PES Erase along with DAA

v1rt

Awards
I would like to buy PES Erase tonight. I already bought DAA yesterday. I would like to know how I should take them in to my system. I know that DAA should be taken daily 3g dose. How about Erase?

Also, what has Erase done for you?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Erase follows a very personalized dosing some people take 3 caps ed, some just go 2 caps because they feel that their joints get too dried out at 3 caps. Some will go 3 caps every other day. You really just gotta go by what your body is telling you. Most find that erase really dries them out and hardens them up. This will help make u more "cut" with diet and training being on point.

v1rt

Awards
I couldn't not wait, I just purchased one online, 90 caps. :)

Now I just need to figure out how to take them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

v1rt

Awards
Erase follows a very personalized dosing some people take 3 caps ed, some just go 2 caps because they feel that their joints get too dried out at 3 caps. Some will go 3 caps every other day. You really just gotta go by what your body is telling you. Most find that erase really dries them out and hardens them up. This will help make u more "cut" with diet and training being on point.
How should I take it along with DAA and Creatine?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Uhh...well it really depends. Some people take 1 cap AM, 1 cap mid day and 1 cap with dinner. Some take 2 caps AM 1 cap dinner. Some just take all 3 at the same time. Like I said earlier some don't even take 3 caps daily. Its really up to you, you can just follow what it says on the bottle.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to buy PES Erase tonight. I already bought DAA yesterday. I would like to know how I should take them in to my system. I know that DAA should be taken daily 3g dose. How about Erase?

Erase is great. gets you a little more hard. controls estrogen. Take 3 caps of Erase per day. as far as DAA goes, some people find it gives them the runs and need to split the dosage. I like to take mine pre workout or at night on non training days

smithouse

smithouse

Awards
I just got done with a erase - daa run and i took three caps ( 1 morn, 1 pre workout,1 before bed, daa was 2 caps morning and 2 caps night ) until my joints were so dry and sore it affected my lifting. Then i went to 2 caps ( 1 morning & 1 mid day). It is a great stack, you should enjoy it.

ADboy

Awards
I take 2 Daa am and 2 pm. I spread the Erase out throughout the day 3 a day. I haven't noticed any joint pain I take a good multi and fish oil daily also and has worked well for me

v1rt

Awards
I take 2 Daa am and 2 pm. I spread the Erase out throughout the day 3 a day. I haven't noticed any joint pain I take a good multi and fish oil daily also and has worked well for me
so you're taking in 6g of DAA for 1 complete day?

I'll only do 3g based from what I've researched.

smithouse

smithouse

Awards
4 tabs is 3g with some companies. Which brand are you using?

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
DAA,depends on what i have and how many pills a dosing is..If its one pill,then i will take it before bed with a shake or food..2 pills then one with breakfast and one before bed...3 pills or more then one morning,one afternoon and one at night.

Watch our for FinaFlex Pure Test DAA,its 6 caps a day at 20 days,i didne even realize.But Nutra planet has it for $12.00 for 120 pills,so 2 orders will get a 40 day supply which i guess isnt bad.

As for Erase,will be my first timw using it.I just picked up 2 bottles of Erase Pro..Might do 2 every other day..Just not sure what time of day.

boogyman

Awards
DAA,depends on what i have and how many pills a dosing is..If its one pill,then i will take it before bed with a shake or food..2 pills then one with breakfast and one before bed...3 pills or more then one morning,one afternoon and one at night.

Watch our for FinaFlex Pure Test DAA,its 6 caps a day at 20 days,i didne even realize.But Nutra planet has it for $12.00 for 120 pills,so 2 orders will get a 40 day supply which i guess isnt bad.

As for Erase,will be my first timw using it.I just picked up 2 bottles of Erase Pro..Might do 2 every other day..Just not sure what time of day.
Erase Pro is either 1 a day or 1 EOD, depending on the person. I don't see the point of doing 2 EOD,

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Erase Pro is either 1 a day or 1 EOD, depending on the person. I don't see the point of doing 2 EOD,
This is through your expierience or just what you have read? So i know how to value this comment.

Also would like to know why you can dose 2 eod,i dont see what the diff is? Either way you are giving your body 3ad..So i dnt think it matters,imo...ill let the pes pros tell me what i should do.

boogyman

Awards
This is through your expierience or just what you have read? So i know how to value this comment.

Also would like to know why you can dose 2 eod,i dont see what the diff is? Either way you are giving your body 3ad..So i dnt think it matters,imo...ill let the pes pros tell me what i should do.
I have used both Erase and Erase Pro. I did 1 EP every day when I dosed, but for some people its too much for the joints. So those people use 1 EOD. As for taking 2 EOD, I was asking whats the point in doing that when you could just take 1 every day. I would like to know your reasoning behind choosing this dosing plan.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I have used both Erase and Erase Pro. I did 1 EP every day when I dosed, but for some people its too much for the joints. So those people use 1 EOD. As for taking 2 EOD, I was asking whats the point in doing that when you could just take 1 every day. I would like to know your reasoning behind choosing this dosing plan.
No reason im particular...fig eod would be good,even though id be double dosing on one day,its still a day off. I just dont know how i will react,so idk,ill go with the ladder at 1 per day.

