How long can I run Dexaprine for? Thanks! Read Description Please

Brandp

Awards
Hey guys I've used Dexaprine earlier this year and I was doing 1 cap in the morning and another half cap like around 2-4p.m. Depending on what time I woke up that morning.

I'm thinking of buying 2 NEW Dexaprine and 2 DCP

There are 60 Dex caps per bottle and I will have 2... So 120 caps
Now, since I do 1 1/2 Dex caps per day, that's leaves me only running it for 80 days at 1 1/2 caps per day, instead of 120 days at 1 cap a day or 60 days at 1 cap a day with 1 bottle.

Would it be okay to run my 1 1/2 Dex caps per day for 80 days (yes I can tolerate 1 1/2 w/ no sides)? Instead of 1 cap per day for 60? Will the 20 extra days be bad?

Also last thing :p. Is it ok to run DCP with it the whole time?

Thank you guys so much :)

-Brandon

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Good thread.I have looked at those products as well.Im trying to run something around Alpha T2 and Carnitine ,plus whatever else i may add.

But both choices are obvious good choices.

Im not bothering to look but does Dec contain the 3,3 compound?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hey guys I've used Dexaprine earlier this year and I was doing 1 cap in the morning and another half cap like around 2-4p.m. Depending on what time I woke up that morning.

I'm thinking of buying 2 NEW Dexaprine and 2 DCP

There are 60 Dex caps per bottle and I will have 2... So 120 caps
Now, since I do 1 1/2 Dex caps per day, that's leaves me only running it for 80 days at 1 1/2 caps per day, instead of 120 days at 1 cap a day or 60 days at 1 cap a day with 1 bottle.

Would it be okay to run my 1 1/2 Dex caps per day for 80 days (yes I can tolerate 1 1/2 w/ no sides)? Instead of 1 cap per day for 60? Will the 20 extra days be bad?

Also last thing :p. Is it ok to run DCP with it the whole time?

Thank you guys so much :)

-Brandon
Dexaprine is strong stuff, do not take it more than 8 weeks without a subsequent 4-6 week break even if you are stim tolerant. And yes it is ok to run DCP the whole time.

Good thread.I have looked at those products as well.Im trying to run something around Alpha T2 and Carnitine ,plus whatever else i may add.

No it doesn't have T2 in it...

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Dexaprine is strong stuff, do not take it more than 8 weeks without a subsequent 4-6 week break even if you are stim tolerant. And yes it is ok to run DCP the whole time.

No it doesn't have T2 in it...
Ty bud

Brandp

Awards
Alright thanks a lot! I will just buy one of each (Dex and DCP) 40 days of Dex and 45 days of DCP!

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Alright thanks a lot! I will just buy one of each (Dex and DCP) 40 days of Dex and 45 days of DCP!
This is a great combo but I would stick to 8 weeks of each.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

i saw you mention the carnitine plus on bb.com, as i posted over there............l-carnitine isnt going to do anything for you in terms of fatloss, and if you want the RK from the product, just buy SNS RK-500 ;)

http://broscience.com/broscience-com-approved-articles/435-clarifying-carnitines.html

and OP, as others have said, i really wouldnt suggest going much more than 8 weeks, id just go 8 weeks.....3-4 weeks off, then hop back on if you feel you need to :D

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
i saw you mention the carnitine plus on bb.com, as i posted over there............l-carnitine isnt going to do anything for you in terms of fatloss, and if you want the RK from the product, just buy SNS RK-500 ;)

http://broscience.com/broscience-com-approved-articles/435-clarifying-carnitines.html

and OP, as others have said, i really wouldnt suggest going much more than 8 weeks, id just go 8 weeks.....3-4 weeks off, then hop back on if you feel you need to :D
baldwanus,TY for the link and your time brother!!! I looked at it already,lol and at the moment have SNS daa on its way in the mail ;)