What To Take After Erase Pro/Anabeta Elite Stack
- 09-10-2012, 09:48 PM
- 09-10-2012, 09:59 PM
>SNS-Glycophase<Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
09-10-2012, 10:09 PM
09-11-2012, 02:29 AM
So in other words, you placeboed yourself into thinking you don't respond well to aY since both decimate and alpha-t2 use it. I'd surmise that the 3,3 T2 is what made you feel crappy, if anything. I would add Reduce XT to what you've got going already, as well as some RK-500 since the RKs in Decimate are underdosed for fat loss purposes
09-11-2012, 12:38 PM
09-11-2012, 03:53 PM
PES - PM me anytime for any questions
"Like" us on Facebook
Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
09-11-2012, 09:29 PM
Sorry guys, must have been the 3,3 or Higenamine, I was sure it was the alpha yohimbe causing it, but I guess it wasn't. I've always gotten good results from using yohimbine, but terrible paranoid feelings from it, and I'm fairly stim tolerant..
I didn't use DAA because of the prolactin raising effects and I am pretty gyno prone, so I didn't want to risk it...Reduce XT looks pretty good...I'm finding as I get older I don't like stims as much, feels like my nerves are getting raked over the coals so to speak..I used to love them hence my hesitation to take Alphamine..
I haven't really taken any serious supplements since prohormones and was very pleased with the results from my EP/AE stack.
09-11-2012, 11:20 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Ev52 in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-05-2012, 05:06 PM
- By SGM1985 in forum PESReplies: 36Last Post: 05-16-2012, 02:06 PM
- By Natestreo in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-23-2012, 08:04 PM
- By gward in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-28-2011, 11:17 PM
- By SrT4u2Nv in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-11-2007, 09:57 PM