Muscle builder suggestions?

gibbons2

Awards
I'm looking for a supplement that enhances some strength/size. I'm not looking for prohormones yet, but I understand I wouldn't see these kind of results. I'm 5'10 175 pounds. thanks!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Arachidonic acid in the form of X-Gels/X-Factor is probably your best bet

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
X-factor was the first supplement, back when i was 17/18 I ever felt, or saw results. I remember benching 185 for reps, and hitting 225 for reps.. my training partner was FREAKIN PISSED! lmao. I ran 4 xfactor for 50 days I think.. I went through 4 bottles.. it was years and years ago, but i no i had 4 bottles.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
that ArA is some good stuff, I even started adding in heavy sets to my cutting training (which I normally don't do). about halfway through the 8 weeks now, I did also add in TTA/RK around the same time, and was on 7/11 and ABE/SSane already....but this combo is working fantastic.

gibbons2

Awards
X-factor was the first supplement, back when i was 17/18 I ever felt, or saw results. I remember benching 185 for reps, and hitting 225 for reps.. my training partner was FREAKIN PISSED! lmao. I ran 4 xfactor for 50 days I think.. I went through 4 bottles.. it was years and years ago, but i no i had 4 bottles.
so what if I only ran one bottle? not worth it?

gibbons2

Awards
get at least 2 bottles, so you can run it at 4 per day on WO days only (none on non-WO days) for ~8 weeks. that is 16 caps per week for most people. This is what mr. cooper suggested.
know the cheapest place to buy it?

gibbons2

Awards
nutraplanet, but they were recently out of stock. too many people talking about it on here and it sold out :D they may have it back in stock, or may have "X factor advanced" in stock. they are 100 count bottles.
thanks! any difference between advanced and the first one?

gibbons2

Awards
nutraplanet, but they were recently out of stock. too many people talking about it on here and it sold out :D they may have it back in stock, or may have "X factor advanced" in stock. they are 100 count bottles.
thanks! any difference to the advanced one and the first one?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
thanks! any difference between advanced and the first one?
they added omega-3 oil to the formula, so I'm not sure if they are 250mg per cap of ArA like the OG XF or not. also added some other ingredients as well. You would assume there is 250mg per cap though like the original. not sure what purpose the omega-3 serves. other than being a good supplement itself.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
X-factor Advanced is vastly inferior to X-Factor original.

gibbons2

Awards
they added omega-3 oil to the formula, so I'm not sure if they are 250mg per cap of ArA like the OG XF or not. also added some other ingredients as well. You would assume there is 250mg per cap though like the original. not sure what purpose the omega-3 serves. other than being a good supplement itself.
I see. thanks for the info!

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Another vote for ArA here. I used X-Gels pwo for 5 weeks and loved it. I have never seen better strength increases or muscle fullness than I did in those 5 weeks.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might as well jump in on the ArA suggestion train! Stuff has really gained popularity again recently, with good reasoning.

I'd also look into Anabeta. ArA and Anabeta are the top two for my go to products above the typical stuff.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Dewey and Cooper gave me great advice about 3 weeks to a month ago on ARA..Had to pick up a few things first,but when i get $50.00-$100.00 to spare,i will pick up 1 or 2 - 100 ct bottles.

They say u need 50 days,but i was told just 100 pills is fine,4 pre workout..Ofcourse a company is looking to make money.So i guess it will be trial and error in my case whwther 25 days is good enough or not,50 days does sound good :)..Ill wait til winter,to try it,when i up my calories..

The local BB supp store near me has the original XFactor Ara...Saw it yesterday.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I second Ara is a good supplement look into Xgels. But don't sleep on Anabeta Elite as a good muscle builder.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I'm looking for a supplement that enhances some strength/size. I'm not looking for prohormones yet, but I understand I wouldn't see these kind of results. I'm 5'10 175 pounds. thanks!
that supplement is called FOOD thats keeping it all natural no anabolics..but from what im hearing a lot,ARA seems to be best when on a bulking cycle,which i plan on using come winter....

here is the best thing you can use:
Want to build mass..this is my opinion.

Food
-REDMEAT
-CARBS
-PEANUT BUTTER ( all natural ofcourse )
-broccoli (religoiously) ( read into it and the role it plays in body building,you wont be dissapointed.Its a fiber and a carb and contains I3C which is known to keep estro low and in check)

Supplements
-Creatine

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
that supplement is called FOOD thats keeping it all natural no anabolics..but from what im hearing a lot,ARA seems to be best when on a bulking cycle,which i plan on using come winter....

here is the best thing you can use:
Want to build mass..this is my opinion.

