NOW Green Tea Extract Question?
- 09-02-2012, 08:39 PM
- 09-02-2012, 08:57 PM
Mine say (up to) 32mg caffeine per pill, same brand and product. weird. but you need to assess your tolerance for 1 pill, 2 pills, 3 pills so on and so forth. once you start seeing negative side effects after a few days at that dosage, you know you went too high and need to back it down to the previous level where you were OK with it. I know I stay away from stims, and I was taking 2 of these per day (64mg) and 2-3 zero cokes per day (about 100 and change mg) and I seemed fine.
- 09-02-2012, 09:29 PM
Haha damn 2-3 cokes a day!? So 2 would be ok?
09-02-2012, 09:38 PM
09-03-2012, 01:30 PM
The amino acid in green tea, L-Theonine, is more calming than the caffeine is stimulating.
Similar Forum Threads
- By 200wannabe in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 15Last Post: 03-07-2013, 05:30 PM
- By Vitruvian in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 02-11-2008, 03:23 AM
- By BOHICA in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-10-2005, 10:27 PM
- By Wedgylx in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-15-2005, 01:53 PM
- By Gmonkey in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-20-2003, 06:59 AM