Supplement Help - Half marathon

  1. Supplement Help - Half marathon


    I signed up for a half marathon. Was wondering if y'all could suggest any supplements that would help with increasing aerobic capacity/endurance? I was thinking maybe citrulline malate and plcar? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.


  2. I have used Cordagen5 with good results

  3. Beta alanine and taurine
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
    •   
       


  4. SNS Beta Alanine Caps
    SNS Citrulline Malate
    SNS Creatinol-O-Phosphate
    Controlled Labs Glycergrow
    Nitrates
    LCLT
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  5. Creatine, glycerol monostearate, sodium bicarbonate.

    Edit: Hi Coop.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    SNS Beta Alanine Caps
    SNS Citrulline Malate
    SNS Creatinol-O-Phosphate
    Controlled Labs Glycergrow
    Nitrates
    LCLT
    All excellent options for endurance. Don't overlook a quality an electrolyte either.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by labrad View Post
    I signed up for a half marathon. Was wondering if y'all could suggest any supplements that would help with increasing aerobic capacity/endurance? I was thinking maybe citrulline malate and plcar? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Go with Drive by AN, or any of the cordycep products by MST.

    Good luck with the marathon.

    APPNUT
  8. Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    SNS Beta Alanine Caps
    SNS Citrulline Malate
    SNS Creatinol-O-Phosphate
    Controlled Labs Glycergrow
    Nitrates
    LCLT
    Coop has it down. I've also found that ALCAR 2g before long distance runs and races helps with mental clarity and focus towards the end of a run when exhaustion impacts focus.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by rehj View Post
    Coop has it down. I've also found that ALCAR 2g before long distance runs and races helps with mental clarity and focus towards the end of a run when exhaustion impacts focus.
    very true, high dose P5P and B-12 also help.

  11. Thanks. Y'all's input is greatly appreciated. I decided to go with Cordygen5 (the reviews were great), beta alanine, citrulline malate, and LCLT. I will get back to you in a couple of weeks and tell y'all how it's going.

  12. Looks like you made a good choice. If you are interested in our endurance product, Drive, just let me know. I will get some samples out for you to try.

    David
    Team APPNUT
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. supplement help please
    By quigley in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-31-2006, 06:23 AM
  2. Age Okay to Start supplements!!! Help
    By surfnskate98 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-05-2006, 02:14 PM
  3. Supplement Help....
    By bigman08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-07-2006, 08:48 PM
  4. Supplement Help!
    By mesmer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-24-2006, 11:08 AM
  5. dietary supplement help
    By bkkbond in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-29-2005, 03:55 PM
Log in
Log in