Best/Most reliable horo reg/ tbooster/ etc today

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, what are you guys using these days on your light cycles. I mean running the stuff a step down from PH. or extremely mild PH. I have taken Natadrol, formadrol, erase, anabeta, ghenerate, daa, stinging nettle, fenugreek, and a few others here and there over the past few years. Just looking for some feedback on other new products, because I tend to stick with the stuff I KNOW I respond well too, plus they are cheap. I know there are a ton of other options out there but, just looking for some first hand experience. browsing through the reviews section and looking around but, it seems a few products get a ton of hype but a few good ones always slip by. Thanks for any input guys!

To clarify, I am not looking for a PWO, but something to stack or run solo.

Last few stacks were erase, erase/anabeta, erase/natadrol->formadrol. Which I am finishing off now.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Right now ,I am running:

_Erase Pro PES
_D POL PURUS LABS
_Horny Goat Weed PRO LABS
_Creapure Creatine ON

About 2 weeks in now,strength gains kicked in about 2-3 days ago as well as BF% slowly decreasing and I do NO cardio. I was also told by someone yesterday i look bigger which was a huge compliment especially since im cutting pretty hard.low carbs,high good fats ( mainly greek yogurt and mixed nuts/ANPB)and protein. Ofcourse its diet and training is the key,but the above stack is making this cut one of the best i have ever had.

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
I ran 2 bottles of Prometheus Rising and some Anabeta. I noticed good strength increases from the combo, I didn't noticed much from mucana and divinil combo.

Hard to beat combo- DAA blend, Anabeta Elite, mild AI.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
I'm hooked on trazole and dpol!! I'm waiting on my next shipment I ordered bulk DAA powder I plan on mixing with a little hemoval when I take it... If I like it then = winning... If not I go back to dpol! Also excited for CL orange oximega fish oil to take with Orange triad. Erase endosurge and dpol made a really awesome stack back in may for me just fyi but I'm really digging triazole and want to do a full cycle

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the comments guys some good stuff to look into. I'm back on the college budget again so the elite and expensive version of stuff are out sadly. DAA makes my head weird some or I would be on dpol already. I cut from 202-168. Really crazy. Over 6 months. Not from fat just from a big bulk I did when I got injured. back into a lean bulk now and weight around 171. Shooting for 185 with no real time frame. Really steady gains on the formadrol. I respond awesome to it. I will probably extend the stack.

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
I'll be logging AI Sports Nutrition's new T-Booster Massularia soon. Keep an eye out for that.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Here's a solid list:

Core Test
SNS DAA
Dominate v1, non-proprietary version
Bioforge Pro Max
Triazole
Erase
Anabeta Elite

For total hormonal control (estrogen, testosterone, prolactin, GH), look into CEL PCT Assist or Gaspari Anatropin

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks guys, its a ton of help!

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
I really wish nutra would get some bioforge in stock again I really want to do a cycle I've heard great things

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really wish nutra would get some bioforge in stock again I really want to do a cycle I've heard great things
Pro max isnt bad, Ive usee it. I didnt notice a diff compared to t-force/man sports.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, what are you guys using these days on your light cycles. I mean running the stuff a step down from PH. or extremely mild PH. I have taken Natadrol, formadrol, erase, anabeta, ghenerate, daa, stinging nettle, fenugreek, and a few others here and there over the past few years. Just looking for some feedback on other new products, because I tend to stick with the stuff I KNOW I respond well too, plus they are cheap. I know there are a ton of other options out there but, just looking for some first hand experience. browsing through the reviews section and looking around but, it seems a few products get a ton of hype but a few good ones always slip by. Thanks for any input guys!

To clarify, I am not looking for a PWO, but something to stack or run solo.

Last few stacks were erase, erase/anabeta, erase/natadrol->formadrol. Which I am finishing off now.
Ostraine is going to be my cruise untilled I pin this December. There's a guide out there somewhere on 11 oxo or 11 keto year round...honestly though....active extreme plus erase plus daa is a God like stack go natty

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd look into PCT Assist and Inhibit-P OP.

H

hsk

Awards
  • Established
The only ones I've used with good results have been HGW (40% or higher Icariin), OG Erase, OG AnaBeta. I have run Icariin and Erase many times solo or stacked and have had great results. I always keep some Erase on hand and have a big reserve stash of bulk 40% Icariin. I also ran OG AnaBeta for 10 weeks last year at 6 caps daily and that treated me very well. I picked up a few bottles during the labor day sale for future runs as well as some Bulbine. I am gonna run Bulbine solo and see how it compares with Icariin, Erase, and AnaBeta.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase Pro - 1 per day - estrogen and cortisol modulation
AnaBeta Elite - anabolic - 4 per day
DAA - 3g per day - test booster

Or use Test Powder as your DAA source to get prolactin and HGH modulation as well

Yum...

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds nice guys. Tempted to run another anabeta/erase stack but with a higher dose than last time. I am gona check out a few other these other products though first. I am seeing awesome gains with this formadrol currently (love the old reliable supps) so it might get extended another bottle.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I'll be logging AI Sports Nutrition's new T-Booster Massularia soon. Keep an eye out for that.
I'm logging this as well. I can't recommend it til I've been on it for awhile. I just started taking it.

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Just started running M1D black and erase for my first PH cycle gonna add 11 ketotestosterone in week 4 along with HCGgenerate..I'm using creatine RT right now as well but I'm about to switch over to Orotine in about a week..Effervescent COP is a definite staple in my supp regimen

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just started running M1D black and erase for my first PH cycle gonna add 11 ketotestosterone in week 4 along with HCGgenerate..I'm using creatine RT right now as well but I'm about to switch over to Orotine in about a week..Effervescent COP is a definite staple in my supp regimen
How do you like the Creatine RT?. Seems like hype to me. I mean does the Russian Tarragon Extract really make a difference or does it just work the same as regular old creatine?

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I liked it but my reasoning behind using it was because I was in a cutting phase and I was taking in a low amount of carbs..definitely helped to keep my strength and mass but now that my cuts over I'm switching over to orotine

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Serious Nutrition Solutions is working on a comprehensive, synergistic testosterone boosting and hormone optimizing formula at the present time called Optimize T.

I'm sure you've heard us reference it - and it's worth waiting for. ;)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sweet guys! after looking at everything, and also looking at my poor bank account, I am going to extend my forma for an extra 4 weeks 1: because I love it, and 2: because I can get it for 19 bucks.

after that, I will be looking for a nice little stack after about a month full natty.