Focus XT (caffeine free version)

  1. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,538
    Rep Power
    558949
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    48.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Focus XT (caffeine free version)


    Did absolutely nothing for me

    Litrerally - absolutely ZERO lolol

    I work out in the early AM

    Get home from work at 6PM-ish (mentally tapped)

    Took it at 5pm (one scoop) - nuthin!

    Was hoping to get a bump from the stuff

    Just sharing my candid experience

    Sort of suprised as it has a cool ingredient profile.

    Oh well. Sorry SNS, u know I got love for ya but gotta give u a big FAIL on this one
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  2. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Sorry the product did not work according to your expectations. Might I ask how you dosed it? (empty stomach/fed/with something else/after a stressful day)

    Thanks for the honest feedback.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,538
    Rep Power
    558949
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    48.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Thanks

    1 scoop. Empty stomach (2 hours post-lunch)
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Thanks

    1 scoop. Empty stomach (2 hours post-lunch)
    Since you already have it, may I suggest Dosing it AM on an empty stomach and perhaps adding 1g ALCAR (extra I know) and 1g PEA with it?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  5. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I was looking to buy this as well..I decided to pass,for no reason imparticular. But ill watch this thread and see how it goes.

    probably looking to buy some of my own supps and make my own pre w.o ....not sure yet.
  6. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,538
    Rep Power
    558949
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    48.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Sorta defeats the purpose doesnt it?

    That's like buying a big mac and them telling you to get the full taste, you gotta go across the street + buy a bottle of "special sauce"



    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Since you already have it, may I suggest Dosing it AM on an empty stomach and perhaps adding 1g ALCAR (extra I know) and 1g PEA with it?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  7. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,506
    Rep Power
    6470016
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    66.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Try taking it first thing in the morning before eating anything at all. I've never tried this product but a lot products like this don't work for me if I had eaten anything before hand. Stomach has got to be completely empty.
  8. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Sorta defeats the purpose doesnt it?

    That's like buying a big mac and them telling you to get the full taste, you gotta go across the street + buy a bottle of "special sauce"
    I am merely suggesting something to try and help you make good use of the product; since you were non-responsive to it .
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  9. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,538
    Rep Power
    558949
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    48.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    See below

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Try taking it first thing in the morning before eating anything at all. I've never tried this product but a lot products like this don't work for me if I had eaten anything before hand. Stomach has got to be completely empty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Thanks

    1 scoop. Empty stomach (2 hours post-lunch)
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  10. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,538
    Rep Power
    558949
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    48.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I know buddy. All good

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I am merely suggesting something to try and help you make good use of the product; since you were non-responsive to it .
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  11. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,506
    Rep Power
    6470016
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    66.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    See below
    Sometimes 2 hours isn't enough. I'm just going by my experience with products you are suppose to take on an empty stomach. A lot of products I've tried that say to take on an empty stomach only effect me when taken right when I wake up before I eat anything and I can't eat anything for at least another hour or the effects will be blunted out. I'm saying try taking it right when you get out of bed and don't eat for at least 1 hour after you take it or for however long you want the effects of the product to last.
  12. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,538
    Rep Power
    558949
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    48.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I hear ya. I am not going to negotiate my entire day around a supp.

    If 2 hours post-prandial isnt good enough to support an efficacious outcome, then the product isnt good enough for me to waste my time with.

    Just wanted a freakin slight mental boost. Ya know?

    I might try 2 scoops today, BUT - then all of a sudden, even if it works, it no longer remains a reasonably proced product.

    Cant win
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  13. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    I hear ya. I am not going to negotiate my entire day around a supp.

    If 2 hours post-prandial isnt good enough to support an efficacious outcome, then the product isnt good enough for me to waste my time with.

    Just wanted a freakin slight mental boost. Ya know?

    I might try 2 scoops today, BUT - then all of a sudden, even if it works, it no longer remains a reasonably proced product.

    Cant win
    2 hrs is a bit insane..I take my pre w.o's 30-45 mins before i train,that should be plenty of time to be honest. Always do and never have a prob.
  14. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,715
    Rep Power
    3986144
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    89.59%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    I hear ya. I am not going to negotiate my entire day around a supp.

    If 2 hours post-prandial isnt good enough to support an efficacious outcome, then the product isnt good enough for me to waste my time with.

    Just wanted a freakin slight mental boost. Ya know?

    I might try 2 scoops today, BUT - then all of a sudden, even if it works, it no longer remains a reasonably proced product.

    Cant win
    Ya sometimes trying to dose certain things is too much of a hassle to even worry about.

