ect

Clomiphene- The conversion of its metabolites depends on both CYP2D6 and CYP3A4 to produce 4-hydroxy-N-desethylclomiphene, 4-OH-DE-Clom, 4-hydroxyclomiphene ect. So, again you should avoid anti depressants, bioperine, milk thistle, and quercetin.

So, in conclusion stay away from bioperine, milk thistle, quercetin and even grapefruit juice with any of the above SERMs. (Grapefruit juice inhibits P450 enzyme activity, which may allow for greater initial build up/concentrations of the above SERMs, but in the long run using grapefruit juice will make them less effective and should thus be avoided.) Also, I want to note there are most likely other P450 enzymes involved ect. I am just trying to add the point that in addition to having the least side effects, Toremifene also seems to be the only SERM that can be safely taken with most anti depressants and seems to have the least overall drug interactions. Though, always verify drug interactions and consult a doctor before taking anything.

In addition here is a list of a few regularly used products that you may want to avoided when taking the above SERMs: MyoTEST, Zeus, TestoPRO, original BioForge, PCT Assist, N1-T, Triazole, Stoked, Recycle ect you get the idea just check the ingredient list

Edit: I have come across some contradicting studies with milk thistle and CYP3A4. Some claim a 50-100% decrease in activity. Others say most products don't provide a significant amount of extract to have an effect on CYP3A4. Stating, [2] "Silybin concentrations after intake of milk thistle are too low to significantly affect the function of CYP3A4." Though, I do believe that any effective Milk of Thistle product on the market will have an impact on CYP3A4 activity, and thus you’re SERM.

Additional edit: I want to note that in the second half of this post I am claiming that the intake of various products on the market could lead to a possible interaction with how efficient many SERMs work. I believe this interaction is dependent on many variables, and to what degree it occurs will vary significantly based on a lot of factors. Though, I am in no way claiming that addition PCT products like: AI's, Test boosters, Liver/Organ support, and antioxidant products ect, should not be used with SERMs or during PCT. I just generally feel that if alternative products that don't inhibit enzyme activity are present on the market, they should be utilized as a first choice. I also want to note that everything I have written has been based on what I have personally concluded from reading various publications, posts and speaking with a few company representatives; whether or not you chose to agree is your choice.

[1] Fertil Steril. 2009 Apr;91(4 Suppl):1427-30
    [2] van Erp NP, Baker SD, Zhao M, et al.: Effect of milk thistle (Silybum marianum) on the pharmacokinetics of irinotecan. Clin Cancer Res 11 (21): 7800-6, 2005.

*If you would like to see additional references or studies, please let me know.
  30. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.07%

Like the 100th time I am editing this post but here we go:

First of all, after spending a few hours reading studies and reviews for Tamoxifen, Clomiphene, and Toremifene; Toremifene is now the only SERM I will ever recommend. For it definitely seems to be the most effective and safest overall... A few reasons being: it lowers ldl, increases hdl, can lower prolactin, great at ER binding in breast tissue (seems to be just as good if not better then Nolva, not as good as Ralox though), no progesterone issues, easiest on the liver, and it is amazing at rebooting HPTA (seems to be just as good as clomid some users have even clamed it to be better)... but as always to each there own.

Now in terms of enzymes and the following SERMs:

Tamoxifen- requires both CYP2D6 and CYP3A4 to convert to its metabolites, such as 4-hydroxytamoxifen and N-desmethyl-4-hydroxytamoxifen, with out theses there would be significantly less ER binding. The enzyme CYP2D6 is also used by most SSRI ie they compete for binding, but anti depressants seem to bind more readily. So, in general you shouldn't use them with tamoxifen. Also, the enzyme CYP3A4 is inhibited by things like piperine, milk thistle, and quercetin (this initially inhibits, but later it induces either way it should be avoided)

Toremifene- only seems to require CYP3A4, not CYP2D6 to convert to its metabolites, primarily N-demethyltoremifene. Again without this metabolite the SERM wouldn't be effective. So, anti depressants are okay with torem. Though, again bioperine, milk thistle, and quercetin or anything else that effects CYP3A4 should not be used.

Clomiphene- The conversion to its metabolites depends on both CYP2D6 and CYP3A4 to produce 4-hydroxy-N-desethylclomiphene, 4-OH-DE-Clom, 4-hydroxyclomiphene ect. So, again you should avoid bioperine, milk thistle, and quercetin

So, in conclusion avoid bioperine milk thistle, quercetin and even grapefruit juice with any of the above SERMs. Grapefruit juice inhibits enzyme activity, which may allow for greater initial build up/concentrations of the above SERM, but I think it is simply best to avoid it.

Here is a list of a few regularly used products that should be avoided when taking the above SERMs: MyoTEST, Zeus, TestoPRO, original BioForge, PCT Assist, N1-T, Triazole, Stoked ect you get the idea
    Great info, thanks for this.

I would think that the biggest challenge would be how to avoidi milk thistle as it is in most OTC cycle support products (e.g. Cycle Support, Cycle Assist, etc.) that many continue to take during PCT.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  31. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.18%

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    Great info, thanks for this.

I would think that the biggest challenge would be how to avoidi milk thistle as it is in most OTC cycle support products (e.g. Cycle Support, Cycle Assist, etc.) that many continue to take during PCT.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I've come across a good number of studies showing that milk of thistle has a significant effect on CYP3A4 activity. Some show anywhere from 50-100% inhibition, which essentially effects the activity all the above SERMs. Though, I have also come across one that stated "silybin concentrations after intake of milk thistle are too low to significantly affect the function of CYP3A4" ie the recommended doses of milk thistle are too low to have any effect. But, I do believe that any effective milk of thistle product on the market would have a significant effect.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.92%

Soo I like to have a grapefruit a day.. Usually a half before 2 biggest meals...

