Purus Labs Reps: Condense Q - AnabolicMinds.com

Purus Labs Reps: Condense Q

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Purus Labs Reps: Condense Q

Hey Everyone,

So i have been using condense this past week and was wondering about the betaine anhydrous and nitrate tolerance. Everyone says to use vitamin c to reduce nitrate tolerance and for free radicals. With the betaine anhydrous as an antioxidant, is it sufficient for the tolerance and free radicals? Thanks,

Tyler

btw....product works amazing. Job well done!!

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the kind words.

Nitrate tolerance is not something I would be super concerned about with just using the lower amount if nitrates in a preworkout.
    You really see it with synthetic nitrate drugs used over a longer period of time.
    That being said the antioxidant properties of BA should provide some benefit. If you want to be on the safe side Vitamin C is what has been shown in studies (other than other drugs) to help and is relatively cheap. Even just taking a multivitamin should provide enough protection, if it is even needed.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo
    Thanks for the kind words.

Nitrate tolerance is not something I would be super concerned about with just using the lower amount if nitrates in a preworkout.
    You really see it with synthetic nitrate drugs used over a longer period of time.
    That being said the antioxidant properties of BA should provide some benefit. If you want to be on the safe side Vitamin C is what has been shown in studies (other than other drugs) to help and is relatively cheap. Even just taking a multivitamin should provide enough protection, if it is even needed.
    Thank you for the info boss!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nitrate tolerance is not an issue, but it is irresponsible for vitamin C not to be included in the formula (this was a major issue I had with powershock) because an absence of vit C promotes nitrosamine formation and a pro-carcinogenic environment. I personally wouldn't take another scoop of Condense without adding 200-500mg vit C
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would assume a majority of supplement users intake extra Vitamin C on a daily basis. It's supplemented in a lot of foods as well. I mainly was addressing just Nitrate tolerance obviously.

I understand the science of what you are saying completely. Have any information links to get more info for personal knowledge?
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I would assume a majority of supplement users intake extra Vitamin C on a daily basis. It's supplemented in a lot of foods as well. I mainly was addressing just Nitrate tolerance obviously.

I understand the science of what you are saying completely. Have any information links to get more info for personal knowledge?
    Unfortunately, the vitamin C needs to be co-ingested since nitrosamine formation occurs in the gastric environment (leaving little window for dose separation). I'll get you some links tomorrow...I'm beat right now. You can find the data in studies examining why nitrates from vegetables are not carcinogenic whereas nitrates in deli meats can be
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Thanks Grambo and Coop for the information. Ill take some vitamin c with condense to be on the safe side.
  8. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by furious122
    Hey Everyone,

So i have been using condense this past week and was wondering about the betaine anhydrous and nitrate tolerance. Everyone says to use vitamin c to reduce nitrate tolerance and for free radicals. With the betaine anhydrous as an antioxidant, is it sufficient for the tolerance and free radicals? Thanks,

Tyler

btw....product works amazing. Job well done!!
    Thx man glad ya like it.

Coop & Grambo can hit give ya details from the science side of things. Myself personally I don't read too much into it.
    I do 1 to 1 1/2 scoops on work out days, time off when needed & that seems to work for me.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

It would be a longer term problem not an acute.
    Still sifting through things a little bit. I think that are stuff is vegetable based extract may be positive but still reading up.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  10. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    It would be a longer term problem not an acute.
    Still sifting through things a little bit. I think that are stuff is vegetable based extract may be positive but still reading up.
    Indeed, it would need to be applied chronically as with all major carcinogens. So nitratene is a vegetable extract?
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

I believe so, Yes from my conversations with the CEO.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Welcome Airborne42 to Purus Labs!!! New Rep!
    By AaronJP1 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 259
    Last Post: 12-12-2012, 09:36 PM
  2. Welcome Purus Labs Newest Rep!!
    By Grambo in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 07:43 AM
  3. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 07:58 PM
  4. The Road Back to Diesel with Purus Labs ConDense
    By CATdiesel76 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 12:10 PM
  5. the now shredded JonesBones40 ConDense's thanks to Purus Labs!
    By jonesBones40 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 10:37 PM