Thnx man

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No reason im particular...fig eod would be good,even though id be double dosing on one day,its still a day off. I just dont know how i will react,so idk,ill go with the ladder at 1 per day.

Thnx man

Definitely take just 1 every other day as opposed to 2 EOD, im not sure the effect one bolus dose would have versus a continuous dosing, however 1 ED has been so effective for everyone theres no reason to stray from the herd!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely take just 1 every other day as opposed to 2 EOD, im not sure the effect one bolus dose would have versus a continuous dosing, however 1 ED has been so effective for everyone theres no reason to stray from the herd!
Agreed

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established

SNS DAA 3g/day+ PES Erase (50mg/day)

Week 1: 3g DAA/Day+ 50mg Erase (1 cap AM/ 1 cap PM)
Week 2: 3g DAA/Day+ 50mg Erase (1 cap AM/ 1 cap PM)
Week 3: 3g DAA/Day+ 50mg Erase (1 cap AM/ 1 cap PM)
Week 4: 3g DAA/Day+ 50mg Erase (1 cap AM/ 1 cap PM)
Week 5: 3g DAA/Day+ 50mg Erase (1 cap AM/ 1 cap PM)
Week 6: 3g DAA/Day+ 50mg Erase (1 cap AM/ 1 cap PM)
Week 7: 3g DAA/Day+ 50mg Erase (1 cap AM/ 1 cap PM)
Week 8: 3g DAA/Day+ 50mg Erase (1 cap AM/ 1 cap PM)

ludbg

ludbg

Awards
I'm doing d-pol/erase/supersapponins now
its been like 10days and daa is starting to kick in.
added compound 20 today as well.
its a great stack

v1rt

Awards
its a great stack
Awesome! How do you know DAA started taking effect?

v1rt

Awards
SNS DAA 3g/day+ PES Erase (50mg/day)

Week 1: 3g DAA/Day+ 50mg Erase (1 cap AM/ 1 cap PM)
Week 2: 3g DAA/Day+ 50mg Erase (1 cap AM/ 1 cap PM)
Week 3: 3g DAA/Day+ 50mg Erase (1 cap AM/ 1 cap PM)
Week 4: 3g DAA/Day+ 50mg Erase (1 cap AM/ 1 cap PM)
Week 5: 3g DAA/Day+ 50mg Erase (1 cap AM/ 1 cap PM)
Week 6: 3g DAA/Day+ 50mg Erase (1 cap AM/ 1 cap PM)
Week 7: 3g DAA/Day+ 50mg Erase (1 cap AM/ 1 cap PM)
Week 8: 3g DAA/Day+ 50mg Erase (1 cap AM/ 1 cap PM)
Oh, so Erase are in capsules?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes sir they are capped

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love Erase, lean out and gain some strength. The DAA in with it makes it an even better yet milder stack.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love Erase, lean out and gain some strength. The DAA in with it makes it an even better yet milder stack.
Why/how does adding DAA to erase make the stack milder?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why/how does adding DAA to erase make the stack milder?
DAA could potentially raise your estrogen while erase is working to lower it...estrogen levels might not drop as low with the addition of DAA.

smithouse

smithouse

Awards
The erase also compliments the daa. Normally DAA will cause some anxiety, but the mood enhancement from the erase eliminates that issue.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm currently running the combo and I was just wondering what he was getting at there, but I understand what he was trying to say.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Love the feeling when on dAa and erase. They work extremely well together

ludbg

ludbg

Awards
Awesome! How do you know DAA started taking effect?
definitely feeling stronger at the gym, not as sore, and very vascular.
i also ordered Anabeta Elite so ill start that day 20. till day 50 then 10 more days daa only until I'm done with the 2 month daa cycle
will run erase for 8 weeks as well

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
its a great stack
I Just started Erase Pro,Dpol and Horny Goat weed + by Pro Labs today.... Cant wait to see results...

Also have a reg Erase and a 2nd bottle of erase pro..so im pretty set. :)

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
DAA could potentially raise your estrogen while erase is working to lower it...estrogen levels might not drop as low with the addition of DAA.
Misconception. There are cases where prolactin is increased, and that is what most users report.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Misconception. There are cases where prolactin is increased, and that is what most users report.
Those prone to it could add some Inhibit-P :). I believe that DAA could increase both depending on the individual.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Ill tell you about my experience with both Erase and DAA, seperate, and then together.

