Liver support - AnabolicMinds.com

Liver support

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.

Liver support

Ok, try and bear with me, I am going to be starting Anabeta, Erase, and DAA in two days. I know I have heard that Erase is hard on the joints. But should I try to run a mild liver support just as good measure? I appreciate all of y'alls time and advice.

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

run cissus or glucosamine for joints...liver protector isnt necessary,but cant hurt.

if you do just take them far apart,the Erase and LP that is
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.

I am going to be taking Flex and Orange Triad for joints. Also Omega for EFA. But if LP isn't neccesary I probably will not get any. Just didn't know if it was needed or not. Thanks.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kratosfreak View Post
    I am going to be taking Flex and Orange Triad for joints. Also Omega for EFA. But if LP isn't neccesary I probably will not get any. Just didn't know if it was needed or not. Thanks.
    I only take LP if i was to take something that can be toxic to the liver and kidneys..but to use oral supps for months on end,i would advise take a couple months off anyway and take a LP,why not ,it cant hurt. Flush out your liver..a healthy liver is important.lol

yes taking a Fish Oil is a must.A multi should be key in your diet as well.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ok, try and bear with me, I am going to be starting Anabeta, Erase, and DAA in two days. I know I have heard that Erase is hard on the joints. But should I try to run a mild liver support just as good measure? I appreciate all of y'alls time and advice.
    They are not Pro Hormones, neither are they Hepatoxic thus you can run them without any kind of liver support. I would however recommend adding Inhibit-P to this stack, DAA is known to show issues with prolactin sometimes, besides the added testosterone boosting and libido enhancing effects are just magnificent.

For joints: Cissus-XT does wonders, take it with 4-6 Softgels of Orange Oximega from Controlled labs and your joints will be happy, lubed and comfy.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

They are not Pro Hormones, neither are they Hepatoxic thus you can run them without any kind of liver support. I would however recommend adding Inhibit-P to this stack, DAA is known to show issues with prolactin sometimes, besides the added testosterone boosting and libido enhancing effects are just magnificent.

For joints: Cissus-XT does wonders, take it with 4-6 Softgels of Orange Oximega from Controlled labs and your joints will be happy, lubed and comfy.
    I think liver supports are always beneficial since our livers are always under stress
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I think liver supports are always beneficial since our livers are always under stress
    Liver-XT is the way to go hehe, I'll order me some then .
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kratosfreak
    I've had a liver panel done while running erase, as well as a TRT dose of test, and there was never an indication of any problem regarding any of your typical liver panel labs.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

...only thing it showed from erase is that it is one hell of an AI.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

Hepatotoxic

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Another reason Na-RALA should be a staple.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Hepatotoxic

Another reason Na-RALA should be a staple.
    Horrible mistake on my part! haha thanks Ryan! And yeah I usually keep Na-R-ALA 8 weeks on 4 weeks off...just in case I like to cycle everything !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    ...only thing it showed from erase is that it is one hell of an AI.
    erase or erase pro..i have one bottle of each new,sitting around.Using EP now and really liking it...might pick up another bottle,soon!!!!!!! Which u advise for running an all natty stack?
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.

Thanks everyone for all the advice!! So I just need to add Inhibit-P.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999
    erase or erase pro..i have one bottle of each new,sitting around.Using EP now and really liking it...might pick up another bottle,soon!!!!!!! Which u advise for running an all natty stack?
    I've used two bottles of the OG erase before (not consecutively) and noticed very nice leaning and some "fullness" to the muscles. I'm using erase pro now at an every other day dosing and I really can't tell much of a difference from it compared for he original, but it's only my first week--so that may change.

I'm a minimalist when it comes to using supplements. I just can't hardly justify the cost to benefit ratio compared to just upping calories or tweaking my training for results.

However, the regular erase is the best supplement I've ever used. The EP is nice, but if you do an every other day dosing to can get 16 weeks out of the original erase compared to 8 weeks EOD on the Erase pro.

Id have to recommend the regular erase for a stack since by keeping he ingredients in all your products to a minimum, youd really be able to tell what works for you and what doesn't.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

...oh yeah... And when I had labs done showing its affects on estrogen and liver values, I was using the original erase.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Thanks everyone for all the advice!! So I just need to add Inhibit-P.
    That't what I wanna hear Enjoy thy cycle sir!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

you could look into fnutritions restore if you feel the need to use a liver support
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

ala and nac are staples for me, FOREVER.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sam-e liver support
    By chainsaw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-05-2007, 01:11 PM
  2. Could we get a liver support sticky?
    By J_MAN in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-13-2004, 05:18 PM
  3. milk thistle and liver support
    By ak-47 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32