FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone using this?
I can probably get it from my doctor because of my crazy work schedule.
I also could just buy it myself for under $200 if he says no.
I really want to see what it's like.
Discuss.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I have used it. It's awesome and has a ton of utility in a sleep-deprived state (aka every day of my life), but I tend to stay away from such drugs. One use here or there for emergencies is the extent of it.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used it. It's awesome and has a ton of utility in a sleep-deprived state (aka every day of my life), but I tend to stay away from such drugs. One use here or there for emergencies is the extent of it.
So you think it may have some suppressive effects?
I plan on using it mainly for the days at work where I can't seem to get off my ass. Once or twice a week at most.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Suppressive, maybe not. But longterm administration probably isn't a good idea unless you truly need it.

Synthesis

Synthesis

Awards
I thinking Of using in a pwo fashion, what effect did it have on your workouts and how good is it at reducing fatigue at a cns level?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take 100mg when needed. I have severe sleep apnea and use a CPAP. I'm still adjusting to the mask so I regularly pull it off in my sleep (which is extremely annoying) so I take provigil when I need a boost. I'm in law school so studying is a big deal (6-8 hours a day) and I sometimes can't focus if I didn't sleep well. Provigil is extremely useful in that fashion.

It's effects are similar to ADD medications in that it definitely increases alertness, dries your mouth out terribly, improves concentration, allows you to go long periods without sleep, and I've stay in the library for 6 hours straight studying with it. It also gives a mood boosting effect.

It differs from ADD medication in that it is a stimulant but not amphetamine based. It's great because it doesn't give the terrible (in my opinion) stimmed feeling adderal gave me. You can go to sleep if you want while on it, even shortly after. I also find it improves my memory and retention.

Again, these are all my experiences and some people react very differently. I love it, but try to only used it when I'm really in need.

Any questions besides this feel free to PM me.

Shawn26

Anyone using this?
I can probably get it from my doctor because of my crazy work schedule.
I also could just buy it myself for under $200 if he says no.
I really want to see what it's like.
Discuss.
I havent personally tried it, though I have unsuccessfully tried to get some in the past... but if your looking for something to give you a extra boost, and to help you better focus at work/ be on your A-game... pick demiurge it'll definitely give you what you need!

John33

Awards
I always wanted to try it, because I have heard many good things about it, but no dice. Any ideas? Please PM me if cannot be posted in this thread. Thanks.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Demiurge's effects last 8 plus hours for me, I would give it a shot

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Demiurge's effects last 8 plus hours for me, I would give it a shot
For whatever reason, Demiurge has no effect on me, even with 1/3 of the bottle taken in a single bolus dose. I have the rest of my bottles sealed and am hoping to get a refund, as my previous phenylP source worked. I know AL is legit so perhaps the batch was inconsistent?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
For whatever reason, Demiurge has no effect on me, even with 1/3 of the bottle taken in a single bolus dose. I have the rest of my bottles sealed and am hoping to get a refund, as my previous phenylP source worked. I know AL is legit so perhaps the batch was inconsistent?
Could be; I just know that my cognition definitely increases, my mood improves, I CANNOT take it later in the day or interferes with sleep. It makes DAA more potent along stimulants that affect dopamine in a positive way. The most I have gone is 3 caps. I cannot go further than that before I get real mean and anxious.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Could be; I just know that my cognition definitely increases, my mood improves, I CANNOT take it later in the day or interferes with sleep. It makes DAA more potent along stimulants that affect dopamine in a positive way. The most I have gone is 3 caps. I cannot go further than that before I get real mean and anxious.
Wow, that's similar to how I felt from my other Carphedon. I did 10 caps followed by 20 caps 3 hours later and felt nothing the entire time. I actually went to sleep about an hour after the 20 cap-dose.

socal

Awards
200 mgs makes my days extremely productive. I can productively work for an easy 12 hours. Google "Silicone Valley CEO provigil"

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Wow, that's similar to how I felt from my other Carphedon. I did 10 caps followed by 20 caps 3 hours later and felt nothing the entire time. I actually went to sleep about an hour after the 20 cap-dose.
Bro were you not afraid of reaching the toxicity limit? Which I believe is 750mgs, then again I am assuming you thought that it was sugar or empty pills at the point. I hope I don't get a bad batch the next time I purchase Demiurge. This stuff gets me rocking though. I was able to a substantial amount of work in much less time than normal on it as well.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Bro were you not afraid of reaching the toxicity limit? Which I believe is 750mgs, then again I am assuming you thought that it was sugar or empty pills at the point. I hope I don't get a bad batch the next time I purchase Demiurge. This stuff gets me rocking though. I was able to a substantial amount of work in much less time than normal on it as well.
Where's the data on that toxicity? I had taken 800mg-1g for true emergencies with my old source and only suffered from headaches the day after.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
SORRY LOL. IT was actually 800 mg per kg. So lets say u weigh 170 lbs, the max dose would be about 6.1-6.2grams. I believe you weigh 200, so your max would be about 7.2-7.3grams.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
SORRY LOL. IT was actually 800 mg per kg. So lets say u weigh 170 lbs, the max dose would be about 6.1-6.2grams. I believe you weigh 200, so your max would be about 7.2-7.3grams.
You're off by a factor of 10. 65g would be toxic for me at my bodyweight :D.

