supplment info?

bmoney59

Awards
is there any supplments that are good for muscle building?

Sent from my rooted with cwm M886

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Food is first...Diet is key and there are plenty of supps that can asst in muscle building.

DAA,Creapure CM & PES Erase, is a good combo

ARA is suppose to be fantatsic as well.Never tried it but have 200 pills pre ordered and coming my way =)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
is there any supplments that are good for muscle building?

Food is the best supplement for building muscle, so a proper Caloric Surplus and well distributed Macro-nutrients. Aside from that:

Creatine Monohydrate or Magnesium Creatine Chelate.

Beta Alanine.

Citrulline Malate.

Fish oils (High EPA/DHA content)

Arachidonic Acid.

Agmatine Sulfate.

Creatinol-O-Phosphate.

Those would be the basics...for more advanced stuff you can look into stacking the abovementioned with:

-AnaBeta
-AnaBeta Elite
-Dermacrine
-Reduce-XT

Anything in particular you might want?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like the others have said. Ensuring your diet and training is on point is critical.

Aside from that the supplements recommended are great.

For a preworkout i recommend

AX Supersize
Purus Labs Condense has gotten good reviews
USP labs Jack3d micro

Test boosters:

PES Erase or Erase pro
AX HardFx
AX MassFX

Creatine:

AX german creatine
Magnesium Creatine Chelate
Creatine Nitrate

These are some of my favorites out of the many supplements on the market.

Heres a nice article as well on a couple supplements.

http://www.athleticxtreme.com/articles/the-3-best-supplements-for-building-muscle/

bmoney59

Awards
Food is the best supplement for building muscle, so a proper Caloric Surplus and well distributed Macro-nutrients. Aside from that:

Creatine Monohydrate or Magnesium Creatine Chelate.

Beta Alanine.

Citrulline Malate.

Fish oils (High EPA/DHA content)

Arachidonic Acid.

Agmatine Sulfate.

Creatinol-O-Phosphate.

Those would be the basics...for more advanced stuff you can look into stacking the abovementioned with:

-AnaBeta
-AnaBeta Elite
-Dermacrine
-Reduce-XT

Anything in particular you might want?
well i just actually started taking supplments. i used to work out without them but didnt see any improvments. taking two seein a lil but want more. and any advice for good diet i mean i drink alot of water, but dont really know what to and what not to eat.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well i just actually started taking supplments. i used to work out without them but didnt see any improvments. taking two seein a lil but want more. and any advice for good diet i mean i drink alot of water, but dont really know what to and what not to eat.

Heres a book that we put out that is absolutely free and will help answer some of your questions and give you some guidelines.

http://www.strengthuniversity.org/muscle-book/signup-2.html?utm_expid=63428045-1&utm_referrer=http://www.athleticxtreme.com/forum/threads/the-muscle-book-is-live.13186/

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Don;t take supplements for now, you are starting , get used to calculating and finding you maintenance kCalorie levels and thus asdjusting it to have at least:

1g of protein per lb of body weight.
.5g of fats per LB of body weight.

Carbs are non essential so add at will and pleasure to fulfill caloric needs. Simple or complex...makes no difference, its been proven.

Also, Stay Hydrated at all times.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Carbs are non essential so add at will and pleasure to fulfill caloric needs. Simple or complex...makes no difference, its been proven.
God help you if you said this 5, 10, 15 or more years ago...you'd be CRUCIFIED :D....I said it all the time back then, and would get massive shyt for it, but I knew I was right and I won't just go along with the bullshyt if I know its wrong and not logical.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
God help you if you said this 5, 10, 15 or more years ago...you'd be CRUCIFIED :D....I said it all the time back then, and would get massive shyt for it, but I knew I was right and I won't just go along with the bullshyt if I know its wrong and not logical.
Hahahaha Carb Paranoia is just fascinating IMO. I mean I do understand the use of low carbing as I do know they are non essential, yet the fear of simple carbs is just...astounding...I could not live without my white rice or my regular good old spaghetti haha. Besides I have a homemade burger once in a while and I enjoy regular sauce BBQ sauce on it, sugars and all, and a good old buttered white bun!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Hahahaha Carb Paranoia is just fascinating IMO. I mean I do understand the use of low carbing as I do know they are non essential, yet the fear of simple carbs is just...astounding...I could not live without my white rice or my regular good old spaghetti haha. Besides I have a homemade burger once in a while and I enjoy regular sauce BBQ sauce on it, sugars and all, and a good old buttered white bun!
I was always like, go ahead and eat your brown rice, wheat bread, whole wheat pasta etc etc.....I'll eat the standard issue pasta, white rice, white bread (although I like the taste of wheat bread sometimes and white bread other times :D)....and we'll end up the same despite your extra efforts....yeah I will need to take some supplemental fiber to make up for what I am missing, but that is a small price to pay in order to eat the tastier carb varieties :D

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
that being said i do low carb almost all the time....or low/moderate carb. only on a lean bulk would I go to ~33% carbs (high for me lol). isocaloric works well for me when bulking for some reason....I guess the high protein, high fat and moderate carbs (as compared to the "standard persons daily diet") work well with me in that combination. but that is just because carbs in general have given me troubles, not the difference between simple and complex....both work the same.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
that being said i do low carb almost all the time....or low/moderate carb. only on a lean bulk would I go to ~33% carbs (high for me lol). isocaloric works well for me when bulking for some reason....I guess the high protein, high fat and moderate carbs (as compared to the "standard persons daily diet") work well with me in that combination. but that is just because carbs in general have given me troubles, not the difference between simple and complex....both work the same.
Technically you do what I suggest usually. Keeping the essential macronutrient levels at their required values or higher, in this case MUCH higher haha, and adjusting carbs as needed :p so its all normal and proper. I just frown on low protein or low fat diets X_X fats are SOOOO GOOD!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Technically you do what I suggest usually. Keeping the essential macronutrient levels at their required values or higher, in this case MUCH higher haha, and adjusting carbs as needed :p so its all normal and proper. I just frown on low protein or low fat diets X_X fats are SOOOO GOOD!
yep we do basically the same thing....my protein is usually greater than 200 grams (more than 1 gram per lb, but only maybe 1.25 per lb BW) and my fat ends up being right around 100 grams a day...the carbs just fill in the rest of the equation. The low fat people are WORSE than the complex carb people. and that is saying something :D

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
yep we do basically the same thing....my protein is usually greater than 200 grams (more than 1 gram per lb, but only maybe 1.25 per lb BW) and my fat ends up being right around 100 grams a day...the carbs just fill in the rest of the equation. The low fat people are WORSE than the complex carb people. and that is saying something :D
Why did we ever hate each other <3!! Wisdom in this post!!!