Supplement Help - Half marathon
- 09-02-2012, 12:19 AM
- 09-02-2012, 01:11 AM
09-02-2012, 01:14 AM
09-02-2012, 01:56 AM
SNS Beta Alanine Caps
SNS Citrulline Malate
Controlled Labs Glycergrow
09-02-2012, 01:57 AM
Creatine, glycerol monostearate, sodium bicarbonate.
Edit: Hi Coop.
Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
09-02-2012, 10:19 AM
09-02-2012, 10:54 AM
09-02-2012, 01:02 PM
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
09-02-2012, 02:03 PM
09-02-2012, 02:35 PM
09-02-2012, 08:19 PM
Thanks. Y'all's input is greatly appreciated. I decided to go with Cordygen5 (the reviews were great), beta alanine, citrulline malate, and LCLT. I will get back to you in a couple of weeks and tell y'all how it's going.
09-02-2012, 09:03 PM
Looks like you made a good choice. If you are interested in our endurance product, Drive, just let me know. I will get some samples out for you to try.
Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
Similar Forum Threads
- By quigley in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 10-31-2006, 07:23 AM
- By surfnskate98 in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 10-05-2006, 03:14 PM
- By bigman08 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-07-2006, 09:48 PM
- By mesmer in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 07-24-2006, 12:08 PM
- By bkkbond in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-29-2005, 04:55 PM