Iron_Will

Iron_Will

Awards
craze??

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used it, until I could get my sleep study done and get my cpap for sleep apnea. Build up a tolerance to it real quick. I find most stimulants on the market to be just as good.. for me personally. Didn't think it was anything special.

Mike

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thinking of going Nuvigil route. Any knowledge about the positives or negatives between Nuv and Prov.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Nuvigil is its advanced form, so its pricier but supposedly smoother.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go with armodafinil (Nuvigil). Contains just the (R) enantiomer active found in modafinil.

Adrafinil is a lot cheaper if you want to go the legal precursor route.

Foxtrot

Foxtrot

Awards
I have been taking 250mg per day for the last 11 months for ADD. Even though my insurance covers it I still have a $90 co-pay and the manufactures program pays $50 of it for 1 year. With out ins coverage the pharmacy charges like $1800 for qty 30. I works great for my. Keeps my focused and give me clean energy. I usually skip weekends to lower my tolerance levels.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been taking 250mg per day for the last 11 months for ADD. Even though my insurance covers it I still have a $90 co-pay and the manufactures program pays $50 of it for 1 year. With out ins coverage the pharmacy charges like $1800 for qty 30. I works great for my. Keeps my focused and give me clean energy. I usually skip weekends to lower my tolerance levels.
damn.. thats a lot.

svida

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone had a chance to try Nuvagil yet? If so, what were your experiences?

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I've used it previously for months at a time at 50 - 100 mgs daily with a break over the weekend and I found it useful. My main use for it was to help get through monotnous tasks at work or alleviate procastination. I was able to perform at a higher level at work, consistently, but similiar to Mr Cooper I was concerned about the long-term effects and have not taken it now for two years. I may start again but only a couple of days a week - a good alternative for me has been piracetam with Focus XT.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a prescription but never take it because I'm worried there may belong term side effects.

But I'm seriously contemplating using it for my law school finals period. Has anyone tried it for studying?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a prescription but never take it because I'm worried there may belong term side effects.

But I'm seriously contemplating using it for my law school finals period. Has anyone tried it for studying?

For a short period of time like finals week.. I could only see it helping you. I do not think you will form a dependance that fast, but be in control of yourself and don't allow it to take control of you.

Mike

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For a short period of time like finals week.. I could only see it helping you. I do not think you will form a dependance that fast, but be in control of yourself and don't allow it to take control of you.

Mike
I have it because of sleep apnea but take it once a month at most,only when my mask falls off

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have it because of sleep apnea but take it once a month at most,only when my mask falls off

Lol thats why i had it.. well because I failed my sleep study, but there were issues with my getting my cpap.. it took about a week to get the unit.. i didnt want a rental one.. I wanted to purchase a super tiny one on my own with the mask and all I like. They gave me modafinil to get through the week.

Just last night, i feel asleep without my mask around 1am, woke at 6:50.. pissed off as all hell.. put my mask on, slept til 9.. felt like crap pretty much all day. Its rare i forget it.. but when i do.. life just sucks!

svida

Awards
  • Established
So I've had a chance to experiment with Nuvigil the past month and I love it! My doctor gave me a 30 tablet prescription at 150mg/tablet when I told him I wanted to give it a try to keep me awake when working late night hours. There are 50, 150, and 250mg tables and I would STRONGLY recommend to start with the lower dosages. My sweet spot is to split a 150mg tablet and take only half at night (75mg) when I need to focus for about 4-6 hours, and then optionally another half (75mg) later at night to extend my wakefulness if needed. It is a very clean mental rush which is much different than caffeine or anything such as CRAZE or Jack3d. The first time I took a dosage I made the mistake of taking 150mg at night which easily lasted for 10 hours, and gave me a headache the next day. Also, this drug is freakin' amazing as a pre-workout aid which will give you constant energy and focus. There is also the added benefit of the feel-good euphoria with the dopamine affects and very little side effects. I've also observed that you will gain tolerance very quickly so I'd definitely recommend taking it only for a few days straight, then take at least 1 or 2 days off. Also take note that the dosage of Nuvigil is equal to twice that of Provigil. I downloaded a coupon from the Nuvigil website to reduce my $5 copay to $0. As with any supplement, use with caution and don't abuse :) With this particular supplement, I'm easily able to have laser sharp focus for many hours without the jitters or irregular heartbeat from traditional stims. One last thing...a positive side effect is my libido is insane on Nuvigil!

