BCAA/EAA Mix?

  1. Registered User
    machwon04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    180
    Answers
    0

    BCAA/EAA Mix?


    Are there any good BCAA/EAA mix supplements out there? I went to make my usual custom mix on True Nutrition and realized that it is no longer possible thanks to new FDA regulation. Thank GOD we have regulations to save the stupid people from themselves...

    Anyway, I am aware of Humagro. Are there any others?

  2. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by machwon04 View Post
    Are there any good BCAA/EAA mix supplements out there? I went to make my usual custom mix on True Nutrition and realized that it is no longer possible thanks to new FDA regulation. Thank GOD we have regulations to save the stupid people from themselves...

    Anyway, I am aware of Humagro. Are there any others?
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/c....html?sel=1759
    Purple Wraath is as good as it gets.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Registered User
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/c....html?sel=1759
    Purple Wraath is as good as it gets.
    PW is good and it's tasty too!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    PW is good and it's tasty too!
    Really? I couldn't stand either flavor when I had it.

    I'm sticking with RecoverPro. (Raspberry for the WIN!)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  5. Registered User
    sharperunner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    35
    Posts
    116
    Answers
    0


    Yep, PW is tasty like grape koolaid. You could try LG's bc+eaa but i personally found their grape to taste comparable to what i imagine donkey taint would taste like
  6. Registered User
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by sharperunner View Post
    Yep, PW is tasty like grape koolaid. You could try LG's bc+eaa but i personally found their grape to taste comparable to what i imagine donkey taint would taste like
    Are you actually surprised about that? Did you ever try their protein? I would rather lick a homeless person.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  7. Registered User
    sharperunner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    35
    Posts
    116
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by antihero

    Are you actually surprised about that? Did you ever try their protein? I would rather lick a homeless person.
    Not surprised at all, although luckily i never ventured into their protein supps. What can i say, they roped me in with a great sale though.
  8. Registered User
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by sharperunner View Post
    Not surprised at all, although luckily i never ventured into their protein supps. What can i say, they roped me in with a great sale though.
    I think I saw the same sale you did. I almost bought some. Then I had Vietnam style flashbacks to the protein flavoring and just shut off my computer and walked away.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  9. Registered User
    vicesoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    954
    Answers
    0


    I might be a lil biased but I do like my protocol

    Also giving one away right over herrrrr......

    Genomyx Protocol Loggers Needed!
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  10. Registered User
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier
    I might be a lil biased but I do like my protocol

    Also giving one away right over herrrrr......

    Genomyx Protocol Loggers Needed!
    Will Protocol take away my post-surgery shoulder pain? If so, you have my address!
  11. Registered User
    vicesoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    954
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Will Protocol take away my post-surgery shoulder pain? If so, you have my address!
    As long as you sip on desert punch over some ice while popping some vicodin then yes
































    ....not srs lol
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  12. Registered User
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,725
    Answers
    0


    Purple Wraath off the top of my head. It does have Beta Alanine in it and I know that can turn people off sometimes. Personally I enjoy them BA tingles.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  13. Registered User
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier

    As long as you sip on desert punch over some ice while popping some vicodin then yes

    ....not srs lol
    Not srs? OK, a little serious....

    I'm working on a Vicodin and Osteo-Sport stack right now.
  14. Registered User
    machwon04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    180
    Answers
    0


    Haha, thanks for the suggestions guys. I'll look into these. I'm really going to miss my custom mixes. Hopefully they'll do something to remedy the situation.
  15. Registered User
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,725
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by machwon04 View Post
    Haha, thanks for the suggestions guys. I'll look into these. I'm really going to miss my custom mixes. Hopefully they'll do something to remedy the situation.
    Log of PW currently going on in my sig
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What's the best bcaa/eaa poweder
    By FitModel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-11-2007, 07:13 PM
  2. BCAAs & EAAs, BACK FROM THE DEAD!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-29-2007, 08:38 AM
  3. Bcaa/eaa
    By Mar430 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 10:54 AM
  4. EAA mix...
    By Grant in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 02:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in