animal stack for test booster ya or nay

  1. animal stack for test booster ya or nay


    it made me really tired all the time but my sex drive was crazy and work out were good currently looking for something better any suggestion's.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by dino dan View Post
    it made me really tired all the time but my sex drive was crazy and work out were good currently looking for something better any suggestion's.
    Again...as mentioned before for animal pak, animal stak is as bad and overpriced as the pak.

    If you want a real test boosting stack go for:

    DAA + AI of choice (Erase or Triazole are best IMO) + Prolactin control (Inhibit-P) would be best IMO.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Again...as mentioned before for animal pak, animal stak is as bad and overpriced as the pak.

    If you want a real test boosting stack go for:

    DAA + AI of choice (Erase or Triazole are best IMO) + Prolactin control (Inhibit-P) would be best IMO.
    Agreed!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
    •   
       


  4. Animal products are usually a bit over priced for what you get. There's lots of good options out there right now that work better in my opinion.

  5. I also agree with Celly on this. For the price of DAA and an AI you just can't go wrong. Not to mention it'll turn you into a natural testosterone building powerhouse...at least that is my experience.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  6. I'm more an advocate for M Stak.. Always had success on that but I wasn't looking at it for yet boost rather than helping gains. Even then pricey yes.

    If you want a test boost then what been mentioned above is a solid route. If you dont feel like a DAA/AI combo, PDE5 inhibition with Drive. Free test also has AI properties.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  7. For something to mimic pde5 inhibition -- sustain alpha gel would be the topical 'viagra' of choice. Never under estimate the importance of erection function as more sex = more testosterone.

    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  8. I agree with the above. There are so many better and more cost efficient options available.

    AX Mass FX/AX Hard FX
    PES Erase/SNS DAA

    Those are my two favorite options. They are both very effective on your physique and your wallet.
    I'm Back...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    PES Erase/SNS DAA
    yup

  10. Look into Free Test, op. It has a solid profile.

    And, I'm digging your username. I love that show. Haha.

    David
    Team APPNUT
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by drooks10
    Look into Free Test, op. It has a solid profile.

    And, I'm digging your username. I love that show. Haha.

    David
    Team APPNUT
    Great product! Appnut is always legit
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  12. Nay to Animal..Free Test and HGHUp are suppose to be good products as well.Hear nothing but good things.Worth a shot..Hoping soon to pick up 2 bottles of HgHup..Gotta get some funds together first.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Again...as mentioned before for animal pak, animal stak is as bad and overpriced as the pak.

    If you want a real test boosting stack go for:

    DAA + AI of choice (Erase or Triazole are best IMO) + Prolactin control (Inhibit-P) would be best IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Agreed!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I also agree with Celly on this. For the price of DAA and an AI you just can't go wrong. Not to mention it'll turn you into a natural testosterone building powerhouse...at least that is my experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    I'm more an advocate for M Stak.. Always had success on that but I wasn't looking at it for yet boost rather than helping gains. Even then pricey yes.

    If you want a test boost then what been mentioned above is a solid route. If you dont feel like a DAA/AI combo, PDE5 inhibition with Drive. Free test also has AI properties.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    I agree with the above. There are so many better and more cost efficient options available.

    AX Mass FX/AX Hard FX
    PES Erase/SNS DAA

    Those are my two favorite options. They are both very effective on your physique and your wallet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    yup
    DAA + an AI like Erase or Erase Pro...way to go for sure!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  14. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

    DAA + an AI like Erase or Erase Pro...way to go for sure!
    Erase and Dpol now...have a 2nd bottle of Erase pro on the shelf and a bottle of reg erase on its way to me from nutraplanet now...

    A solid solid product

  15. Nice...how are you dosing it?
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  16. Did animal stak + daa + erase, work excellent for me
    Animal stuff is overpriced but good. Lot of cheaper options
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  17. I think I need to try Erase to see how I react to it.

    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter
    I think I need to try Erase to see how I react to it.

    -Matt
    You def need n try it man.Its fantastic stuff.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    You def need n try it man.Its fantastic stuff.
    I support orbit, so if they have it ..ill be trying it.

    Nothing wrong with collaborating with companies if the product is good

    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

    I support orbit, so if they have it ..ill be trying it.

    Nothing wrong with collaborating with companies if the product is good

    -Matt
    Plenty of good reviews out there to support Erase. Probably why so many other companies have taken to using it in their products.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

    I support orbit, so if they have it ..ill be trying it.

    Nothing wrong with collaborating with companies if the product is good

    -Matt
    Ive obly had expieience a couple times with it but its prob great to stack pre contest
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Diesel Test hardcore or Bioforge for test booster for pct?
    By repBoston in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 04:45 PM
  2. taking test booster before or during ph cycle
    By krogtaar in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 07:26 PM
  3. New Combo Stack Thoughts - Test Booster & AI
    By neoborn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-09-2007, 12:52 AM
  4. Is 22 To Young For Test Boosters???
    By Wordz_Worf in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-17-2006, 08:47 PM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 02:58 PM
Log in
Log in