Omega 3s At Night OK?

  1. New Member
    AmazingAJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    264
    Rep Power
    298
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    56.52%

    Omega 3s At Night OK?


    is it ok to take NOW Ultra Omega 3 at night? i think they may help me feel a bit fuller,but i heard they give u energy.lets say if i have one with dinner at 10m am i ok to sleep at like 12am?

  2. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AmazingAJ View Post
    is it ok to take NOW Ultra Omega 3 at night? i think they may help me feel a bit fuller,but i heard they give u energy.lets say if i have one with dinner at 10m am i ok to sleep at like 12am?
    I don't know who told you any of that broscience, but Omega 3s are perfect at any given time of the day. Though I would personally keep them 4 hours away from any workout, either pre or post. Just me and my idea of desiring the inflammatory effect of hypertrophy to take place without anything hindering it...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I take them at night...right before bed. I do this mainly to avoid the burping up of the fish oil gels ....since you don't burp when you are asleep. But yeah, I am ultra sensitive to anything that keeps you awake...and I've never noticed any problems with fish oil at night before bed.
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    i take them before bed.Always have for years.
  5. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    i take them before bed.Always have for years.
    you're just an old school bitch like that
  6. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    you're just an old school bitch like that
    LMAO,word!!!!!!!!!!

    Wait you said OLD =,( , lol
  7. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    LMAO,word!!!!!!!!!!

    Wait you said OLD =,( , lol
    old school is "cool".... regular old is BAD. I'm old, so I don't like the word old either
  8. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    old school is "cool".... regular old is BAD. I'm old, so I don't like the word old either
    WORD UP man! lol

    Dude,i feel great,you kidding me.I got a 25 year old girl that cant keep up with me. old is whats up these days!

    And yeah the old school way is better.

    perfect example Db presses and DB flys,always deep deep stretch..None of this stop as soon as you break parallel bull****!

    ^^thats how you DB press!

    Ofcourse locking out is your own option.If I go heavy i *******,obviously its hard to not lock out with heavy weight if you train alone,as i do =)

    Sorry i got off topic here,lol
  9. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I think those old school below parallel DB presses are what gave me these damn tears where my delt and pec attach...oh and stretch marks too from getting bigger then normal size, then bigger then normal size ugly looking stuff
  10. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    25 year old daughter or 25 year old wife?
  11. New Member
    LivFit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    60.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    I take them at night...right before bed. I do this mainly to avoid the burping up of the fish oil gels ....since you don't burp when you are asleep. But yeah, I am ultra sensitive to anything that keeps you awake...and I've never noticed any problems with fish oil at night before bed.
    If you put them in the fridge that will get rid of the "burps" it'll cool em down so by the time they warm to the temp your body needs them at to digest them, they'll be further down your system.
  12. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by LivFit View Post
    If you put them in the fridge that will get rid of the "burps" it'll cool em down so by the time they warm to the temp your body needs them at to digest them, they'll be further down your system.
    God I hate that taste. horrible!
  13. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    25 year old daughter or 25 year old wife?
    WIFE,lol,im 34 dude...
  14. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I think those old school below parallel DB presses are what gave me these damn tears where my delt and pec attach...oh and stretch marks too from getting bigger then normal size, then bigger then normal size ugly looking stuff
    really man??/ IDK me nor my bro have any stretch marks and we have always lifted like that..deep stretch.. Maybe genetics or just the type of skin..or """just GETTING TO BIG TOO FAST can play a apart,lmao""
  15. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    WIFE,lol,im 34 dude...
    thats what I thought ......but you never know when people use the word "girl" lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    really man??/ IDK me nor my bro have any stretch marks and we have always lifted like that..deep stretch.. Maybe genetics or just the type of skin..or """just GETTING TO BIG TOO FAST can play a apart,lmao""
    yeah I think its from the deep stretch on DB fly's....like really stretched far...but the actual marks come from getting big (or fat) then going back down to more normal size....but I think that with the stretching of that area, they start to get sort of red and more scar looking. So I think its a combination of gaining size and deep stretches on DB fly's.
  16. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    thats what I thought ......but you never know when people use the word "girl" lol



    yeah I think its from the deep stretch on DB fly's....like really stretched far...but the actual marks come from getting big (or fat) then going back down to more normal size....but I think that with the stretching of that area, they start to get sort of red and more scar looking. So I think its a combination of gaining size and deep stretches on DB fly's.
    absolutley man,deep stretching no question can do that.You know your body best..Me personally o preffer to even go lighter with weights and go deeper,then to go heavier and not go fully deep,it all dpends on how i feel like training.

    Anyway, i work with a guy who has some insane tears bro..like 1'- 1 1/2" thick and 3-4" long shoulders,inside biceps,looks terrible man.i think it was from him at one point stacking gear like a mad man,being so young and just growing at an insane pace.I could be wrong.
  17. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    absolutley man,deep stretching no question can do that.You know your body best..Me personally o preffer to even go lighter with weights and go deeper,then to go heavier and not go fully deep,it all dpends on how i feel like training.

    Anyway, i work with a guy who has some insane tears bro..like 1'- 1 1/2" thick and 3-4" long shoulders,inside biceps,looks terrible man.i think it was from him at one point stacking gear like a mad man,being so young and just growing at an insane pace.I could be wrong.
    the good thing is that mine are not visible unless I stretch out my arms to each side fully. So nobody would really see them....not all that bad looking, but not pretty either even then you have to look for them....they are in the armpit area of the chest, and inside of the top bicep.
  18. New Member
    AmazingAJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    264
    Rep Power
    298
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    56.52%

    thanks guys! i will keep taking before bed then!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 8 hrs sleep at night vs. 6 hrs-night + 2hr nap-day
    By DieTrying in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-09-2004, 12:40 PM
  2. tuna > salmon ??? (omega 3s)
    By sushibug in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-22-2004, 08:43 PM
  3. Methyl 1-test in morning or at night?
    By LIFTER23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-15-2003, 06:56 PM
  4. Taking M-1-T at night
    By drei in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-06-2003, 08:22 PM
  5. omega 3s and all that good stuff
    By sage in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-26-2003, 05:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in