What To Take After Erase Pro/Anabeta Elite Stack - AnabolicMinds.com

What To Take After Erase Pro/Anabeta Elite Stack

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  200 lbs.

What To Take After Erase Pro/Anabeta Elite Stack

Hey guys,

I'm coming off of 8 weeks of each, wondering what you guys do in the month off? I've got some Decimate going, and it's nice because it's very low stim..I tried Alpha T-2, but I just can't tolerate the a-yohimbine.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by KimChee View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm coming off of 8 weeks of each, wondering what you guys do in the month off? I've got some Decimate going, and it's nice because it's very low stim..I tried Alpha T-2, but I just can't tolerate the a-yohimbine.
    Rawolfia Serpentina es also alpha yohimbine since it is standardized to Rawolscine...aka Alpha-Y. Take a break from all hormonal supplements for 4 weeks after those, you can try Alphamine if you cannot stomach Yohimbine, their new extract makes it easier and more effective according to their write up.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Rawolfia Serpentina es also alpha yohimbine since it is standardized to Rawolscine...aka Alpha-Y. Take a break from all hormonal supplements for 4 weeks after those, you can try Alphamine if you cannot stomach Yohimbine, their new extract makes it easier and more effective according to their write up.
    I'm using Alphamine right now and love it. I tolerate its Yohimbine extract much better than any other yohimbine I've used in the past.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So in other words, you placeboed yourself into thinking you don't respond well to aY since both decimate and alpha-t2 use it. I'd surmise that the 3,3 T2 is what made you feel crappy, if anything. I would add Reduce XT to what you've got going already, as well as some RK-500 since the RKs in Decimate are underdosed for fat loss purposes
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hey guys,

I would definitely give Alphamine a go! Were you using DAA along with the Erase Pro and AnaBeta Elite?
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hey guys,

Strange, Decimate has more alpha-Y than AT2. If you're enjoying a Decimate run, I would certainly look into Alphamine. Very tolerable but potent fat burner.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  200 lbs.

Sorry guys, must have been the 3,3 or Higenamine, I was sure it was the alpha yohimbe causing it, but I guess it wasn't. I've always gotten good results from using yohimbine, but terrible paranoid feelings from it, and I'm fairly stim tolerant..

I didn't use DAA because of the prolactin raising effects and I am pretty gyno prone, so I didn't want to risk it...Reduce XT looks pretty good...I'm finding as I get older I don't like stims as much, feels like my nerves are getting raked over the coals so to speak..I used to love them hence my hesitation to take Alphamine..

I haven't really taken any serious supplements since prohormones and was very pleased with the results from my EP/AE stack.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Sorry guys, must have been the 3,3 or Higenamine, I was sure it was the alpha yohimbe causing it, but I guess it wasn't. I've always gotten good results from using yohimbine, but terrible paranoid feelings from it, and I'm fairly stim tolerant..

I didn't use DAA because of the prolactin raising effects and I am pretty gyno prone, so I didn't want to risk it...Reduce XT looks pretty good...I'm finding as I get older I don't like stims as much, feels like my nerves are getting raked over the coals so to speak..I used to love them hence my hesitation to take Alphamine..

I haven't really taken any serious supplements since prohormones and was very pleased with the results from my EP/AE stack.
    Cooper can probably answer this one best, but is it a good idea to run Reduce XT right after 8 weeks of Erase. I would think that you would want to take a break for 4 weeks.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES Erase Pro, Anabeta Elite, Compound 20
    By Ev52 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-05-2012, 03:06 PM
  2. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-16-2012, 12:06 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 06:04 PM