Food
-REDMEAT
-CARBS
-PEANUT BUTTER ( all natural ofcourse )
-broccoli (religoiously) ( read into it and the role it plays in body building,you wont be dissapointed.Its a fiber and a carb and contains I3C which is known to keep estro low and in check)

Supplements
-Creatine
yeah for real. don't forget to have your diet in check, make sure you're getting enough calories and protein per day or all the supplements won't do jack for you. Food.....the ultimate anabolic :D

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
yeah for real. don't forget to have your diet in check, make sure you're getting enough calories and protein per day or all the supplements won't do jack for you. Food.....the ultimate anabolic :D
absolutly bro..Calories is key as well as proper amount/grams of protein is and i shouldnt have failed to mention that ='(

yes it is! Supps make a nice addition though,i have to say,lol

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
absolutly bro..Calories is key as well as proper amount/grams of protein is and i shouldnt have failed to mention that ='(

natty supps are unbelievable in todays day and age....back 10-20 years ago we didn't have jack shyt as compared to now :D So many new and effective OTC supps its crazy. But I actually like broccoli, steam it and throw some salt and pepper on it, and it tastes good to me....I know some people hate broccoli....add in some steamed chicken or some steak? thats a win!

gibbons2

Awards

not a lot of people understand that lol. my diet is clean. also have the basics such as protein, multi, creatine and pre workouts. just looking for something a little "advanced"

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
natty supps are unbelievable in todays day and age....back 10-20 years ago we didn't have jack shyt as compared to now :D So many new and effective OTC supps its crazy. But I actually like broccoli, steam it and throw some salt and pepper on it, and it tastes good to me....I know some people hate broccoli....add in some steamed chicken or some steak? thats a win!
yes supps are awesome these days...and i was anti supp for a long time....every time something comes out,something gets pulled,lol.

Dude,i been eating my broc raw dipp it in bluecheese,lol....but yeah..i love steamed carrots,cauliflower and brocc,some grilled steak AND chicken is fkn killer dude!!! Eating healthy isnt that bad bro,lol

boogyman

Awards
DAA/AI of your choice (Erase is what I used in my 2 runs) and Anabeta (if bulking I recomend the OG, it increases my appetite more than the Elite). I added weight to the bar and my body faster than ever in my life the first time I used this stack and I am about 5 weeks into my second run.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
not a lot of people understand that lol. my diet is clean. also have the basics such as protein, multi, creatine and pre workouts. just looking for something a little "advanced"
Add ARA,thats all natural and is great for building strength and muscle..multi,Fish oil and creatine are some other goodies you should be using regularly..also add some alcar and a couple other things to help keep fat down..build good lean mass =)

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yes supps are awesome these days...and i was anti supp for a long time....every time something comes out,something gets pulled,lol.

Dude,i been eating my broc raw dipp it in bluecheese,lol....but yeah..i love steamed carrots,cauliflower and brocc,some grilled steak AND chicken is fkn killer dude!!! Eating healthy isnt that bad bro,lol
you just gotta flavor it up, salt and pepper is the best way...and other seasonings....no calories, just the sodium if you use a LOT of salt/seasoning :D....I got some low cal ranch dressing here for the broccoli, but I am cutting so its salt and pepper right now lol.

boogyman

Awards
Another good way to spice up veggies is a little olive oil and some Adobo. Quick and easy. Mix in some steamed rice with the veggies if you want some carbs.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
you just gotta flavor it up, salt and pepper is the best way...and other seasonings....no calories, just the sodium if you use a LOT of salt/seasoning :D....I got some low cal ranch dressing here for the broccoli, but I am cutting so its salt and pepper right now lol.
lol...dude,salt is killer,lol... low cal ranch dressing and salt.Dude,go all out with straight ranch dressing lol....grow a pair man..I put pepper on everything =)

Steak all you need is some paprika and pepper a LITTLE salt and ya straight bro

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards

this is how we do it in jay888999's home son!!!!!!!!!!!LMAO

Buff ranch off the hook bro,gotta try it!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Oh hell yeah....Hot ranch? right up my alley! I got tons of that hot chili pepper oil extract I put on everything...from a chinese joint. and yeah, my ranch is actually full blown ranch lol, I am supposed to be low cal-ing it right now....but I bought the regular since high fat is part of the program anyways...just the cals get up there when using sauces and dressings. I'll be off the cut in a month and be able to not eat like a bird again :D

