Is the Jack3d micro berry lemonade flavor available anywhere?

  1. Registered User
    dlucks's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    335
    Answers
    0

    Is the Jack3d micro berry lemonade flavor available anywhere?


    All I can find is the fruit punch flavor but Im almost positive I've read that theres a berry lemonade flavor out there.

  2. Registered User
    dlucks's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    335
    Answers
    0


    bumpity
  3. Registered User
    grandroid828's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    336
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dlucks
    All I can find is the fruit punch flavor but Im almost positive I've read that theres a berry lemonade flavor out there.
    There is a pineapple strawberry? Maybe thats it. To my knowledge there isnt a berry lemonade. There is a raspberry lemonade musclepharm assault tho! Tastes GREAT. And i may be wrong, jack3d has exclusive flavors with almost every website out there. So u never know
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,550
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    All I can find is the fruit punch flavor but Im almost positive I've read that theres a berry lemonade flavor out there.

    We're working on new flavors as we speak. Fruit Punch is available at NutraPlanet.com, I can try and see on an ETA of other flavors if you'd like.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...145-grams.html
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  5. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,297
    Answers
    0


    Can micro be stacked w the new oep formula? Or would that be too much norcoclaurine?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,628
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Can micro be stacked w the new oep formula? Or would that be too much norcoclaurine?
    We do not recommend stacking of the two, boss.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  7. Registered User
    WPChickDiesel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'2"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    336
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post

    There is a pineapple strawberry? Maybe thats it. To my knowledge there isnt a berry lemonade. There is a raspberry lemonade musclepharm assault tho! Tastes GREAT. And i may be wrong, jack3d has exclusive flavors with almost every website out there. So u never know
    Yeah, Europa Distribution has Raspberry Lemonade exclusively.

    Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. JACK3D is the real deal...
    By Kevin R in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 06:23 AM
  2. What is the best flavor of Xtend?
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 05:00 PM
  3. What is the best prohormone stack available?
    By KFlex in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-01-2003, 03:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in