I'm not currently taking anything that it would be problematic with, but something OTC that I have used and would like to again in the future is ISATEST by gaspari- it says on label it has p450 aromatase inhibitor- would this be a product I would wantto avoid my grapefruit and bioprene, etc?? Thank you! Learning a lot right here
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.46%

Like the 100th time I am editing this post but here we go:

Wanted to add this just in case someone comes across this post in the future:

First of all, after spending a few hours reading studies and reviews for Tamoxifen, Clomiphene, and Toremifene; Toremifene is now the only SERM I will ever recommend. For it definitely seems to be the most effective and safest overall... A few reasons being: it lowers ldl, increases hdl, can lower prolactin, great at ER binding in breast tissue (seems to be just as good if not better then Nolva, not as good as Ralox though), no progesterone issues, easiest on the liver, and it seems to be amazing at rebooting HPTA (some users have even claimed it to be better then clomid)... but as always, to each there own.

Now in terms of enzymes and the following SERMs:

Tamoxifen- requires both CYP2D6 and CYP3A4 to convert to its metabolites, such as 4-hydroxytamoxifen and N-desmethyl-4-hydroxytamoxifen. Without these metabolite there would be significantly less ER binding, leading to a substantial decrease in function. The enzyme CYP2D6 is used by most SSRI. Therefore, they compete for binding, and anti depressants seem to be able to bind more readily then tamoxifen. So, in general anti depressants should be avoided when using tamoxifen. In addition, the enzyme CYP3A4 is inhibited by things such piperine, milk thistle, and quercetin (this initially inhibits, but later induces expression. Either way it should be avoided). These are found a vast variety of supplements on the market, all of which should be avoided.

Toremifene- only seems to require CYP3A4, not CYP2D6, to convert to its primarily metabolite: N-demethyltoremifene. Again without this metabolite the SERM would be left more or less essentially ineffective. We are looking at around a 30-100x decrease in effectiveness. Thus, again we want to avoid bioperine, milk thistle, and quercetin or anything else that effects CYP3A4, but most anti depressants seem to be okay.

Clomiphene- The conversion of its metabolites depends on both CYP2D6 and CYP3A4 to produce 4-hydroxy-N-desethylclomiphene, 4-OH-DE-Clom, 4-hydroxyclomiphene ect. So, again you should avoid anti depressants, bioperine, milk thistle, and quercetin

So, in conclusion stay away from bioperine, milk thistle, quercetin and even grapefruit juice with any of the above SERMs. (Grapefruit juice inhibits P450 enzyme activity, which may allow for greater initial build up/concentrations of the above SERMs, but in the long run using grapefruit juice will make them less effective and should thus be avoided.) Also, I want to note there are most likely other P450 enzymes involved ect. I am just trying add the point that Toremifene seems to be the only SERM that can be safely taken with most anti depressants. Though, always verify drug interactions and consult a doctor before taking anything.

In addition here is a list of a few regularly used products that should be avoided when taking the above SERMs: MyoTEST, Zeus, TestoPRO, original BioForge, PCT Assist, N1-T, Triazole, Stoked ect you get the idea

Edit: I have come across some contradicting studies with milk thistle and CYP3A4, some claim a 50-100% decrease in activity. Others say most products don't provide a significant amount of extract to have a effect on CYP3A4. Stating, [1] "Silybin concentrations after intake of milk thistle are too low to significantly affect the function of CYP3A4." Though, I do believe that any effective Milk of Thistle product on the market will have a impact on CYP3A4 activity and your SERM.

[1] van Erp NP, Baker SD, Zhao M, et al.: Effect of milk thistle (Silybum marianum) on the pharmacokinetics of irinotecan. Clin Cancer Res 11 (21): 7800-6, 2005.
    Very goood info here!
    "Like" us on Facebook
  34. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.18%

Very goood info here!
    Thanks.. wanted to note that I made some minor changes to the write up... Also, I could theorize a bit more/add more details from publications, but I think I made my point
  35. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.18%

Soo I like to have a grapefruit a day.. Usually a half before 2 biggest meals...

I'm not currently taking anything that it would be problematic with, but something OTC that I have used and would like to again in the future is ISATEST by gaspari- it says on label it has p450 aromatase inhibitor- would this be a product I would wantto avoid my grapefruit and bioprene, etc?? Thank you! Learning a lot right here
    I am not to familiar with how this product works and the best people to contact would be gaspari
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.92%

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

Quote Originally Posted by Veritatis

I am not to familiar with how this product works and the best people to contact would be gaspari
    Coop?? Lol
  37. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.59%

Coop?? Lol
    There's no issue. You can't compare clinical AIs to natty tboosters (and a junk one at that).

it's also made by isatori btw
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.92%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

There's no issue. You can't compare clinical AIs to natty tboosters (and a junk one at that).

it's also made by isatori btw
    Youre right, I knew that idk why I said gaspari
  39. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.18%

Youre right, I knew that idk why I said gaspari
    I was wondering why I couldnt find it...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Erase or Triazole
    By louisaboy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 06:18 AM
  2. Titanium/Erase or Triazole/Activate Xtreme
    By mikaveli06 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-02-2010, 01:35 PM
  3. Erase or Triazole?
    By bigwhiteguy29 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 13