Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, so lclt is very popular. i take it 2xday 1gm each time with food.so i have some questions:

1.with food or empty?
2.split dose or all at once?
3.will going over 2gms be more beneficial or detrimental?
3.what can you take with lclt that will make it more effective?

ok, thats a start......

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
ok, so lclt is very popular. i take it 2xday 1gm each time with food.so i have some questions:

1.with food or empty?

ok, thats a start......
I take it pre workout on an empty stomach..i always take pre workouts on empty stomach.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

1.with food or empty? Empty.
2.split dose or all at once? 2g at once
3.will going over 2gms be more beneficial or detrimental? Beneficial if Pre-workout
3.what can you take with lclt that will make it more effective? 2-3g of Arachidonic Acid, 3g DAA and 5-8g of GMS

ok, thats a start......
Answered in Bold.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Celorza's answers are on the money. It won't matter if it's with food or not though

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Celorza's answers are on the money. It won't matter if it's with food or not though
True, but I related it as it being Pre-workout haha, I train on an empty stomach better :D!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good deal, but i think #3 was a little misleading...not what lclt can make better but what can make lclt more effective-do you get the jist of what i am trying to say?

oh, yeah-what about going over 2gms?

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards

1.with food or empty?

ok, thats a start......
1. Usually take it with my other supplements.
2. Split dose. Morning and Night.
3. 2gms AM and 2gms PM was what I ran with TestoPro and DAA and loved it.
4. DAA and AA.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
good deal, but i think #3 was a little misleading...not what lclt can make better but what can make lclt more effective-do you get the jist of what i am trying to say?

It's better to dose Pre-workout for the indirect androgenic receptor stimulation.
1. Usually take it with my other supplements.
2. Split dose. Morning and Night.
3. 2gms AM and 2gms PM was what I ran with TestoPro and DAA and loved it.
4. DAA and AA.
Why so much LCLT Bruce?

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
It's better to dose Pre-workout for the indirect androgenic receptor stimulation.

Why so much LCLT Bruce?
It was bulk and I'm a bigger guy. I have a tendency to always go over recommended dosages a bit.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
It was bulk and I'm a bigger guy. I have a tendency to always go over recommended dosages a bit.
Yeah that does make sense :) dosages (unless nootropics) are usually ranged for bodyweight, and heck if its bulk it doesn't hurt to experiment haha.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Yeah that does make sense :) dosages (unless nootropics) are usually ranged for bodyweight, and heck if its bulk it doesn't hurt to experiment haha.
Exactly. I usually start recommended dosages and slowly increase it. I did the same with Agmatine and that worked out amazing.

Plus I'm a paranoid parrot + have psoriasis so I'm at dr. every couple months getting blood panels for my shots. They check liver and all that jazz anyways. Figured it'd get caught soon if there was an issue.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
up until 5-6 years ago i was right there with you at right around 260, i think i still have that big guy mentality even though i now go around 205...you think there was any additional benefit to the 4gm over 2gm?

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
up until 5-6 years ago i was right there with you at right around 260, i think i still have that big guy mentality even though i now go around 205...you think there was any additional benefit to the 4gm over 2gm?
I did for me. It may of just been that it was finally in my system long enough. I noticed a huge difference around week 3-6 on my LCLT, DAA, TestoPro Stack.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I did for me. It may of just been that it was finally in my system long enough. I noticed a huge difference around week 3-6 on my LCLT, DAA, TestoPro Stack.
nice...when you had those bloods drawn did heavy dosing lclt show any negative effect on liver?

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
nice...when you had those bloods drawn did heavy dosing lclt show any negative effect on liver?
None, In fact over that time I actually had better liver numbers. (That was most likely from my diet and training being so on check though.) When I was 380+ lbs my liver numbers showed a bit high, they've gotten really great according to the Dr. since I've lost a little over 140lbs and dropped the body fat under 20%.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
None, In fact over that time I actually had better liver numbers. (That was most likely from my diet and training being so on check though.) When I was 380+ lbs my liver numbers showed a bit high, they've gotten really great according to the Dr. since I've lost a little over 140lbs and dropped the body fat under 20%.
hell yeah, that is good news all around...congrats on the big time weight loss and improvements to health!!!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

I get what you're saying. What purpose are you using LCLT for? If it's to increase muscle carnitine, then take it with BCAAs or a highly insulinogenic meal.

I personally use 3-4g preworkout only since it's fairly cheap and there are studies at those doses as well.

domore

Awards
I get what you're saying. What purpose are you using LCLT for? If it's to increase muscle carnitine, then take it with BCAAs or a highly insulinogenic meal.

