Muscle builder suggestions?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Muscle builder suggestions?

I'm looking for a supplement that enhances some strength/size. I'm not looking for prohormones yet, but I understand I wouldn't see these kind of results. I'm 5'10 175 pounds. thanks!

2. Registered User
    Answers

Arachidonic acid in the form of X-Gels/X-Factor is probably your best bet
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    X-factor was the first supplement, back when i was 17/18 I ever felt, or saw results. I remember benching 185 for reps, and hitting 225 for reps.. my training partner was FREAKIN PISSED! lmao. I ran 4 xfactor for 50 days I think.. I went through 4 bottles.. it was years and years ago, but i no i had 4 bottles.
    •   

4. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    that ArA is some good stuff, I even started adding in heavy sets to my cutting training (which I normally don't do). about halfway through the 8 weeks now, I did also add in TTA/RK around the same time, and was on 7/11 and ABE/SSane already....but this combo is working fantastic.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

X-factor was the first supplement, back when i was 17/18 I ever felt, or saw results. I remember benching 185 for reps, and hitting 225 for reps.. my training partner was FREAKIN PISSED! lmao. I ran 4 xfactor for 50 days I think.. I went through 4 bottles.. it was years and years ago, but i no i had 4 bottles.
    so what if I only ran one bottle? not worth it?
  6. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gibbons2 View Post
    so what if I only ran one bottle? not worth it?
    get at least 2 bottles, so you can run it at 4 per day on WO days only (none on non-WO days) for ~8 weeks. that is 16 caps per week for most people. This is what mr. cooper suggested.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

get at least 2 bottles, so you can run it at 4 per day on WO days only (none on non-WO days) for ~8 weeks. that is 16 caps per week for most people. This is what mr. cooper suggested.
    know the cheapest place to buy it?
  8. Banned
    Answers

know the cheapest place to buy it?
    nutraplanet, but they were recently out of stock. too many people talking about it on here and it sold out they may have it back in stock, or may have "X factor advanced" in stock. they are 100 count bottles.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

nutraplanet, but they were recently out of stock. too many people talking about it on here and it sold out they may have it back in stock, or may have "X factor advanced" in stock. they are 100 count bottles.
    thanks! any difference between advanced and the first one?
  10. Registered User
    Answers

thanks! any difference to the advanced one and the first one?
  11. Banned
    Answers

thanks! any difference between advanced and the first one?
    they added omega-3 oil to the formula, so I'm not sure if they are 250mg per cap of ArA like the OG XF or not. also added some other ingredients as well. You would assume there is 250mg per cap though like the original. not sure what purpose the omega-3 serves. other than being a good supplement itself.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

X-factor Advanced is vastly inferior to X-Factor original.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

they added omega-3 oil to the formula, so I'm not sure if they are 250mg per cap of ArA like the OG XF or not. also added some other ingredients as well. You would assume there is 250mg per cap though like the original. not sure what purpose the omega-3 serves. other than being a good supplement itself.
    I see. thanks for the info!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Another vote for ArA here. I used X-Gels pwo for 5 weeks and loved it. I have never seen better strength increases or muscle fullness than I did in those 5 weeks.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Might as well jump in on the ArA suggestion train! Stuff has really gained popularity again recently, with good reasoning.

I'd also look into Anabeta. ArA and Anabeta are the top two for my go to products above the typical stuff.
  16. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Dewey and Cooper gave me great advice about 3 weeks to a month ago on ARA..Had to pick up a few things first,but when i get $50.00-$100.00 to spare,i will pick up 1 or 2 - 100 ct bottles.

They say u need 50 days,but i was told just 100 pills is fine,4 pre workout..Ofcourse a company is looking to make money.So i guess it will be trial and error in my case whwther 25 days is good enough or not,50 days does sound good ..Ill wait til winter,to try it,when i up my calories..