Warnt

Awards
Little bit of an old post reply, but this product has just been exposed to me. I dont think anyone has really commented and how it affects gym.

Does the product replace or stack with a Pre-sup or fat burner? Can you say use it with clen or albuterol to keep you hitting the rowing machine harder, or stop you yawning in the gym at 5.30 am? I hate cardio and need help with a cut, If i did Clen/Alburol/T3 or a combo will Provigil keep me in the gym longer?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Little bit of an old post reply, but this product has just been exposed to me. I dont think anyone has really commented and how it affects gym.

Does the product replace or stack with a Pre-sup or fat burner? Can you say use it with clen or albuterol to keep you hitting the rowing machine harder, or stop you yawning in the gym at 5.30 am? I hate cardio and need help with a cut, If i did Clen/Alburol/T3 or a combo will Provigil keep me in the gym longer?
didnt do anything for me!

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
It's not a stim effect, or at least for me it wasn't. That said I really only notice the biggest advantages from it when I'm up for 24+hr. and need to power through another 8, makes it feel like you are well rested and ready for another day. Great for finals in school or for double shifts.

svida

Awards
  • Established
It definitely isn't too effective for a pre-work out since it takes hours for it to kick in, and it's very easy to develop a tolerance to Provigil/Nuvigil. It does help suppress the brain's perception of time/work, so you may perhaps find it easier to perform cardio for extended periods of time. Personally, I only use it during the evening when I need to work a few more hours and need to be absolutely sharp mentally. Or if I'm only surviving on under 4 hours a sleep and I need a boost the next day at work, I'll definitely use Nuvigil to keep me focused. For pre-workout, I've used DS Nutrition's CRAZE for the past few years and it consistently helps me get the job done. I'd strongly recommended it if you need an extra boost in the morning.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
So I've had a chance to experiment with Nuvigil the past month and I love it! My doctor gave me a 30 tablet prescription at 150mg/tablet when I told him I wanted to give it a try to keep me awake when working late night hours. There are 50, 150, and 250mg tables and I would STRONGLY recommend to start with the lower dosages. My sweet spot is to split a 150mg tablet and take only half at night (75mg) when I need to focus for about 4-6 hours, and then optionally another half (75mg) later at night to extend my wakefulness if needed. It is a very clean mental rush which is much different than caffeine or anything such as CRAZE or Jack3d. The first time I took a dosage I made the mistake of taking 150mg at night which easily lasted for 10 hours, and gave me a headache the next day. Also, this drug is freakin' amazing as a pre-workout aid which will give you constant energy and focus. There is also the added benefit of the feel-good euphoria with the dopamine affects and very little side effects. I've also observed that you will gain tolerance very quickly so I'd definitely recommend taking it only for a few days straight, then take at least 1 or 2 days off. Also take note that the dosage of Nuvigil is equal to twice that of Provigil. I downloaded a coupon from the Nuvigil website to reduce my $5 copay to $0. As with any supplement, use with caution and don't abuse :) With this particular supplement, I'm easily able to have laser sharp focus for many hours without the jitters or irregular heartbeat from traditional stims. One last thing...a positive side effect is my libido is insane on Nuvigil!
I did read R form is probably the one with main effect and also the one that acts as well as D2 agonist (lowers prolactin so makes you go for few more rounds in bed) so makes sense to go for armodafinil only version (Nuvigil).

Am deciding for few days now whether to order online Indian generic version called Waklert - anybody tried this version?

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
It definitely isn't too effective for a pre-work out since it takes hours for it to kick in, and it's very easy to develop a tolerance to Provigil/Nuvigil. It does help suppress the brain's perception of time/work, so you may perhaps find it easier to perform cardio for extended periods of time. Personally, I only use it during the evening when I need to work a few more hours and need to be absolutely sharp mentally. Or if I'm only surviving on under 4 hours a sleep and I need a boost the next day at work, I'll definitely use Nuvigil to keep me focused. For pre-workout, I've used DS Nutrition's CRAZE for the past few years and it consistently helps me get the job done. I'd strongly recommended it if you need an extra boost in the morning.
What dosing would you recommend so not to hit tolerance?

