Supplement Help - Half marathon
- 09-01-2012, 10:19 PM
- 09-01-2012, 11:11 PM
I have used Cordagen5 with good results
- 09-01-2012, 11:14 PM
Beta alanine and taurineThe difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
09-01-2012, 11:56 PM
SNS Beta Alanine Caps
SNS Citrulline Malate
Controlled Labs Glycergrow
The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
09-01-2012, 11:57 PM
Creatine, glycerol monostearate, sodium bicarbonate.
Edit: Hi Coop.
09-02-2012, 08:19 AM
09-02-2012, 08:54 AM
09-02-2012, 11:02 AM
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
09-02-2012, 12:03 PM
09-02-2012, 12:35 PM
09-02-2012, 06:19 PM
Thanks. Y'all's input is greatly appreciated. I decided to go with Cordygen5 (the reviews were great), beta alanine, citrulline malate, and LCLT. I will get back to you in a couple of weeks and tell y'all how it's going.
09-02-2012, 07:03 PM
Looks like you made a good choice. If you are interested in our endurance product, Drive, just let me know. I will get some samples out for you to try.
Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
Similar Forum Threads
- By quigley in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 10-31-2006, 05:23 AM
- By surfnskate98 in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 10-05-2006, 01:14 PM
- By bigman08 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-07-2006, 07:48 PM
- By mesmer in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 07-24-2006, 10:08 AM
- By bkkbond in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-29-2005, 02:55 PM