supplement that gives the dry appearance

skoalcrush

Awards
Is there a supplement/stack that isn't a ph that will give that dry/vascular look?

If so which?

Thanks

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Diet #1 & cardio is what matters most,supps just can help a bit. Especially if you are looking non anabolic.

skoalcrush

Awards
Ya I'm doing both on point. And seeing great results.

So there isn't anything supplement wise?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there a supplement/stack that isn't a ph that will give that dry/vascular look?

If so which?

Thanks
PES Erase Pro tightens up my appearance.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Ya I'm doing both on point. And seeing great results.

So there isn't anything supplement wise?
Been using Erase Pro as well,so far its nice.
I hear Alpha T2 can also help produce good results.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase Pro + Alphamine

Anti-estrogen to dry and harden

Alphamine to burn the fat and harden lean mass...

And get your diet right...bad diet and thinking will give you that look
^^^This, tried it and ya works similar to a dht hormone or script AI, lean and tight very little if any water retention

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
natty - Erase, Erase Pro, DAA, HGHup

PH - andromass + Androhard. maybe even AH + AL

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely agree with this. A step up from anything I have ever used for this benefit.

In general though if you don't feel you look "tight" enough you probably are just holding more fat than you want and trimming that off would be a more long term answer.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
This is a common effect of AIs and certain insulin mimickers. Estrogen inhibition is was "pushes water out" and tightens up.

FreeTest, Triazole, Erase, and Rezurrect.

Obviously the right training program and cardio are key components. Easy on dairy... Disaccharides can make skin look a little flabby.

skoalcrush

Awards
What is the difference between erase and erase pro? Cap serving size?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Erase pro is 1 pill = to 3 og erases. Erase pro also ingredients to further boost test.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Erase Pro + Alphamine

That sums it up...

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could look into a product that dispels water if trying to look good for a show or event. I havent used one but i have some mates who swear by them. This isnt something id do except for rare occurences.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If the opposition to a PH is being worried about suppression, then I would recommend AndroHard, which is very minimally suppressive. Let me know if interested, and I can go into more detail.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase Pro + Alphamine

Agree with this!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Free Test would be a solid option to consider.

David
Team APPNUT

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont think that is accurate at all

I believe Erase Pro has added some cortisol-mitigating ingredients

Not sure about any additional estro control per cap

What is the difference between erase and erase pro? Cap serving size?
Erase pro is 1 pill = to 3 og erases. Erase pro also ingredients to further boost test.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont think that is accurate at all

I believe Erase Pro has added some cortisol-mitigating ingredients

Not sure about any additional estro control per cap

B. Diffusa in Erase Pro acts as a SERM (directly antagonizing estrogen receptor)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well then, I stand corrected!

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
How long does the "drying" effect from Erase last?

I didn't notice this effect from it, but I think I had too much fat on me to notice, at around 15%. Look forward to trying it again when I get down around 10% BF.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL @ dry look...

What is peoples definition of DRY LOOK?

For me -- it means BF% in the mid-low single digits. It means very very thin skin, surface veins prevalent,

striations clear, separation between muscles clear etc.....

Strict diet and cardio will get you that look --- Androgens help tremendously, but arent absolute mandatory.

Fat burners help get you lean to get there --- high water intake, and moderate sodium intake helps...

Nothing will 'dry out' over 10% bf and low muscle development.....

Throw in AndroHard and Erase (pro)

-Matt

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
LOL @ dry look...

For me -- it means BF% in the mid-low single digits. It means very very thin skin, surface veins prevalent,

Strict diet and cardio will get you that look --- Androgens help tremendously, but arent absolute mandatory.

Fat burners help get you lean to get there --- high water intake, and moderate sodium intake helps...

-Matt

best post/advice of the hour

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL @ dry look...