    Do you have any experience with the ingredients individually before?
  15. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,538
    Rep Power
    558949
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    48.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    2 hrs is a bit insane..I take my pre w.o's 30-45 mins before i train,that should be plenty of time to be honest. Always do and never have a prob.
    Amen brudah. Ditto here.

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Ya sometimes trying to dose certain things is too much of a hassle to even worry about.

    Do you have any experience with the ingredients individually before?
    Sup B. Yeah, I like ALCAR. It's like brain food. Gives me a little alertedness. Nothing overwhelming. That said high dosed PLCAR for workouts is SICK.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  16. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,545
    Rep Power
    1168653
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    78.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    If you are looking for a stronger pick me up I would suggest the caffeinated version of FocusXT. The CF version is only intended to give someone a slight edge in focus more so for studying/late night workouts. In my experiences so far this would not be for someone looking to get a bigger kick in energy after work or something. When I did take it I noticed that same thing with focus xt, focus. But not the energy you would feel from caffeine. So unless your trying to take a break off stims, or workout really late, or study I would suggest the regular focus xt. If you are really dissatisfied with the product hold onto it, I can send you some caffeine pills to take with the focus.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  17. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,715
    Rep Power
    3986144
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    89.59%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post

    Sup B. Yeah, I like ALCAR. It's like brain food. Gives me a little alertedness. Nothing overwhelming. That said high dosed PLCAR for workouts is SICK.
    Ok was just wondering how some of the single ingredients may have compared. Too bad you haven't noticed much, I love ALCAR and am looking to try Caf. Free Focus XT sometime.

    O I LOVE high dosed PLCAR. Wish more companies included it at a solid dose in their pre-workouts. I use it quite often.
  18. Banned
    squatting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    71.45%

    Can't knock a honest review .
  19. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by squatting View Post
    Can't knock a honest review .
    Def not.there the ones i appreciate most.
  20. New Member
    deh707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    8634
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    98.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Did absolutely nothing for me

    Litrerally - absolutely ZERO lolol

    I work out in the early AM

    Get home from work at 6PM-ish (mentally tapped)

    Took it at 5pm (one scoop) - nuthin!

    Was hoping to get a bump from the stuff

    Just sharing my candid experience

    Sort of suprised as it has a cool ingredient profile.

    Oh well. Sorry SNS, u know I got love for ya but gotta give u a big FAIL on this one
    Seems to be the first negative review I've run into. It had to come sooner or later, lol.

    For me, it works just as I expected. Same as the original, but without the energy boost of caffeine.

    How much water did you use? I find most powdered products to be more effective with less water. The official instructions say 6-8oz, but 4oz seems to make it a bit more effective for me (with or without food, doesn't make a difference to me). I prefer with food, since I'll get the runs sometimes if taken on an empty stomach.

    You can also try downing a half serving, then 20 min later, slowly sip on another half serving throughout your mental session. This seems to prolong the effects for me when I'm studying or doing homework.

    And last, have you tried adding 2-4g of piracetam with it?
  21. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by deh707 View Post
    Seems to be the first negative review I've run into. It had to come sooner or later, lol.

    For me, it works just as I expected. Same as the original, but without the energy boost of caffeine.

    How much water did you use? I find most powdered products to be more effective with less water. The official instructions say 6-8oz, but 4oz seems to make it a bit more effective for me (with or without food, doesn't make a difference to me). I prefer with food, since I'll get the runs sometimes if taken on an empty stomach.

    You can also try downing a half serving, then 20 min later, slowly sip on another half serving throughout your mental session. This seems to prolong the effects for me when I'm studying or doing homework.

    And last, have you tried adding 2-4g of piracetam with it?
    Thanks for the feedback I'm glad you are enjoying the product!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  22. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,667
    Rep Power
    6777729
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Just to clear something up, Stim-free focus XT does not need to be taken on an empty stomach. In fact, the ingredients would reap improved kinetics (with respect to rapid plasma elevation) by taking it with food.

    Whacked, I'm sorry it didn't work for you. As I'm sure you know, nootropics can have variable effects in users. For me, Stimulant-Free Focus XT provided mental energy comparable to a caffeine pill which was pretty awesome. Ultima also does something similar, but I'm well aware that others may not notice this effect.

    Now that you already have a tub, do you conduct any tasks that require memory formation or recall (the most obvious being school work)? Dosing Focus XT daily, even if you get no acute energy effect, will still promote enhanced cognitive function, memory, and overall brain health.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  23. Senior Member
    blacklac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,082
    Rep Power
    864290
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    15.57%
    Achievements Posting ProActivity Pro

    Any idea when you will release more flavors for this version? I really want a pink lemonade CF tub.
  24. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,667
    Rep Power
    6777729
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by blacklac View Post
    Any idea when you will release more flavors for this version? I really want a pink lemonade CF tub.
    Not sure, but the flavor of the FP is better than any other Focus XT flavor I've had, including pink lemonade.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  25. Senior Member
    NomZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,681
    Rep Power
    485358
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    48.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by blacklac View Post
    Any idea when you will release more flavors for this version? I really want a pink lemonade CF tub.
    Release of new flavors will come if the demand is there for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Not sure, but the flavor of the FP is better than any other Focus XT flavor I've had, including pink lemonade.
    Gotta agree here, FP > Pink Lemonade.

