BCAA/EAA Mix?

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
Are there any good BCAA/EAA mix supplements out there? I went to make my usual custom mix on True Nutrition and realized that it is no longer possible thanks to new FDA regulation. Thank GOD we have regulations to save the stupid people from themselves...

Anyway, I am aware of Humagro. Are there any others?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
PW is good and it's tasty too!
Really? I couldn't stand either flavor when I had it.

I'm sticking with RecoverPro. (Raspberry for the WIN!)

sharperunner

Awards
Yep, PW is tasty like grape koolaid. You could try LG's bc+eaa but i personally found their grape to taste comparable to what i imagine donkey taint would taste like

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Yep, PW is tasty like grape koolaid. You could try LG's bc+eaa but i personally found their grape to taste comparable to what i imagine donkey taint would taste like
Are you actually surprised about that? Did you ever try their protein? I would rather lick a homeless person.

sharperunner

Awards
Are you actually surprised about that? Did you ever try their protein? I would rather lick a homeless person.
Not surprised at all, although luckily i never ventured into their protein supps. What can i say, they roped me in with a great sale though.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Not surprised at all, although luckily i never ventured into their protein supps. What can i say, they roped me in with a great sale though.
I think I saw the same sale you did. I almost bought some. Then I had Vietnam style flashbacks to the protein flavoring and just shut off my computer and walked away.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Will Protocol take away my post-surgery shoulder pain? If so, you have my address!
As long as you sip on desert punch over some ice while popping some vicodin then yes

....not srs lol

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Purple Wraath off the top of my head. It does have Beta Alanine in it and I know that can turn people off sometimes. Personally I enjoy them BA tingles.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
As long as you sip on desert punch over some ice while popping some vicodin then yes

....not srs lol
Not srs? OK, a little serious....

I'm working on a Vicodin and Osteo-Sport stack right now.

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
Haha, thanks for the suggestions guys. I'll look into these. I'm really going to miss my custom mixes. Hopefully they'll do something to remedy the situation.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, thanks for the suggestions guys. I'll look into these. I'm really going to miss my custom mixes. Hopefully they'll do something to remedy the situation.
Log of PW currently going on in my sig ;)