How much PES Erase should i run during this cycle and for PCT?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. ok thanks man what else can i stack with ep for example i am taking this with oxy eca i just take 1 pill of each.

2. Quote Originally Posted by davidmma View Post
    ok thanks man what else can i stack with ep for example i am taking this with oxy eca i just take 1 pill of each.
    What are your goals?just take dosing protocols as bottle is labeled!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
    •   

3. well my goal is to weigh around 190 at 12% bf for a short term goal. and yes i just take the recommended dose. I have read on here people taking more than what the label states to take.

4. Quote Originally Posted by davidmma View Post
    well my goal is to weigh around 190 at 12% bf for a short term goal. and yes i just take the recommended dose. I have read on here people taking more than what the label states to take.
    I think personally the recommended dose on erase pro provides great benefits.what are your stats?idk where you are coming from to try to get to that weight!also would you say you are cutting or recomping?

5. yes i personally think the recommended dose is working great for me and i do not experience any joint pain but i am also taking fish oil. well before i took these supplements i weighed 220 at 32% bf as of 2 weeks ago i weighed in at 196 lbs 20% bf but i calculated my bf with a hand held machine so i am not sure if it is accurate. and right now i am cutting but i also need a little help with my diet because i really havent been consistent.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by davidmma View Post
    yes i personally think the recommended dose is working great for me and i do not experience any joint pain but i am also taking fish oil. well before i took these supplements i weighed 220 at 32% bf as of 2 weeks ago i weighed in at 196 lbs 20% bf but i calculated my bf with a hand held machine so i am not sure if it is accurate. and right now i am cutting but i also need a little help with my diet because i really havent been consistent.
    Nice progress so far!there are plenty of things you could add to erase pro to help with your goals,a few good products are tta-500,reduce xt,Rk-500,alphamine,also been hearing good things about green coffee bean!
  7. Thumbs up

thanks bro it has been hard since i work at night and also part time during the day. And yes it isnt to bad since i know i am guilty of not eating 100% clean. oh ok thanks for the info i well look those supplements up and the prices. and yes i have also heard good things about green coffe bean ok thanks for the help dude.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How much protein/calorie should i intake?
    By cjs26e4u in forum Bulking
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-06-2012, 02:41 AM
  2. How much liquid Aramasin should I run and for how long????
    By DRAMBRO in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 02:31 PM
  3. How much Omega Oils should i consume daily?
    By xpin2winx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 12:12 AM
  4. how much fish oil should I take?
    By elliotuk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-28-2009, 03:17 PM
  5. How much cranberry juice should i drink everyday?
    By sunybck in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2008, 11:42 PM