The local BB supp store near me has the original XFactor Ara...Saw it yesterday.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Answers

I second Ara is a good supplement look into Xgels. But don't sleep on Anabeta Elite as a good muscle builder.
    PES Representative
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23
    I second Ara is a good supplement look into Xgels. But don't sleep on Anabeta Elite as a good muscle builder.
    why do you say that?
  19. Banned
    Answers

yeah I think ArA + ABE (or OG AB) + GDA would be great for adding size since that is what the OP wants.
  20. Registered User
    Answers

yeah I think ArA + ABE (or OG AB) + GDA would be great for adding size since that is what the OP wants.
    what's the GDA? lol sorry didn't catch that one
  21. Banned
    Answers

what's the GDA? lol sorry didn't catch that one
    Glucose Disposal Agent......like Slinsane or recompadrol etc.....they shuttle carbs toward glycogen storage/muscle building instead of fat storage.
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Glucose Disposal Agent......like Slinsane or recompadrol etc.....they shuttle carbs toward glycogen storage/muscle building instead of fat storage.
    makes sense. thanks!
  23. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I'm looking for a supplement that enhances some strength/size. I'm not looking for prohormones yet, but I understand I wouldn't see these kind of results. I'm 5'10 175 pounds. thanks!
    that supplement is called FOOD thats keeping it all natural no anabolics..but from what im hearing a lot,ARA seems to be best when on a bulking cycle,which i plan on using come winter....

here is the best thing you can use:
    Want to build mass..this is my opinion.

Food
    -REDMEAT
    -CARBS
    -PEANUT BUTTER ( all natural ofcourse )
    -broccoli (religoiously) ( read into it and the role it plays in body building,you wont be dissapointed.Its a fiber and a carb and contains I3C which is known to keep estro low and in check)

Supplements
    -Creatine
  24. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    that supplement is called FOOD thats keeping it all natural no anabolics..but from what im hearing a lot,ARA seems to be best when on a bulking cycle,which i plan on using come winter....

here is the best thing you can use:
    Want to build mass..this is my opinion.

Food
    -REDMEAT
    -CARBS
    -PEANUT BUTTER ( all natural ofcourse )
    -broccoli (religoiously) ( read into it and the role it plays in body building,you wont be dissapointed.Its a fiber and a carb and contains I3C which is known to keep estro low and in check)

Supplements
    -Creatine
    yeah for real. don't forget to have your diet in check, make sure you're getting enough calories and protein per day or all the supplements won't do jack for you. Food.....the ultimate anabolic
  25. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    yeah for real. don't forget to have your diet in check, make sure you're getting enough calories and protein per day or all the supplements won't do jack for you. Food.....the ultimate anabolic
    absolutly bro..Calories is key as well as proper amount/grams of protein is and i shouldnt have failed to mention that ='(

yes it is! Supps make a nice addition though,i have to say,lol
  26. Banned
    Answers

absolutly bro..Calories is key as well as proper amount/grams of protein is and i shouldnt have failed to mention that ='(

natty supps are unbelievable in todays day and age....back 10-20 years ago we didn't have jack shyt as compared to now So many new and effective OTC supps its crazy. But I actually like broccoli, steam it and throw some salt and pepper on it, and it tastes good to me....I know some people hate broccoli....add in some steamed chicken or some steak? thats a win!
  27. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

not a lot of people understand that lol. my diet is clean. also have the basics such as protein, multi, creatine and pre workouts. just looking for something a little "advanced"
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

natty supps are unbelievable in todays day and age....back 10-20 years ago we didn't have jack shyt as compared to now So many new and effective OTC supps its crazy. But I actually like broccoli, steam it and throw some salt and pepper on it, and it tastes good to me....I know some people hate broccoli....add in some steamed chicken or some steak? thats a win!
    yes supps are awesome these days...and i was anti supp for a long time....every time something comes out,something gets pulled,lol.

Dude,i been eating my broc raw dipp it in bluecheese,lol....but yeah..i love steamed carrots,cauliflower and brocc,some grilled steak AND chicken is fkn killer dude!!! Eating healthy isnt that bad bro,lol
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Answers

DAA/AI of your choice (Erase is what I used in my 2 runs) and Anabeta (if bulking I recomend the OG, it increases my appetite more than the Elite). I added weight to the bar and my body faster than ever in my life the first time I used this stack and I am about 5 weeks into my second run.
  30. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

not a lot of people understand that lol. my diet is clean. also have the basics such as protein, multi, creatine and pre workouts. just looking for something a little "advanced"
    Add ARA,thats all natural and is great for building strength and muscle..multi,Fish oil and creatine are some other goodies you should be using regularly..also add some alcar and a couple other things to help keep fat down..build good lean mass =)
  31. Banned
    Answers

yes supps are awesome these days...and i was anti supp for a long time....every time something comes out,something gets pulled,lol.

