which one?

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Two great supplement companies Lecheek and PES. I've tried numerous products from each company. The products I've tried from each company have always worked great. My question if you had a choice which product would you choose ALPHAMINE or SpeedX3? Both products have a great ingredient profile yohimbe isn't a fav of mine I can tolerate it tho. Any opinions etc. Thanks

JoeyJoe

Awards
Alphamine is a fat burner and Speed x3 is a pre workout. What are you looking for?

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine is a fat burner and Speed x3 is a pre workout. What are you looking for?
Kinda looking for a combo of the two. I'm taking some down time from Oxy eca black. I wanted to give something else a try.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
From my knowledge you cant go wrong with PES Products. Ive become a big fan of Erase

try something along the line of Focus Xt Maybe..has caffeine and Alcar both effective supplements for energy and fat burning ,among a few other things. Id also say this would be best taken on empty stomach as well. as any preworkout should be,imo. Not to take anything anway from Alphamine,but Focus XT seems like it may be just what you are looking for.If anything maybe pick up some Yohimbine or T2 ( depends on money I guess,being Yohimbine is inexpensive)to stack with it for more effectve fat burning.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Two great supplement companies Lecheek and PES. I've tried numerous products from each company. The products I've tried from each company have always worked great. My question if you had a choice which product would you choose ALPHAMINE or SpeedX3? Both products have a great ingredient profile yohimbe isn't a fav of mine I can tolerate it tho. Any opinions etc. Thanks
Out of the two, I would definitely go with Alphamine. The Fruit Punch flavor is good.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
id go with PES products over almost any other company. PP and PES are my favorite

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
It looks like the masses have spoken.

David
Team APPNUT

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
It looks like the masses have spoken. DavidTeam APPNUT
Yep yep. I guess Alphamine will be one of the products I order tomorrow:)