BCAA/EAA Mix?

  1. New Member
    machwon04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    192
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    97.76%

    BCAA/EAA Mix?


    Are there any good BCAA/EAA mix supplements out there? I went to make my usual custom mix on True Nutrition and realized that it is no longer possible thanks to new FDA regulation. Thank GOD we have regulations to save the stupid people from themselves...

    Anyway, I am aware of Humagro. Are there any others?

  2. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by machwon04 View Post
    Are there any good BCAA/EAA mix supplements out there? I went to make my usual custom mix on True Nutrition and realized that it is no longer possible thanks to new FDA regulation. Thank GOD we have regulations to save the stupid people from themselves...

    Anyway, I am aware of Humagro. Are there any others?
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/c....html?sel=1759
    Purple Wraath is as good as it gets.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3292333
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    91.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/c....html?sel=1759
    Purple Wraath is as good as it gets.
    PW is good and it's tasty too!
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    253650
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    72.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    PW is good and it's tasty too!
    Really? I couldn't stand either flavor when I had it.

    I'm sticking with RecoverPro. (Raspberry for the WIN!)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  5. New Member
    sharperunner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    35
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    783
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    36.75%

    Yep, PW is tasty like grape koolaid. You could try LG's bc+eaa but i personally found their grape to taste comparable to what i imagine donkey taint would taste like
  6. Senior Member
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    253650
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    72.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sharperunner View Post
    Yep, PW is tasty like grape koolaid. You could try LG's bc+eaa but i personally found their grape to taste comparable to what i imagine donkey taint would taste like
    Are you actually surprised about that? Did you ever try their protein? I would rather lick a homeless person.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  7. New Member
    sharperunner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    35
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    783
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    36.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by antihero

    Are you actually surprised about that? Did you ever try their protein? I would rather lick a homeless person.
    Not surprised at all, although luckily i never ventured into their protein supps. What can i say, they roped me in with a great sale though.
  8. Senior Member
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    253650
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    72.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sharperunner View Post
    Not surprised at all, although luckily i never ventured into their protein supps. What can i say, they roped me in with a great sale though.
    I think I saw the same sale you did. I almost bought some. Then I had Vietnam style flashbacks to the protein flavoring and just shut off my computer and walked away.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  9. Advanced Member
    vicesoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    255470
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    13.26%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    I might be a lil biased but I do like my protocol

    Also giving one away right over herrrrr......

    Genomyx Protocol Loggers Needed!
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  10. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3292333
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    91.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier
    I might be a lil biased but I do like my protocol

    Also giving one away right over herrrrr......

    Genomyx Protocol Loggers Needed!
    Will Protocol take away my post-surgery shoulder pain? If so, you have my address!
  11. Advanced Member
    vicesoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    255470
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    13.26%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Will Protocol take away my post-surgery shoulder pain? If so, you have my address!
    As long as you sip on desert punch over some ice while popping some vicodin then yes
































    ....not srs lol
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  12. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,680
    Rep Power
    2574222
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    7.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Purple Wraath off the top of my head. It does have Beta Alanine in it and I know that can turn people off sometimes. Personally I enjoy them BA tingles.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  13. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3292333
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    91.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier

    As long as you sip on desert punch over some ice while popping some vicodin then yes

    ....not srs lol
    Not srs? OK, a little serious....

    I'm working on a Vicodin and Osteo-Sport stack right now.
  14. New Member
    machwon04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    192
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    97.76%

    Haha, thanks for the suggestions guys. I'll look into these. I'm really going to miss my custom mixes. Hopefully they'll do something to remedy the situation.
  15. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,680
    Rep Power
    2574222
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    7.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by machwon04 View Post
    Haha, thanks for the suggestions guys. I'll look into these. I'm really going to miss my custom mixes. Hopefully they'll do something to remedy the situation.
    Log of PW currently going on in my sig
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What's the best bcaa/eaa poweder
    By FitModel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-11-2007, 09:13 PM
  2. BCAAs & EAAs, BACK FROM THE DEAD!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-29-2007, 10:38 AM
  3. Bcaa/eaa
    By Mar430 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 12:54 PM
  4. EAA mix...
    By Grant in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 04:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in