Best Tongkat Ali?

  1. Registered User
    loopy107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    59

    Best Tongkat Ali?


    I'm looking for advice on what's the best tongkat Ali I could buy? Could any one fill me on what your experience with the product you used?

    I'm not interest in ANY product that has other mixed supplements. I just want the best Tongkat Ali Available. I bought the source naturals version of LJ100, and it increased libido for a few hours and then stopped working. I've taken it for 4 days straight now and nothing.

    And at what dose is best?

  2. hsk
    hsk is offline
    Registered User
    hsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    77371

    Quote Originally Posted by loopy107 View Post
    I'm looking for advice on what's the best tongkat Ali I could buy? Could any one fill me on what your experience with the product you used?

    I'm not interest in ANY product that has other mixed supplements. I just want the best Tongkat Ali Available. I bought the source naturals version of LJ100, and it increased libido for a few hours and then stopped working. I've taken it for 4 days straight now and nothing.

    And at what dose is best?
    Eurycoma Longifolia

    Take a look at this thread. Your question is similar to the question in the thread I posted a link to. It mentions a source for LJ100 at a decent price. I have never tried it LJ100 but it is on my to do list eventually. Good luck!
  3. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Queens,NY
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by loopy107
    I've taken it for 4 days straight now and nothing.
    Dude,its a plant,lol..not steroids,what do u expect to happen in general?what do u expect in 4 days? How old are you? Hows your diet? Hows your training routine? what are u expecting when u decided to take LJ??? How long have you been training for?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    loopy107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    59

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Dude,its a plant,lol..not steroids,what do u expect to happen in general?what do u expect in 4 days? How old are you? Hows your diet? Hows your training routine? what are u expecting when u decided to take LJ??? How long have you been training for?
    I'm on TRT therapy, so I think I know what steroids are! I can't be on HCG for reason I'm not going into, but want an alternative that helps libido. I'm also 32 and have tried many supplements for t-booster and libido.

    I do expect my libido to kick like it did on Nitro t3 (has longjack), vitirx (longjack as well). Now Source naturals, which has LJ:100, did crap!!! Those two other supps gave me raging libido, but then it stopped working and has not worked since. So I went with source naturals and nothing happened. I'm just looking for longjack alone.

    Longjack has been known to kick in relatively quick in most people including myself so I'm not waiting weeks.
  5. Registered User
    FireRescue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    381
    Rep Power
    29615

    You may have hormonal issues that are driving your low libido (there is much more to libido than just Test). If that is the case I would suspect that LJ100 won't help much.
  6. Registered User
    loopy107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    59

    Quote Originally Posted by FireRescue View Post
    You may have hormonal issues that are driving your low libido (there is much more to libido than just Test). If that is the case I would suspect that LJ100 won't help much.
    I'm on treatment for adrenals, thyroid and testosterone. I was taking HCG along with my TRT and it worked for libido, but lowered my cortisol too much. Since I have cortisol issues, hcg is no longer an option, but libido was fine on it. Like I said before, I'm not getting into my hormone therapy, but all I'm asking is for a reliable source for longjack 200:1. Longjack acts similar to HCG, but of course it isn't the same thing. My doctor told me to get some longjack, since many of his patients use it with their TRT and love it. I don't want to spin the wheels on this really.

    Can anyone help???
  7. Registered User
    underthesun's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Beverly Hills, CA
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    984

    How many mg in the product? I think the source naturals has 80mg a pill. That's why you feel nothing. I usually take around 500mg a day. You'll need to take at least 4 of those pills to feel anything.
  8. Registered User
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    285282

    What you felt was normal.

    LJ increases libido instantaneously,then tomorrow it stops.

    The next few days,even a week or so,you don`t feel it working.

    Then,when it builds up properly,prepare to be horny,mucho.

    Give it some time.
  9. Registered User
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    285282

    Quote Originally Posted by 77sem77 View Post
    Tongkat Ali Man Power Buy now and start enjoying your sex live again. Do not listen to your friends saying that "in this age ..." And "What's in it ...". You can take your life in your hands and use the power of Tongkat Ali, you will be able to regain your sex drive and passion. To find better result you should take monthly pack.
    WTF
  10. Board Supporter
    R-Mac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    898
    Rep Power
    9760

    WTF is with this sudden run of tongkat spam bots? Jesus there is like 5 of them creating and bumping old threads..
  11. Registered User
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    285282

    It`s some powerful stuff,but only when it`s the patented LJ100 extract.

    Otherwise,it`s no good.

    I don`t know what is with these illiterate spam bots either.
  12. Board Supporter
    R-Mac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    898
    Rep Power
    9760

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler
    It`s some powerful stuff,but only when it`s the patented LJ100 extract.

    Otherwise,it`s no good.

    I don`t know what is with these illiterate spam bots either.
    Makes sense .. I had the LJ099 & 1/2 extract... Wish i had known the LJ100 was the " business"!
  13. Registered User
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    285282

    Quote Originally Posted by R-Mac View Post
    Makes sense .. I had the LJ099 & 1/2 extract... Wish i had known the LJ100 was the " business"!
    You some kind of a funny man....?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Tongkat Ali, an answer to our testosterone prayers?
    By cjones84 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-22-2008, 08:37 PM
  2. Long Jack / Tongkat Ali
    By badbart in forum Supplements
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 10:52 PM
  3. Tongkat Ali questions
    By bj22 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-28-2007, 01:04 PM
  4. Tongkat Ali-it works.
    By jimmyvalmer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-23-2007, 03:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in