Has anybody used iforce Tt-33?

  1. Registered User
    bigadam73's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    371
    Answers
    0

    Has anybody used iforce Tt-33?


    Has anybody used iforce Tt-33?
    How were your results?
    How many caps a day did up use?
    Thanks guys

  2. Registered User
    UnderXero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    94
    Answers
    0


    Somehow got a libido crash from it
  3. Registered User
    bigadam73's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    371
    Answers
    0


    How many caps a day were you using?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Answers
    0


    many many logs/posts about the use of this product.

    we suggest 3-6 pills/day.
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate.
    iForce Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iForceNutrition
    iForce website: www.iforcenutrition.com
  5. Registered User
    Invycktus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    811
    Answers
    0


    One of the better products out there, and almost one of my staples, its a good product that provides me the right amount of "charge" time and again

    I dose 3-4 a day depending on how long I stay awake

    When I am off At2, this is one product I turn to
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  6. Registered User
    bigadam73's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    371
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    One of the better products out there, and almost one of my staples, its a good product that provides me the right amount of "charge" time and again

    I dose 3-4 a day depending on how long I stay awake

    When I am off At2, this is one product I turn to
    Very nice. Currently running alpha t2 and loving it. I think I'm going to run Tt 33 for 2 weeks after my alpha t2 is done
  7. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,902
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bigadam73 View Post
    Has anybody used iforce Tt-33?
    How were your results?
    How many caps a day did up use?
    Thanks guys
    1. yes (on PROPER Atkins Diet Flawless)
    2.depend on your DIET (i say this because this will blow your metabolism to THE ROOF (in my case) whatever thing you eat in 15-30 min you got hungry again so you need be wise on what you eat.
    3.
    4. your welcome
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  8. Registered User
    Invycktus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    811
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bigadam73 View Post
    Very nice. Currently running alpha t2 and loving it. I think I'm going to run Tt 33 for 2 weeks after my alpha t2 is done
    I gave myself a good break before I made this switch over, remember you are not using Alpha T2 here, you are using a different product though.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  9. Registered User
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,334
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    1. yes (on PROPER Atkins Diet Flawless)
    2.depend on your DIET (i say this because this will blow your metabolism to THE ROOF (in my case) whatever thing you eat in 15-30 min you got hungry again so you need be wise on what you eat.
    3.
    4. your welcome
    i had a similar effect with LX.. i like tt-33 staked with a stim and followed with LX. but its like a weird diet crash as soon as the LX runs out.
    *** iForce Nutrition Anabolic Minion Member ***
  10. Registered User
    Invycktus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    811
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    I gave myself a good break before I made this switch over, remember you are not using Alpha T2 here, you are using a different product though.
    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    i had a similar effect with LX.. i like tt-33 staked with a stim and followed with LX. but its like a weird diet crash as soon as the LX runs out.
    This metabolism effect can actually be felt afterward as well
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  11. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Answers
    0


    used this and mitotrophin. decent results it works.

    if you can get perscription t3 that works just as good if not better
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  12. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post

    if you can get perscription t3 that works just as good if not better
    How do you do that? reg physician?
  13. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,902
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton
    used this and mitotrophin. decent results it works.

    if you can get perscription t3 that works just as good if not better
    T3=tired as hell I used before bed

    Dicana was the only not feel tired but hot like hell.

    TT-33 like the real T3 but I used @ 800mcg sometimes can't train if you run it properly with correct dose you will love.

    Sent from my Inspire 4G using Am.com
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  14. Registered User
    bigadam73's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    371
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    T3=tired as hell I used before bed

    Dicana was the only not feel tired but hot like hell.

    TT-33 like the real T3 but I used @ 800mcg sometimes can't train if you run it properly with correct dose you will love.

    Sent from my Inspire 4G using Am.com
    T3 makes you tired?
  15. Registered User
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,345
    Answers
    1


    It's good...as Maximal said very effective on low carbs. However, it does make me lethargic which is sometimes difficult to cope with in my job!
  16. Registered User
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,015
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    How do you do that? reg physician?

    UGL's
  17. Registered User
    bigadam73's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    371
    Answers
    0


    Purchased the Tt 33. Should i wait a few weeks post alpha t2 to start it? Or should I be ok to switch over as soon as im done with the alpha t2?
  18. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,902
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bigadam73

    T3 makes you tired?
    Pharma T3 yes but iForce TT-33 no but if go above recommended dose then yes.

    Sent from my Inspire 4G using Am.com
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  19. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    used this and mitotrophin. decent results it works.

    if you can get perscription t3 that works just as good if not better

    I would never touch cytomel without heavy androgen use. 17.5mcg of cytomel melts muscle off me like nothing else unless my anabolic and androgen use are high.

    OP, unless your on a decent amount of gear, t3 is not worth it. TT33 at 4-6 caps a day will do great things for you without the risk of muscle loss.

    Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  20. Registered User
    bigadam73's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    371
    Answers
    0


    ^^^ thanks mike. I cant wait to run tt 33
  21. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I would never touch cytomel without heavy androgen use. 17.5mcg of cytomel melts muscle off me like nothing else unless my anabolic and androgen use are high.

    OP, unless your on a decent amount of gear, t3 is not worth it. TT33 at 4-6 caps a day will do great things for you without the risk of muscle loss.

    Mike
    I agree you need to be using some kind of hormonal with t3. Something as small as protodrol/max with t3 helps offset muscle loss in my opinion
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  22. Registered User
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,345
    Answers
    1


    Any reason why there is such a hefty dose of B12 in each capsule of TT33? Four capsules a day equates to 1mg of B12.
  23. Registered User
    Invycktus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    811
    Answers
    0


    Mike how would TT stack with say Alphamine? Is that too much or am I just bat**** crazy?
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. iforce tt-33
    By benj851 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 02-07-2011, 01:07 PM
  2. iforce tt-33
    By benj851 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 09:00 AM
  3. Can I use iForce TT-33 on a keto diet?
    By pitching101 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 12:33 PM
  4. Has anybody used Mechano Growth Factor
    By PowerHouse555 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 09:18 PM
  5. Has anybody used tribulus terrestris tp increase LH naturally
    By darkblue1 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 09:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in