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Oh hell yeah....Hot ranch? right up my alley! I got tons of that hot chili pepper oil extract I put on everything...from a chinese joint. and yeah, my ranch is actually full blown ranch lol, I am supposed to be low cal-ing it right now....but I bought the regular since high fat is part of the program anyways...just the cals get up there when using sauces and dressings. I'll be off the cut in a month and be able to not eat like a bird again :D
Its off the hook!!! I personally dont cut as perdect as i always should,its the little things i dont stress.which i actually should.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Its off the hook!!! I personally dont cut as perdect as i always should,its the little things i dont stress.which i actually should.
I am guilty of this too....it only prolongs the cut since you don't lose as much as you should and you need to go longer. So I've been clamping down on the small stuff lately...sauces, dressings, eating a handful of lifesaver gummies as if its insignificant :D....

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I am guilty of this too....it only prolongs the cut since you don't lose as much as you should and you need to go longer. So I've been clamping down on the small stuff lately...sauces, dressings, eating a handful of lifesaver gummies as if its insignificant :D....
Dude,it takes alot to eat so prfct for a cut. Which is why i never got into competing,lol..the focus to cut is unbelievable..i do like my cheat meals and dinners with my girl etc...**** man i do construction,at times i dont want my brocc and chicken,lol...a gyro at times is inticing,lol...in heneral its about licigg healthy and looking as best ya can..i seen ya pics warbird,u r in fantastic shape my brotha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm comb through this thread later; subbing for now.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Dude,it takes alot to eat so prfct for a cut. Which is why i never got into competing,lol..the focus to cut is unbelievable..i do like my cheat meals and dinners with my girl etc...**** man i do construction,at times i dont want my brocc and chicken,lol...a gyro at times is inticing,lol...in heneral its about licigg healthy and looking as best ya can..i seen ya pics warbird,u r in fantastic shape my brotha
Got to 8.3% (bodpod) with cold cuts, 80/20 beef, and yogurt as my main protein/fat sources, kids cereal as my main carb source, and PB as my main fat source. There's no need to restrict yourself. I ate out plenty of times, but the key is simply compensating by reducing calories over the following 24 hours.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
X-factor Original (ARA) is probably the supp your looking for as other have mentioned. and unlike many supps ive yet to see a non responder to ARA so its probably your best bet.

honorable mention:
Anabeta, erase, creatine, natadrol, recompadrol.

gibbons2

Awards
X-factor Original (ARA) is probably the supp your looking for as other have mentioned. and unlike many supps ive yet to see a non responder to ARA so its probably your best bet.

honorable mention:
Anabeta, erase, creatine, natadrol, recompadrol.
thanks bro!

gibbons2

Awards
Not too sure how this started talking about food.... not the thread for that but nice diets lol

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Got to 8.3% (bodpod) with cold cuts, 80/20 beef, and yogurt as my main protein/fat sources, kids cereal as my main carb source, and PB as my main fat source. There's no need to restrict yourself. I ate out plenty of times, but the key is simply compensating by reducing calories over the following 24 hours.
Yeah i agree about cutting cqlories.But i see people often say how they want to get so lean and tight,yet while cUtting calories they feel all the little things matter.

So i take it as u are saying,keep it fairly clean,but dont have to be perfect. Ofcourse cardio.has to b up there,which.i am guilty of barely ever doing.Thats my big prt.Ihate cRdio

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Very few things work.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yeah i agree about cutting cqlories.But i see people often say how they want to get so lean and tight,yet while cUtting calories they feel all the little things matter.

So i take it as u are saying,keep it fairly clean,but dont have to be perfect. Ofcourse cardio.has to b up there,which.i am guilty of barely ever doing.Thats my big prt.Ihate cRdio
yeah, I believe he was saying that....hit your macros, and it doesn't really matter if it is "clean food" or "good food" necessarily. just figure out how many cals you need, how much protein you need, how many carbs you want to restrict, and its all just #'s. Your body isn't going to really know where it came from, and it all ends up in a glob inside your stomach :D whether its whole grain or white bread or beef fat or olive oil etc...its all macros. that being said there are still protein quality and health aspects to concern yourself with......

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
yeah, I believe he was saying that....hit your macros, and it doesn't really matter if it is "clean food" or "good food" necessarily. just figure out how many cals you need, how much protein you need, how many carbs you want to restrict, and its all just #'s. Your body isn't going to really know where it came from, and it all ends up in a glob inside your stomach :D whether its whole grain or white bread or beef fat or olive oil etc...its all macros. that being said there are still protein quality and health aspects to concern yourself with......
Dude,makes 100% sense!!!!!!! thnx for the stranlation sir! lol