Supplement for LH boost, libido and ED.. Need help.

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98%

Supplement for LH boost, libido and ED.. Need help.

I'm looking for a supplement that will help libido while I'm on TRT. Maybe something that increases LH or similar to HCG? Regular HCG increases my estrogen really bad and effects my cortisol too much as well. I expect estrogen from any product and I'm fine with it. I have adex prescribed already, but HCG was just too much. Because of all the other meds I'm on, libido isn't really there. TRT alone increases my libido, but unfortunately I have to be on other meds as well.

What are some excellent supplements for Libido and ED to stack while on TRT?

I've tried these while on TRT.

Icariin 20% (killed libido and did nothing for ED, but the uplift in mood was good.... yeah I know strange)
    Tribulas (no results while on TRT with trib.... worked when I was off TRT years ago.)
    MACA (worked awesome before TRT, but now nothing happens. I take the sunfood version at 3-5gs)

Longjack (drove libido crazy before I was on TRT, but haven't tried yet on TRT)
    Yohimbine (worked for both ED and libido, but feel terrible mood wise, tremors ect.... not an option)
    Twinlabs HGW ( got wood and libido, but mood sucked...I think it was from the yohimbine same sides...)

I've spend too much money and got nothing out of it. I need advise from some of you guys that got great results in either department?? Please, help if you can at all. I'm eating well and working out, but it's the wife that I'm worried about!! I need something that will help me make her happy.

If there is any specific product or where to get it from.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.19%

Look into DAA and L-Dopa
    PES R&D
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Dopa Mucuna and/or a good high potency Longjack product like Vidatest. It also contains Shilajit which is a potent aphrodisiac. And it won't kill your wallet.

See the reviews.
    VIDATEST Compiled Reviews. Best supplement for the price!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98%

I actually have DDA, but forgot to post it. Used it a while ago when I came of TRT to restart and it wasn't bad, but the clomid sides at that time made it hard to know what DAA did. Still have some at home. Should it be cycled?
    I take wellbutrin for dopamine so I'm good there.

What else should I take?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98%

What brand of longkack do you recommend? I've seen some brands for as much as $100....way too much money.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.46%

a little exemestane @ 12.5mg to 25mg/day would raise LH and FSH, as well as test.

why are you on trt?

i've been looking into trt for myself, as an alternative, and it seems like pinning over the long term really screws around most people. not in a terrible way, but they have problems similar to you.

i ask because, unless you can't see it: you are moving towards taking a ****tail of drugs to address a "problem" you have. it's just gonna get a lot more expensive and complicated down the line. maybe you should move back to bodybuilder style of test dosing, and the sides will lessen?

oh yeah, what does your labs look like right now?
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

IGF 2 would do you wonders. Also love Sustain Alpha and DAA. Thats one of my fav stacks for libido/strength
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

SA with Toco-8, perfect combo for exactly what you are looking for

SA
    Toco-8

• Flavonoid & Polyphenol skin gel Helps support testosterone production by maintaining optimum pituitary & testicular function
    • Resveratrol increases vasodilation in skeletal muscle for fuller muscles
    • 7,8 Benzoflavone increases libido and supports fertility
    • Enhances blood flow to the penis for harder erections
    • Increases sexual sensitivity, pleasure and ejaculatory volume

9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98%

Quote Originally Posted by zeroshens View Post
    a little exemestane @ 12.5mg to 25mg/day would raise LH and FSH, as well as test.

why are you on trt?

i've been looking into trt for myself, as an alternative, and it seems like pinning over the long term really screws around most people. not in a terrible way, but they have problems similar to you.

i ask because, unless you can't see it: you are moving towards taking a ****tail of drugs to address a "problem" you have. it's just gonna get a lot more expensive and complicated down the line. maybe you should move back to bodybuilder style of test dosing, and the sides will lessen?

oh yeah, what does your labs look like right now?
    I've had an overactive immune system since I was a kid. I ended up with hypothyroid, hypogonadism and cortisol issues. Overactive immune system can greatly impact adrenals. TRT is not as simple as you think. I'd trade it back from natural T if it was possible. If your adrenals and thyroid, insulin are in good shape and only low T is the issue, then maybe you can get away with just TRT. The minority is in that boat, so libido and ED becomes an issue. TRT partially shuts down your adrenals.... Your adrenal hormones levels will drop on TRT like preg, prog, dhea, cortisol ect.....

My morning cortisol was 14 on scale of 5-20 prior to TRT.. Now it's at 8 on TRT. I now have to take preg (cortisol, prog ect...) dhea ect... to help what's been effected from TRT. It's not an easy ride at all and years of tweaking. Some are lcuky and have no issues...but not most.

Labs are great now for thyroid, T-levels (900's) and cortisol... but ED and libido isn't good.

I have adex and no need for exemestane. I need OTC supplements to help me with my issues.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98%

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    IGF 2 would do you wonders. Also love Sustain Alpha and DAA. Thats one of my fav stacks for libido/strength
    Nice man!!! Do you think it would work well while being on TRT?
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

CEL PCT Assist will improve both libido and ED, and it actually serves as a nice adjunct to TRT.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    CEL PCT Assist will improve both libido and ED, and it actually serves as a nice adjunct to TRT.
    That's what I'm looking for. I want something that goes nicely with TRT that helps libido and ED.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

What are your DHT levels?

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Am.com
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by loopy107 View Post
    That's what I'm looking for. I want something that goes nicely with TRT that helps libido and ED.
    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post

^^^This, if you are on TRT then adding in something like AndroHard is a good choice it is a popular choice among those on TRT

15. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98%

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post

My dht levels are low. On t gel was like 33 on scale of 30-79. Switched to shots, but still stayed low.
    This is probably because I take 300 mg preg and it greatly increased Prog levels, by I need it for low cortisol issues.
    I really think it's a low DHT issue. It was already low before using preg.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 02:59 AM
  2. Supplements for my body type and goal
    By Bubking88 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-13-2008, 11:52 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-06-2007, 04:51 PM
  4. Its contest time and i need help with a cycle
    By superman15 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5