I don't know example 3 days on then 2 days off or 5 days on/2 days off cause I'm interested in long term effects of armodafinil on brain functioning or promoting new nerve connections and other potential brain benefits not to just use when need to be awake for few extra hours.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established

Mike
Mike makes a really good point. A few years ago, I used it on odd days to improve performance at work and it did. However, fairly quickly I was taking it every day. I never suffered any negative effects, but after a few months my paranoia set in and I just didn't feel comfortable taking something daily that has no long-term safety studies behind it. I take it now, but with any kind of regularity and only when I know I have a very challenging day.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha, it's not meant to a drug or or a pre-workout. If you wanna get cranked or cracked out, smoke crack and stop messing with pharmaceuticals for off label uses. If you seriously need Nuvigil to use as indicated for a label use, then take Nuvigil. Off label use and abuse just makes stuff like this less accessible to those that really need it.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
I just started using Adfrafinil. This stuff is great. Just takes a little longer to kick in since it has to undergo conversion to Modafinil. As far as athletic performance goes, I think this may be indicative of its potential to be a great addition to your supplement regimen:

"Modafinil has been shown to prolong exercise time to exhaustion while performing at 85% of VO2max and also reduces the perception of effort required to maintain this threshold.[96]" From Wiki.

Cheers!

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I just started using Adfrafinil. This stuff is great. Just takes a little longer to kick in since it has to undergo conversion to Modafinil. As far as athletic performance goes, I think this may be indicative of its potential to be a great addition to your supplement regimen:

"Modafinil has been shown to prolong exercise time to exhaustion while performing at 85% of VO2max and also reduces the perception of effort required to maintain this threshold.[96]" From Wiki.

Cheers!
Adrafinil proven to cause severe liver damage so I'd stay away from using it for recreational stuff - at least switch to generic modafinil or armodafinil since once you destroy your liver you'll pretty much destroy your body.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Adrafinil proven to cause severe liver damage so I'd stay away from using it for recreational stuff - at least switch to generic modafinil or armodafinil since once you destroy your liver you'll pretty much destroy your body.
True, it can cause liver damage, but that is not the case for everyone. As long as you are smart about it and have liver values checked every 3 months or so you should be fine. I doubt its any more harmful for your liver than oral PH/DS. However, I will be switching to generic modafinil within the next 3 months regardless, so I think with a measured approach to usage and liver support I will be fine. I myself use it for controlling ADD at work, not for recreational purposes, it just happens that I work out in the middle of the day so its a side benefit.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
Used nuvigil for a while. got the 300mg tabs and would cut them in half. To me not a good preworkout more of a mental clarity thing than anything else . after a few days of use I start clenching my teeth and have bad anxiety. Listen to the side affect warning sounds like could be harmful to liver and possibly addictive. I decided I could do better with cafeine and yohimbe or dmaa or ephedrine. the anxiety from nuvigil became unberable.

svida

Awards
  • Established
I would go 2 days on, 1 day off, or 3 on/2 off, etc. I just took about 2 weeks off of using Nuvigil while on vacation, and it seems to reduce my tolerance significantly. I've also find that Nuvigil seems to give me a thermo effect similar to fat burners, and I sweat alot more than usual. Be careful if you are going to use it as a pre-workout supplement. I wouldn't rely on prescription meds for anything related to my fitness routine, especially this type of med. Take note that there is a dopamine release and feel-good sensation about an hour after taking a dose, and it can be addictive mentally though I've never had a problem.

manstr

manstr

Awards
I would not use modafinil for working out. If you really need help staying awake with your shift related sleepiness or narcolepsy, I could see someone taking some upon waking and doing a morning workout. Modafinil gets me pretty juiced but I prefer studying and talking a ****load while taking it.

jasperjyll

Awards
Modafinil is a stimulant that keeps you awake and puts off the need for sleep. It has legitimate medical uses and is also used as a "lifestyle"

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
I had some access to clinical samples, it was designed for truck drivers and airplane pilots. Initially designed in aiding with all nighters and sleep deprived, individuals. The feel was quite powerful and long lasting, but did little in terms of focus. Although some like to compare provigil with ADD medications i.e. Adderall, Vyvanse, it felt much less intense than your standard D/L- amphetamine based medications.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Modafinil - low doses for cardio?

I like to use Modafinil (I have since stopped using Adrafinil, as I can now reliably get Modafinil) a couple of hours before engaging in exercise due to the fact that it gives me more of a mental edge that tells me I can keep going, and allows me to push beyond my normal limits, especially in cardio. When I am doing long distance running, I can definitely notice an ability to push myself beyond whatever stopping point I mentally set.

"Modafinil has been shown to prolong exercise time to exhaustion while performing at 85% of VO2max and also reduces the perception of effort required to maintain this threshold." [ Jacobs I, Bell DG (2004). "Effects of acute modafinil ingestion on exercise time to exhaustion". Med Sci Sports Exerc 36 (6): 1078–1082. doi:10.1249/01.MSS.0000128146.12004.4F. PMID 15179180. ]