-Matt

So true, a dry look is hard to achieve on a daily basis, it is not something to carry around 24/7 with unless you are genetically capable of doing that. The first time I see that dry appearance in contest prep, is about 24 hours prior to stepping on stage, and its gone about 3 hours after getting my trophy.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So true, a dry look is hard to achieve on a daily basis, it is not something to carry around 24/7 with unless you are genetically capable of doing that. The first time I see that dry appearance in contest prep, is about 24 hours prior to stepping on stage, and its gone about 3 hours after getting my trophy.
I think the difference is most non-competitors use 'Hard' and 'Dry' Interchangeably.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good point! And for the purposes of 99% of the guys on this board, hard and dry are merely synonyms for very lean (<9%)

I think the difference is most non-competitors use 'Hard' and 'Dry' Interchangeably.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol you guys are funny...

The notion about people getting different visualizations of what certain extreme terminology means is prevalent.

Dry to me is helluva lot different than "dry" to the 21 yr old that has been training for 11 months...not his fault,,, its just magazines and forums can throw people off.

I like ....cut, defined, harder.....those are more mainstream and less extreme and more common for 90% of members here.

-Matt

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
lol you guys are funny...

The notion about people getting different visualizations of what certain extreme terminology means is prevalent.

Dry to me is helluva lot different than "dry" to the 21 yr old that has been training for 11 months...not his fault,,, its just magazines and forums can throw people off.

I like ....cut, defined, harder.....those are more mainstream and less extreme and more common for 90% of members here.

-Matt
I think thats exactly what dry means to everyone,unless u have no common sense

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
What he is saying is that dry, in competitive bodybuilding, is not defined as those things.
I think dry is dry,it only has one meaning in the bodybuilding world.Grainy,thin skinned and very tight.Like literally holding no water.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I think dry is dry,it only has one meaning in the bodybuilding world.Grainy,thing skinned and very tight.Like literally holding no water.
That pretty much describes Matts client. That guy is dry. And there's no other way to define it.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
That pretty much describes Matts client. That guy is dry. And there's no other way to define it.
I should have congratulated Matt on his excellent dieting and training advice cause his client looks super impressive. I agree OS,no other way to desecribe it

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I personally did fasting and it was a big mistake for my body.

I do very well with carbs, healthy fats, and minimal cardio and intense training.

-Matt

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I personally did fasting and it was a big mistake for my body.

I do very well with carbs, healthy fats, and minimal cardio and intense training.

-Matt
Im very minimal to no cardio,which isnt exactly good...I tend to lower carbs n up fats while cutting.Moore chicken as opposed to red meat,say 70%-30%...not that u dont know,just stating what i do,lol

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Erase Pro + Alphamine

The bold+underline is number 1, but adding in a fat burner and AI can definitely be beneficial. I loved Reversitol V2 during contest prep, but Erase is definitely a solid option as well

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been using Erase Pro as well,so far its nice.
I hear Alpha T2 can also help produce good results.
AX Hard FX and Erase both make me look a little tighter.
Erase Pro + Alphamine

^^^This, tried it and ya works similar to a dht hormone or script AI, lean and tight very little if any water retention
natty - Erase, Erase Pro, DAA, HGHup

PH - andromass + Androhard. maybe even AH + AL
Definitely agree with this. A step up from anything I have ever used for this benefit.

In general though if you don't feel you look "tight" enough you probably are just holding more fat than you want and trimming that off would be a more long term answer.
This is a common effect of AIs and certain insulin mimickers. Estrogen inhibition is was "pushes water out" and tightens up.

FreeTest, Triazole, Erase, and Rezurrect.

Obviously the right training program and cardio are key components. Easy on dairy... Disaccharides can make skin look a little flabby.
That sums it up...
Agree with this!
LOL @ dry look...

-Matt
The bold+underline is number 1, but adding in a fat burner and AI can definitely be beneficial. I loved Reversitol V2 during contest prep, but Erase is definitely a solid option as well
Thank you to everyone who mentioned Erase or Erase Pro. :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your best bet, is an ATD based AI for dryness.

Mike

Nicolas

Nicolas

Awards
I usually notice visible leaning effects with Erase or Topical Formestane.