Dude,i been eating my broc raw dipp it in bluecheese,lol....but yeah..i love steamed carrots,cauliflower and brocc,some grilled steak AND chicken is fkn killer dude!!! Eating healthy isnt that bad bro,lol
    you just gotta flavor it up, salt and pepper is the best way...and other seasonings....no calories, just the sodium if you use a LOT of salt/seasoning ....I got some low cal ranch dressing here for the broccoli, but I am cutting so its salt and pepper right now lol.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Another good way to spice up veggies is a little olive oil and some Adobo. Quick and easy. Mix in some steamed rice with the veggies if you want some carbs.
  33. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

you just gotta flavor it up, salt and pepper is the best way...and other seasonings....no calories, just the sodium if you use a LOT of salt/seasoning ....I got some low cal ranch dressing here for the broccoli, but I am cutting so its salt and pepper right now lol.
    lol...dude,salt is killer,lol... low cal ranch dressing and salt.Dude,go all out with straight ranch dressing lol....grow a pair man..I put pepper on everything =)

Steak all you need is some paprika and pepper a LITTLE salt and ya straight bro
  34. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

this is how we do it in jay888999's home son!!!!!!!!!!!LMAO

Buff ranch off the hook bro,gotta try it!
  35. Banned
    Answers

Oh hell yeah....Hot ranch? right up my alley! I got tons of that hot chili pepper oil extract I put on everything...from a chinese joint. and yeah, my ranch is actually full blown ranch lol, I am supposed to be low cal-ing it right now....but I bought the regular since high fat is part of the program anyways...just the cals get up there when using sauces and dressings. I'll be off the cut in a month and be able to not eat like a bird again
  36. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Oh hell yeah....Hot ranch? right up my alley! I got tons of that hot chili pepper oil extract I put on everything...from a chinese joint. and yeah, my ranch is actually full blown ranch lol, I am supposed to be low cal-ing it right now....but I bought the regular since high fat is part of the program anyways...just the cals get up there when using sauces and dressings. I'll be off the cut in a month and be able to not eat like a bird again
    Its off the hook!!! I personally dont cut as perdect as i always should,its the little things i dont stress.which i actually should.
  37. Banned
    Answers

Its off the hook!!! I personally dont cut as perdect as i always should,its the little things i dont stress.which i actually should.
    I am guilty of this too....it only prolongs the cut since you don't lose as much as you should and you need to go longer. So I've been clamping down on the small stuff lately...sauces, dressings, eating a handful of lifesaver gummies as if its insignificant ....
  38. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I am guilty of this too....it only prolongs the cut since you don't lose as much as you should and you need to go longer. So I've been clamping down on the small stuff lately...sauces, dressings, eating a handful of lifesaver gummies as if its insignificant ....
    Dude,it takes alot to eat so prfct for a cut. Which is why i never got into competing,lol..the focus to cut is unbelievable..i do like my cheat meals and dinners with my girl etc...**** man i do construction,at times i dont want my brocc and chicken,lol...a gyro at times is inticing,lol...in heneral its about licigg healthy and looking as best ya can..i seen ya pics warbird,u r in fantastic shape my brotha
  39. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

I'm comb through this thread later; subbing for now.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  40. Registered User
    Answers

Dude,it takes alot to eat so prfct for a cut. Which is why i never got into competing,lol..the focus to cut is unbelievable..i do like my cheat meals and dinners with my girl etc...**** man i do construction,at times i dont want my brocc and chicken,lol...a gyro at times is inticing,lol...in heneral its about licigg healthy and looking as best ya can..i seen ya pics warbird,u r in fantastic shape my brotha
    Got to 8.3% (bodpod) with cold cuts, 80/20 beef, and yogurt as my main protein/fat sources, kids cereal as my main carb source, and PB as my main fat source. There's no need to restrict yourself. I ate out plenty of times, but the key is simply compensating by reducing calories over the following 24 hours.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: Powerfull (Muscle Builders)
    By keater824 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 09:53 PM
  2. For Sale: Drive, IGF-2,RPM, Frist Order (Muscle Builders)
    By vika808 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 04:27 PM
  3. Suggest a good muscle builder
    By joebo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 02:49 PM
  4. Looking for Good Weight Gainer/muscle builder protien powder.
    By Fun2Train in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-28-2006, 08:08 PM
  5. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-26-2005, 10:50 AM