I personally use 3-4g preworkout only since it's fairly cheap and there are studies at those doses as well.
Is there any credence to taking it with insulinogenic meals? Or, is it better to take advantage of the preworkout dose?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i am adding it to formasurge/endosurge in an attempt to raise test...i have used lclt before when i was on trt with great success, i am hoping lclt will boost the effects of forma/endo the way it did test cyp!!! i felt more aggressiveness almost from the 1st dose when i added it to test cyp!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
i am adding it to formasurge/endosurge in an attempt to raise test...i have used lclt before when i was on trt with great success, i am hoping lclt will boost the effects of forma/endo the way it did test cyp!!! i felt more aggressiveness almost from the 1st dose when i added it to test cyp!
That would be placebo then because the ability to upregulate ARs is through exercise-dependent-protection, which manifests overall several weeks or months of intense training

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That would be placebo then because the ability to upregulate ARs is through exercise-dependent-protection, which manifests overall several weeks or months of intense training
trust me, when i was on the cyp i was training intensely!!!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I have been taking 1g PRE and iforce compete has some in it and sometimes nightly a well. I was reading up and 3G a day for 200lbs is sufficient, I am sure all varies per person since we all react differently to supplements.

3utcher

3utcher

Awards
1. food or anything that will elevate insulin (aminos, carbs, ..)
2. split as much as you can
3. detrimental to your wallet, but well worth it for your physique
3. read 1. Also you could take anything that will help with what you're waiting for LCLT to do

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
I just placed an order for some LCLT. I have never used it before so im subb'd for the advice on using it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1. food or anything that will elevate insulin (aminos, carbs, ..)
2. split as much as you can
3. detrimental to your wallet, but well worth it for your physique
3. read 1. Also you could take anything that will help with what you're waiting for LCLT to do
i agree, been taking it with carbs and seems to work better!!!

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
lclt is some good stuff! I use it frequently, i usually go with 2g pre-wo

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lclt is some good stuff! I use it frequently, i usually go with 2g pre-wo
and the price nutra is selling it formakes it a damned good deal!!!! cvs sells 500mg- 30caps for around $12...geez that's only 7 days worth, or less!!!

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
and the price nutra is selling it formakes it a damned good deal!!!! cvs sells 500mg- 30caps for around $12...geez that's only 7 days worth, or less!!!
But alot of ppl dont necessarily understand how to use it. The avg joe may have read about it and takes it as directions say.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
But alot of ppl dont necessarily understand how to use it. The avg joe may have read about it and takes it as directions say.
that is one of the reasons i started this thread....to learn and help get out some info.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
that is one of the reasons i started this thread....to learn and help get out some info.
Most ppl here would most likely know better or usually ask before they buy,lol..but not every person that uses a supplement means there bodybuilding or weightlifting.They have benefits just for basic use in every day life,alot of stuff.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Most ppl here would most likely know better or usually ask before they buy,lol..but not every person that uses a supplement means there bodybuilding or weightlifting.They have benefits just for basic use in every day life,alot of stuff.
lol...how many people do you now who buy the latest cell phone or electronic gizmo without the 1st clue of how to use it!!!! supps are no different, imo.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
lol...how many people do you now who buy the latest cell phone or electronic gizmo without the 1st clue of how to use it!!!!
my father....but my mother told him he doesn't know how to use it so don't get it.
I learned quickly how to use the droid, and I even tease some teenage girls when I know how to do something on the phone that they don't already know how to do :D they started it by saying "old people shouldn't text" or "you aren't going to be able to use that phone"...I showed them.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my father....but my mother told him he doesn't know how to use it so don't get it.
I learned quickly how to use the droid, and I even tease some teenage girls when I know how to do something on the phone that they don't already know how to do :D they started it by saying "old people shouldn't text" or "you aren't going to be able to use that phone"...I showed them.
hell i still listen to 8 tracks!!!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I bought a smokey and the bandit style '79 trans am once, about 10 years back, and it still had the 8-track LMFAO. :D I do remember "records" /LP's...I used to play my AC/DC and cheap trick records all the time really loud lol
You sir have an appointment pending at a log....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
oh shyt I forgot LOL, good thing you reminded me. gotta stop reading PM's on the phone during work :D
damn....over 5000 posts in less than a year....you sir, are a posting machine!!!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah i have a big mouth :D but I am old also, so if I was posting on this site since '01 when I starting posting elsewhere?, I'd venture to say I'd have 1,000,000 posts no doubt lol
lol....we are not old....just experienced!!!! :sleeping: