alphamine, shift, women, question.

  1. alphamine, shift, women, question.


    My girl will be starting alphamine + shift, she lifts weights and do some cardio (no steady state cardio)
    But we know women tend to have slower metabolism than men.

    Would it be better to run shift alone to speed up her metabolism which would lead her to more fat loss and then run alphamine alone as well.

    I would prefer to see her loose fat slowly but surely, and I think she would be more happy with the result than loosing a lot in a short time and then no progress.

    So what do you think ? shift + alphamine together, or shift and then alphamine ?

    Thanks guys and girls for answers.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by nergy View Post
    My girl will be starting alphamine + shift, she lifts weights and do some cardio (no steady state cardio)
    But we know women tend to have slower metabolism than men.

    Would it be better to run shift alone to speed up her metabolism which would lead her to more fat loss and then run alphamine alone as well.

    I would prefer to see her loose fat slowly but surely, and I think she would be more happy with the result than loosing a lot in a short time and then no progress.

    So what do you think ? shift + alphamine together, or shift and then alphamine ?

    Thanks guys and girls for answers.
    It might just be the women I know, but I don't know a single one that would not rather lose the fat as soon as possible than lose it over an extended period of time

    I would have her run the shift and alphamine together. The results that she will see can inspire her to keep going even if she goes through a plateau.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  3. My wife is running just alphamine right now and loving it, shift will only enhance things
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   
       


  4. thank you for your answer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    It might just be the women I know, but I don't know a single one that would not rather lose the fat as soon as possible than lose it over an extended period of time

    I would have her run the shift and alphamine together. The results that she will see can inspire her to keep going even if she goes through a plateau.
    Yes I know she would like to get rid of the fat as quickly as possible but I know she would be disappointed when she will stop losing fat

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    My wife is running just alphamine right now and loving it, shift will only enhance things
    Awesome, Could you tell me how is she dosing it ? 2 scoops a day or up to 3 as prescribed ?

  5. She is dosing 2 per day. 1 am and 1 pre workout around 4 pm.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    It might just be the women I know, but I don't know a single one that would not rather lose the fat as soon as possible than lose it over an extended period of time

    I would have her run the shift and alphamine together. The results that she will see can inspire her to keep going even if she goes through a plateau.
    Agree with this!


    I know some women who like the 3 a day dosing, but theyre stim junkies.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    She is dosing 2 per day. 1 am and 1 pre workout around 4 pm.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Agree with this!


    I know some women who like the 3 a day dosing, but theyre stim junkies.
    Alright, thank you.
    I'll tell her to begin at 1 scoop a day for the first few days as prescribed and bump it to 2 scoops a day + shift twice a day and see how it goes for her. I hope she will get the results she wants (and that I want )

  8. Women are loving Alphamine
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  9. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Women are loving Alphamine
    My wife has dropped 2 lbs this week. Loves the energy and very happy so far.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  10. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Women are loving Alphamine
    This!

    I noticed my Fruit Punch tub finished rather quickly. I think my girl's been sneaking a daily scoop or two.
    Confronted her today about it and it was deny deny deny!

    Might have to try waterboarding her to get some answers.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Agree with this!


    I know some women who like the 3 a day dosing, but theyre stim junkies.
    The missus likes 3 4 of them OEP's, I s**t myself with just one !
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    This!

    I noticed my Fruit Punch tub finished rather quickly. I think my girl's been sneaking a daily scoop or two.
    Confronted her today about it and it was deny deny deny!

    Might have to try waterboarding her to get some answers.
    A Coach or Gucci often gets me to the truth faster!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  13. We knew it would have to be extra tasty for the female crowd
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  14. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Women are loving Alphamine
    It's the name. Anything that starts with "AL" is like a magnet for women :P
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    My wife has dropped 2 lbs this week. Loves the energy and very happy so far.
    Good for her ! Does she sweet during training ? because she thinks that if she isn't sweating during working out, she won't lose fat... (strange lady you'll tell me )

    Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    This!

    I noticed my Fruit Punch tub finished rather quickly. I think my girl's been sneaking a daily scoop or two.
    Confronted her today about it and it was deny deny deny!

    Might have to try waterboarding her to get some answers.
    Maybe you should have gotten her a tub

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    We knew it would have to be extra tasty for the female crowd
    I'll let you know how she likes it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    It's the name. Anything that starts with "AL" is like a magnet for women :P
    Aleksandar + Alphamine... They all might love you

  16. Yes she does sweat during training. She works hard
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Erase/Shift Stack Question?
    By laidback64 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-27-2011, 09:49 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 06:00 PM
  3. Question about PES shift
    By ticco in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 08:03 AM
  4. Question regarding women
    By jcp2 in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2009, 07:26 PM
Log in
Log in