    Caffeine-Free Focus XT has been giving me all the same focus effects of regular FXT + chronic use benefits, without the extra caffeine that I save for dosing pre-wo.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  26. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    10,499
    Rep Power
    61216
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    92.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Throw in 750mg of aniracetam at each serving. That or just get some choline, bulk alcar and ani and have at it.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  27. New Member
    uforce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  244 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    262
    Rep Power
    49830
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    73.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    Release of new flavors will come if the demand is there for it.

    Gotta agree here, FP > Pink Lemonade.

    Caffeine-Free Focus XT has been giving me all the same focus effects of regular FXT + chronic use benefits, without the extra caffeine that I save for dosing pre-wo.
    im pretty sure fp is all anyone will want
  28. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250886
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Just to clear something up, Stim-free focus XT does not need to be taken on an empty stomach. In fact, the ingredients would reap improved kinetics (with respect to rapid plasma elevation) by taking it with food.

    Whacked, I'm sorry it didn't work for you. As I'm sure you know, nootropics can have variable effects in users. For me, Stimulant-Free Focus XT provided mental energy comparable to a caffeine pill which was pretty awesome. Ultima also does something similar, but I'm well aware that others may not notice this effect.

    Now that you already have a tub, do you conduct any tasks that require memory formation or recall (the most obvious being school work)? Dosing Focus XT daily, even if you get no acute energy effect, will still promote enhanced cognitive function, memory, and overall brain health.
    Good reply. I find FXT to be a nice boost for me but it certainly isn't powerful in the way of stims. I will be trying the caffeine free version as soon as it come in, about a week, and will get to put it to the test with my own school work. I will be trying it daily to see the full effects on cognition and recall.

    Quote Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    im pretty sure fp is all anyone will want
    I hate fruit punch flavors. Granted I haven't tried the FXT version yet but generally speaking I can't stand it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  29. Senior Member
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    253649
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    72.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by uforce

    im pretty sure fp is all anyone will want
    Very true. But just imagine what other delicious flavors we could launch.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  30. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Have to appreciate honety..Usually reviews like Whacked made,id listen too.Make me want to try samples before i go spend money on something that may not work for me,cause we all are diff.Personally i am def interested in focus xt Caf free,i need a stim free product for nights i work late.Ive seen ppl say the og craze did nothing for them.To me its the best pre w.o i ever used.Cause more so u never hear ppl have a neg thing to say about something they buy,especially if by a reputable company.
  31. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,394
    Rep Power
    116676
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    82.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Maybe the context for you taking the supplement was wrong. Expecting enough of a mental boost pre-workout is difficult without any stim at all. Worth trying the supplement before something cognitive. You may not receive a boost of sorts but the efficiency of your cognition may improve noticeably.

    I've used some of the ingredients in Focus XT separately and I've really noticed an improvement when required to undertake a mentally demanding task. The task becomes less demanding and my thoughts a flow more freely but with more focus.
  32. Senior Member
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    253649
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    72.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321
    Maybe the context for you taking the supplement was wrong. Expecting enough of a mental boost pre-workout is difficult without any stim at all. Worth trying the supplement before something cognitive. You may not receive a boost of sorts but the efficiency of your cognition may improve noticeably.

    I've used some of the ingredients in Focus XT separately and I've really noticed an improvement when required to undertake a mentally demanding task. The task becomes less demanding and my thoughts a flow more freely but with more focus.
    Its gonna be very tough to compare the effects of CF Focus against the original. To be completely honest, I had concerns about this product, for this exact reason. Its a great formula, and the congnitive effects are quite good. But removing the stimulant from it can cause people to not "feel" anything. Tough to explain, but I think you get my point.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. It has finally arrived....*CAFFEINE FREE* Focus XT
    By NomZ in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 04-24-2013, 11:43 PM
  2. 2 days of using SNS Caffeine Free Focus XT
    By deh707 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-11-2012, 04:56 AM
  3. Caffeine-free Focus XT?
    By obvious in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 289
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 12:03 PM
  4. Caffeine FREE Focus XT Is Now Here
    By NomZ in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-19-2012, 12:23 PM
  5. Focus XT caffeine free
    By AndShane in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 01:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in