FinaFlex Pure Test: Complete Testosterone Matrix

  1. Registered User
    r1c3aroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    32

    FinaFlex Pure Test: Complete Testosterone Matrix


    So nutraplanet has this stack deal for ad-3 and FinaFlex Pure Test: Complete Testosterone Matrix. I was only wanting to get ad-3 to stack with my dpol.but for 2 bucks more u can get a free bottle of pure test so I bought it. The package came today and I was thinking of taking pure test a couple weeks before I run my 8 week stack. Does anyone think this would be a problem? I've tried to look up reviews on pure test but results were limited. Has anyone tried this stuff? And what dose would u recommend, the optimal result or extreme result?

  2. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by r1c3aroni View Post
    So nutraplanet has this stack deal for ad-3 and FinaFlex Pure Test: Complete Testosterone Matrix. I was only wanting to get ad-3 to stack with my dpol.but for 2 bucks more u can get a free bottle of pure test so I bought it. The package came today and I was thinking of taking pure test a couple weeks before I run my 8 week stack. Does anyone think this would be a problem? I've tried to look up reviews on pure test but results were limited. Has anyone tried this stuff? And what dose would u recommend, the optimal result or extreme result?
    It would be pointless, save it for another run. Reason being Pure-Test is DAA and D-pol is also DAA (plus some nitrates and vitamins). You should not be on homonal products for more than 8 weeks without a subsequent 4-6 week break from them to let your body get back to regular homeostasis.
    Do your AD-3 + D-Pol run OR do a AD-3 + Pure-Test run. Personally I would do D-Pol PWO with the AD-3 for some really nice Pumps. Like I said...Pure-Test OR D-Pol for 8 weeks along with 8 weeks of AD-3 , nothing more.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Registered User
    r1c3aroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    32

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    It would be pointless, save it for another run. Reason being Pure-Test is DAA and D-pol is also DAA (plus some nitrates and vitamins). You should not be on homonal products for more than 8 weeks without a subsequent 4-6 week break from them to let your body get back to regular homeostasis.
    Do your AD-3 + D-Pol run OR do a AD-3 + Pure-Test run. Personally I would do D-Pol PWO with the AD-3 for some really nice Pumps. Like I said...Pure-Test OR D-Pol for 8 weeks along with 8 weeks of AD-3 , nothing more.
    alright thanks. Whats a good PWO to use with D-pol and Ad-3?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by r1c3aroni View Post
    alright thanks. Whats a good PWO to use with D-pol and Ad-3?
    Caffeine Free Focus-XT , perfect amount of Nootropics and will pair up nicely with the Caffeine and Nitrates in D-Pol to give good pumps and focus in the workout.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s....html?sel=4828
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  5. Registered User
    r1c3aroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    32

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Caffeine Free Focus-XT , perfect amount of Nootropics and will pair up nicely with the Caffeine and Nitrates in D-Pol to give good pumps and focus in the workout.
    but D-pol doesnt have caffeine...
  6. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,520
    Rep Power
    3726232

    Quote Originally Posted by r1c3aroni

    but D-pol doesnt have caffeine...
    Any pwo of your choice. If you want stims or not is up to you. Personally its the best for me with Muscle Marinade. But like I said pick your fav
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  7. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by r1c3aroni View Post
    but D-pol doesnt have caffeine...
    I'm so sorry! Thought you were having Con-Dense!! You should though! Condense + D-Pol + Caffeine Free Focus XT is an amazing combo Uber pumps, alpha aggression and amazing focus!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  8. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,520
    Rep Power
    3726232

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    I'm so sorry! Thought you were having Con-Dense!! You should though! Condense + D-Pol + Caffeine Free Focus XT is an amazing combo Uber pumps, alpha aggression and amazing focus!
    Insane pumps and focus with caffiene. I'm expecting the new focus xt any day :-D
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. FinaFlex Pure Test (120 caps)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-05-2014, 12:51 AM
  2. NEW PCT Revolution Black + FREE FinaFlex Pure Test!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-27-2013, 02:19 PM
  3. Q & A for FINAFLEX PURE TEST
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 02:06 PM
  4. FREE FINAFLEX PURE TEST with the purchase of PCT REVOLUTION!
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 02:24 PM
  5. NEW PCT Revolution Black + FREE FinaFlex Pure Test!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 06:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in