The first time I took DAA, I was newly 25, a bad ass in the gym, and was carrying more body fat than someone who should have been taking a test booster. I started taking DAA, my test definately went up, but my estrogen deffinately whent up too, like too much. I got some monster zits that everyone seemed to notice, even though I always had a few tiny zits on my face. I was bloated and emotional. Strenthg did increase though.

First time I took Erase I think I was 25.5. Test, libido were up. Skin less oily. Strength whent up for a minute, but at only 2 caps a day, I found myself pulling back from workouts because of the damn joint dryness. Even after I got off, I felt as though it took my joints a while to recover from that erase cycle.

When I was 25.8 I took them together. I was hoping that somehow my test would get so high that Id still end up with enough estrogen to lube my joints. Didn't happen. I was stroger but with dry joints. not really a good combination for long term fitness. Wont be doing that again.

desidude

Awards
I'm nearing the end of my first Erase Pro bottle, and I'm a little over two weeks into my first DAA (D-Pol) cycle. Started to feel Erase Pro working pretty quickly, and with ED dosing, I started noticing the dry joints maybe 10-12 days in. I already had some joint issues before EP, so I was a little worried about it to begin with. I had to take over a month off from the gym because of horrible shoulder/neck pain. Admittedly, I should've waited another two weeks or so until it healed a bit more before taking EP, but I was impatient.

HOWEVER, the very next day after feeling the dry joints, I got Super Cissus. My GOD! This stuff saved my life. Not only did I not get sore joints any more, but my shoulder/neck pain is completely gone. On top of that, I've even added 1 cap of regular Erase. I doubt most anybody would recommend this, but I feel awesome.

Erase Pro + Erase + DAA + Alphamine + Super Cissus is treating me wonderfully. I wish I started everything at once, but I think I have about 5 weeks left where they all overlap. Can't wait to see how I feel at the end.

boogyman

Awards
Ill tell you about my experience with both Erase and DAA, seperate, and then together.

The first time I took DAA, I was newly 25, a bad ass in the gym, and was carrying more body fat than someone who should have been taking a test booster. I started taking DAA, my test definately went up, but my estrogen deffinately whent up too, like too much. I got some monster zits that everyone seemed to notice, even though I always had a few tiny zits on my face. I was bloated and emotional. Strenthg did increase though.

First time I took Erase I think I was 25.5. Test, libido were up. Skin less oily. Strength whent up for a minute, but at only 2 caps a day, I found myself pulling back from workouts because of the damn joint dryness. Even after I got off, I felt as though it took my joints a while to recover from that erase cycle.

When I was 25.8 I took them together. I was hoping that somehow my test would get so high that Id still end up with enough estrogen to lube my joints. Didn't happen. I was stroger but with dry joints. not really a good combination for long term fitness. Wont be doing that again.
How many Erase did you take? Asking because I find that for me only 2 is needed for the Erase DAA stack, and that would probably be easier on the joints. I was taking 3 with no problems, but tried 2 for a while and found the results were the same, this being on a bulk.

v1rt

Awards
explain to me what dryness on joint is. I still couldn't visualize it. Is it like bone to bone grinding each other?

By the way, why does my DAA tastes like ascorbic acid? Is this normal?

desidude

Awards
explain to me what dryness on joint is. I still couldn't visualize it. Is it like bone to bone grinding each other?

By the way, why does my DAA tastes like ascorbic acid? Is this normal?
When I felt it, I only felt it in my elbows. An exercise like a standing barbell curl hurt like a mofo, because the dry elbows severely limited the range of motion in my arms. Even at rest, I could feel it. It felt like someone hit my elbows with a small hammer. That's the best way I can describe it.

v1rt

Awards
Am I right folks that I'll take PES Erase everyday even if it is not my workout day?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Am I right folks that I'll take PES Erase everyday even if it is not my workout day?
Yes everyday , keep us updated

v1rt

Awards
About DAA, I'm seeing progress on the third day. I think it's more volume now especially the second one(just like during my younger years), LOL

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
About DAA, I'm seeing progress on the third day. I think it's more volume now especially the second one(just like during my younger years), LOL
Haha

eyenstein

eyenstein

Awards
Been on 3g DAA for 5 days now, my Erase is waiting on my doorstep as I type. Any heads up on this stack? Should I go 3 caps, dry the F out then reduce it to 2 when my joints start aching? or just start 2 a day until the bottle is gone. I'm only going DAA for a few weeks then taking a week or 2 off then running again if the results seem promising.

v1rt

Awards
I am taking 3 capsules per day for PES Erase. I don't feel any locking in joints. Someone told me to also get ARA. SHould I buy it folks too or should I wait 8 weeks until I complete DAA and Erase?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am taking 3 capsules per day for PES Erase. I don't feel any locking in joints. Someone told me to also get ARA. SHould I buy it folks too or should I wait 8 weeks until I complete DAA and Erase?
It sounds like this is your first time using DAA or Erase. If that's the case I would hold off on adding ArA and see how they treat you. DAA/Erase is an effective combo by itself.