What To Take After Erase Pro/Anabeta Elite Stack

KimChee

KimChee

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm coming off of 8 weeks of each, wondering what you guys do in the month off? I've got some Decimate going, and it's nice because it's very low stim..I tried Alpha T-2, but I just can't tolerate the a-yohimbine.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm coming off of 8 weeks of each, wondering what you guys do in the month off? I've got some Decimate going, and it's nice because it's very low stim..I tried Alpha T-2, but I just can't tolerate the a-yohimbine.
Rawolfia Serpentina es also alpha yohimbine since it is standardized to Rawolscine...aka Alpha-Y. Take a break from all hormonal supplements for 4 weeks after those, you can try Alphamine if you cannot stomach Yohimbine, their new extract makes it easier and more effective according to their write up.

C

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Rawolfia Serpentina es also alpha yohimbine since it is standardized to Rawolscine...aka Alpha-Y. Take a break from all hormonal supplements for 4 weeks after those, you can try Alphamine if you cannot stomach Yohimbine, their new extract makes it easier and more effective according to their write up.
I'm using Alphamine right now and love it. I tolerate its Yohimbine extract much better than any other yohimbine I've used in the past.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
So in other words, you placeboed yourself into thinking you don't respond well to aY since both decimate and alpha-t2 use it. I'd surmise that the 3,3 T2 is what made you feel crappy, if anything. I would add Reduce XT to what you've got going already, as well as some RK-500 since the RKs in Decimate are underdosed for fat loss purposes

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey guys,

I would definitely give Alphamine a go! Were you using DAA along with the Erase Pro and AnaBeta Elite?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys,

Strange, Decimate has more alpha-Y than AT2. If you're enjoying a Decimate run, I would certainly look into Alphamine. Very tolerable but potent fat burner.

KimChee

KimChee

Awards
Sorry guys, must have been the 3,3 or Higenamine, I was sure it was the alpha yohimbe causing it, but I guess it wasn't. I've always gotten good results from using yohimbine, but terrible paranoid feelings from it, and I'm fairly stim tolerant..

I didn't use DAA because of the prolactin raising effects and I am pretty gyno prone, so I didn't want to risk it...Reduce XT looks pretty good...I'm finding as I get older I don't like stims as much, feels like my nerves are getting raked over the coals so to speak..I used to love them hence my hesitation to take Alphamine..

I haven't really taken any serious supplements since prohormones and was very pleased with the results from my EP/AE stack.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry guys, must have been the 3,3 or Higenamine, I was sure it was the alpha yohimbe causing it, but I guess it wasn't. I've always gotten good results from using yohimbine, but terrible paranoid feelings from it, and I'm fairly stim tolerant..

I didn't use DAA because of the prolactin raising effects and I am pretty gyno prone, so I didn't want to risk it...Reduce XT looks pretty good...I'm finding as I get older I don't like stims as much, feels like my nerves are getting raked over the coals so to speak..I used to love them hence my hesitation to take Alphamine..

I haven't really taken any serious supplements since prohormones and was very pleased with the results from my EP/AE stack.
Cooper can probably answer this one best, but is it a good idea to run Reduce XT right after 8 weeks of Erase. I would think that you would want to take a break for 4 weeks.